U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-02-2011, 03:15 PM

43,862 posts, read 25,370,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun queen View Post
Yo Dbl-r I got a hankering for a double dip banana split w/ whip cream and a cherry on top and a long handled spoon. Thats the way they used to make em when I was a sweet tenderoni with a lean tight body long shapely legs going all the way to heaven, flowing strawberry-blonde hair deep green eyes and a pair of triple DDDs the jus stood up and saluted... well a gurl can dream can't she... Especially while she's drifting
Actually, that sounds like a classic Dbl-R dream..............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2011, 04:38 PM

2,956 posts, read 3,126,663 times
Remember years ago when we wanted men to be more sensitive, to show their softer side, and to remember that it is OK to cry? A group of us were talking a bout this the other day. Now, we are so sick of men crying on reality shows, and of men hugging other men when they meet. They do the handshake, and the little huggy thing. We're women, and we don't hug people we are just meeting. I personally do if it's someone I'm very excited about meeting, and they are huggers too.
I can't imagine my husband hugging some man he just met. Thank goodness.

Old 10-02-2011, 07:47 PM

43,862 posts, read 25,370,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Remember years ago when we wanted men to be more sensitive, to show their softer side, and to remember that it is OK to cry? A group of us were talking a bout this the other day. Now, we are so sick of men crying on reality shows, and of men hugging other men when they meet. They do the handshake, and the little huggy thing. We're women, and we don't hug people we are just meeting. I personally do if it's someone I'm very excited about meeting, and they are huggers too.
I can't imagine my husband hugging some man he just met. Thank goodness.

Kind of makes you want to give them one of these.......
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/ZootHouse/wussbunny2.jpg (broken link)

Old 10-02-2011, 09:00 PM

25,085 posts, read 8,108,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryB View Post
Actually, that sounds like a classic Dbl-R dream..............
Yeah I would say that is a definitely classic Dbl-r

Old 10-02-2011, 09:30 PM

4,527 posts, read 2,654,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess5 View Post
Remember years ago when we wanted men to be more sensitive, to show their softer side, and to remember that it is OK to cry? A group of us were talking a bout this the other day. Now, we are so sick of men crying on reality shows, and of men hugging other men when they meet. They do the handshake, and the little huggy thing. We're women, and we don't hug people we are just meeting. I personally do if it's someone I'm very excited about meeting, and they are huggers too. I can't imagine my husband hugging some man he just met. Thank goodness.
Firstly, reality shows are not real life. These people are amateur actors looking for their big break, their actions are orchestrated. They moon to the camera, trying to get the attention of the audience. I have never known any men that hug when they first meet someone. The only instance I have ever seen men hug was after a funeral.

Old 10-02-2011, 10:19 PM

I am not into Rapp Music, but I have developed a tolerance for it sorta like a parent becomes immune to a crying baby after a while. I was riding in the car and a song came on the radio and this guy was wrapping about his mother and how he understood what she had gone through to raise and he wanted her to know he appreciated it and he understood and encouraged her to stay strong. I listened and it brought tears to my eyes... What mom would not melt to hear her son say "I get, I understand and I appreciate it." It was such a nice change from some of the other songs

Old 10-03-2011, 08:06 AM

2,515 posts, read 837,224 times
Quote:
I woke up tired after a night of wild and strange dreams about a married couple I know. I dreamed the husband had an asthma attack and I was running every where trying to find a doctor finally I found two and when I got back his wife had had a huge baby boy and my X was in the waiting room waiting for me. I seriously need to drift after all that shidd. The X makes me a little.. sell I don't like to dream of him!
X's and dreaming. Not a good combination.

Old 10-03-2011, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newonecoming2 View Post
X's and dreaming. Not a good combination.

X's and dreaming = nightmare

Old 10-04-2011, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd00 View Post
X's and dreaming = nightmare
Yeah U r totally right And my X is a real special nightmare

Old 10-04-2011, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Yeah U r totally right And my X is a real special nightmare
Mine usually involved her cheating, lying, and using me in a multitude of ways. Oh wait, that was a real life nightmare. My day dreams were much better. Here's one that often crossed my mind....me chasing her in a car down a lonely narrow road where she had no where to run.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics