Like the Postman,"Neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor hail"
Shall keep me from
2. Taking care of everyone else, after myself of course
Extra Credit Question:
Do you have a "easy to spell name" or are you constantly spelling it for folks ? It's easy. If you can't get three letters right then oh well...
Have you ever found anything "strange" in your food ? Yes
If you did would you let the Manager of the restaurant,the Store or Manufacturer know ? I would let them know but this was at a potluck or something like that.
Just for Fun:
lol When was the last time you saw something really cool someone else had and you wanted one too ? Today
Did you get it ? No
Today in History:
- 1st recorded use of "OK" [oll korrect] (Boston's Morning Post)
- Streetcar patented (E A Gardner of Philadelphia)
- Dame Nellie Melba, reveals secret of her now famous toast
- Dixie Cup invented
- 1st telephone installed in White House
- Nicholas Alkemade falls 5,500 m without a parachute and lives
- A mountain-sized asteroid passed within 500,000 miles of earth
Word of the Day:
\ es-CHOO \ , transitive verb;
1.To shun; to avoid (as something wrong or distasteful). I thought that was a sneeze
National Chip and Dip Day Dang it!
National Melba Toast Day
I Want One Too Day
Dixie Cup Day
National Puppy Day
Near Miss Day