U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2007, 08:36 PM

2,093 posts, read 4,698,008 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post

Great photo Brian,,,,,, I like the oldie photo idea ~ do you still have knobby knees now? And do you know where the photo was taken? Looks like a state fair event or a horse race?
That was a picture of my dad
lets see
He was born in 1929 and look what maybe 3 or 4 So it was in the early 1930's
It was taken on a ship either heading toward or coming back from Ireland

I never had nobby knees (maybe chicken legs )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2007, 08:41 PM

1,508 posts, read 5,221,670 times
Wink Awwww

Quote:
When clicking the user name,,,,, my public profile tells it all. And you have to remember that Iím in the Witness Protection Program
I like your Profile info. You seem like such a sweet & funny guy ! Awww I like the comments about your Wife too.

Old 08-22-2007, 08:45 PM

28,340 posts, read 24,939,500 times
Ok,,,BrianG you’re off the hook – I see your profile shows age at 48. So it couldn’t possibly be you. Your Dad was a handsome looking kid.

Nice profile! Watch everyone else who has theirs lacking in info.

Old 08-22-2007, 09:00 PM

2,896 posts, read 5,711,241 times
Quote:
Oh sure ~ everyone now knows that they should have updated their public profile that can be viewed by other users. Well let me tell you ~ if they donít get updated soon Ė Iím going to management and having rep points removed from anyone who has failed to provide the info. This could be BIG too,,,,, Iíd say that for every item not updated or provided with info in the profile you should lose 25 points each. That could add up for many of you. If fact Iíd say that if the public profile isnít filled out Ė NO rep points can be given to them.
RUT-ROH!!! does this mean the famously charming and witty HDL is gonna get dumped back down into green brickdomville???

Old 08-22-2007, 09:04 PM

28,340 posts, read 24,939,500 times
Quote:
Oh sure ~ everyone now knows that they should have updated their public profile that can be viewed by other users. Well let me tell you ~ if they donít get updated soon Ė Iím going to management and having rep points removed from anyone who has failed to provide the info. This could be BIG too,,,,, Iíd say that for every item not updated or provided with info in the profile you should lose 25 points each. That could add up for many of you. If fact Iíd say that if the public profile isnít filled out Ė NO rep points can be given to them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by da jammer View Post
RUT-ROH!!! does this mean the famously charming and witty HDL is gonna get dumped back down into green brickdomville???

Thatís right! ,,,,,, everyone needs to update their profiles for others to view or they lose their 25 rep points per item not covered in the profile.

Love that lití emotion!

Old 08-22-2007, 09:21 PM

8,000 posts, read 16,269,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAFury View Post
Okay, let's see if I can do this...Attachment 6367

My daughter and I..... Hope it works..
there he is, VAFURY!!!! let me at him!! He's the one that called me a DORKY HOUSEWIFE

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)

Old 08-23-2007, 01:06 AM

131 posts, read 334,250 times
Vpcats: I'll give tarsier to you.. as your new companion.

I hope you don't mind wah.. You look good together

Last edited by itchy_nose; 08-23-2007 at 02:13 AM..

Old 08-23-2007, 11:05 AM

9,361 posts, read 21,511,912 times
Okay, this pix made me laugh so loud that my dog just came in to see what was up. That is hillarious! VP, I think you should print that and frame it- put it among other family pix and enjoy the reactions.

Itchy- you are so sick, uhhhhh, I mean creative!

AksarbeN, I am going to update my profile right this minute. I haven't been repped in a couple of days and now I know why...

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchy_nose View Post
Vpcats: I'll give tarsier to you.. as your new companion.

I hope you don't mind wah.. You look good together

Old 08-23-2007, 11:17 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,292 posts, read 14,057,888 times
Oh absolutely! I must thank Itchy for that. At first I thought he might not be my idea of the ideal mate, but I must confess, I've grown to love him and it's a match made in heaven! Couldn't ask for a finer specimen..
He seems to have gotten a little bigger since we first met but that's ok, I love him for his brains and, he only has eyes for me. hahahahahahaha

LOLLLLLLL

Old 08-23-2007, 11:23 AM

6,729 posts, read 8,172,667 times

Not the greatest- taken from my webcam - but tis me(Torn2pieces) sad isn't it? No wonder, I stay invisible -
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics