U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-29-2007, 02:13 PM
 
4,607 posts, read 6,810,428 times
Reputation: 5197

Advertisements

Happy, that is a great way to describe us, I have permanent creases in my face from smiling wayyyyyyy too much. hee hee. We really do enjoy life,
and I always count my blessings for it.


Yes, Zeb will be 11 on New Years Day. I went out on Valentines day and got myself some chocolate 10 and a bit years ago, Absolute best he is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-29-2007, 02:36 PM
 
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
1,196 posts, read 2,107,042 times
Reputation: 1831
Here's me (clearly with WAAAYYY too much time on my hands) in my Audrey Hepburn tee (gotta luv her)!!!






Oh, & here's me with my grandson (just cause I couldn't resist showing him off ) :




Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2007, 02:39 PM
 
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
1,196 posts, read 2,107,042 times
Reputation: 1831
Why does this always happen to me when I post a photo? It appears when I am making the post - but once it is actually posted, there's only a link to the photos?!?!?!??!?

I use the "insert image" icon & not the "insert link"

Somebody HELP!!!







Quote:
Originally Posted by think.reciprocity View Post
Here's me (clearly with WAAAYYY too much time on my hands) in my Audrey Hepburn tee (gotta luv her)!!!






Oh, & here's me with my grandson (just cause I couldn't resist showing him off ) :




Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2007, 02:41 PM
 
Location: Brentwood, TN
8,000 posts, read 16,689,661 times
Reputation: 12298
Quote:
Originally Posted by think.reciprocity View Post
Here's me (clearly with WAAAYYY too much time on my hands) in my Audrey Hepburn tee (gotta luv her)!!!






Oh, & here's me with my grandson (just cause I couldn't resist showing him off ) :




OM Goodness - that little baby is too sweet for words. And did you say grandson??? I think we got a gilf here everyone!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2007, 02:57 PM
 
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
1,196 posts, read 2,107,042 times
Reputation: 1831
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68-19 View Post
OM Goodness - that little baby is too sweet for words. And did you say grandson??? I think we got a gilf here everyone!!!!

He really IS too sweet for words, isn't he?!?!??!?!

Yes, I said "grandson" & when several years ago when I first heard the term "MILF" I was utterly aghast! The literal definition being horrifically offensive to my sensibilities!

HOWEVER...

Approaching 40 very soon & feeling like the appearance of age is finally catching up to me & having nary a serious date or love interest for longer than I care to admit... I've re-thought my stance & am practically pickled to be referred to as GILF (although I'd never heard it used - it's a good one)!

Thank you for making me smile...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2007, 05:15 PM
 
2,896 posts, read 5,875,362 times
Reputation: 5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by autumngal View Post
best I can do.

Just married, Mark & Marianne

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x149/autumngal_photo/mmwedding.jpg (broken link)

Zeb with me,

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x149/autumngal_photo/mzebsnow.jpg (broken link)

This one might be fuzzy and too dark, if it is, sorry kids, lol

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x149/autumngal_photo/marwedding2.jpg (broken link)


awwwww look atchu folks!! great pics there kiddo! Look at the happy puppy toooooo!!

sure can't go wrong hookin' up with a fella named Mark
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-29-2007, 05:38 PM
 
4,607 posts, read 6,810,428 times
Reputation: 5197
Quote:
Originally Posted by da jammer View Post
awwwww look atchu folks!! great pics there kiddo! Look at the happy puppy toooooo!!

sure can't go wrong hookin' up with a fella named Mark
Thanks bro,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-30-2007, 10:29 PM
 
Location: Tuxedo Park, NY
419 posts, read 2,004,299 times
Reputation: 260
Finally, I've decided to give you a face behind the madness that is WallStreetWarrior. This is a picture of me just before an interview about 7 months ago in February.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2007, 03:27 PM
 
Location: Rahway N.J
2,093 posts, read 4,836,524 times
Reputation: 3353
Quote:
Originally Posted by think.reciprocity View Post
He really IS too sweet for words, isn't he?!?!??!?!

Yes, I said "grandson" & when several years ago when I first heard the term "MILF" I was utterly aghast! The literal definition being horrifically offensive to my sensibilities!

HOWEVER...

Approaching 40 very soon & feeling like the appearance of age is finally catching up to me & having nary a serious date or love interest for longer than I care to admit... I've re-thought my stance & am practically pickled to be referred to as GILF (although I'd never heard it used - it's a good one)!

Thank you for making me smile...
He is cute !
He takes after grandma
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-31-2007, 03:29 PM
 
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
1,196 posts, read 2,107,042 times
Reputation: 1831
How come the only people who bother to say so are ALWAYS unavailable??? lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:21 AM.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top