lol Are you good at following directions ?
Yes. Asssuming the directions are good ones I will definitely make it to the intended destination.
In honor of Jeopardy Day
Are you older or younger than Jeopardy ?
Younger, but barely younger...lol.
Do you watch Jeopardy ?
Do you "yell" out the answers while watching ?
if so,are they in the form of a question ?
Extra Credit Question:
It is also Hot Dog Day
Last time you had a Hot Dog ?
About two months ago.
Favorite way to cook a Hot Dog:
Pan fried ?
Favorite Hot Dog toppings ?
Chili, mustard, pickle relish, shredded cheddar cheese.
Just for Fun:
Would you rather have a part-time job with free samples at a
Ice Cream Store ?
Candy Factory ?
Soda Factory ?
Beer Distributor ?
Today in History:
- Pencil with attached eraser patented by Hyman L. Lipman
- U.S. buys Alaska from Russia for $7,200,000
- 15th Amendment passes, guarantees right to vote regardless of race
- The Queensboro Bridge, the first double-decker bridge, opened in New York City.
- The Audubon Ballroom in New York City was the scene of the first dance marathon
- Amelia Earhart is 1st woman to fly solo cross the Atlantic
- “‘Jeopardy’!” One of television’s best known game shows, "Jeopardy", developed by Merv Griffin, aired on NBC-TV for the first time on this day.
Word of the Day:
\ LOO-kuhr \ , noun;
1. Monetary gain; profit; riches; money;
National Hot Dog Day
I Am In Control Day
Take a Walk in the Park Day