Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2007, 09:56 PM

1,225 posts, read 2,786,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrantonWilkesBarre View Post
Hey. When you've been single as long as I've been, any romantic interest is welcomed! It's not like it's raining gay guys here in Scranton or anything! LOL!
LOL....that is very good point.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2007, 05:37 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
ok rance
I need one of those little blue hats
It will be perfect for Glacier climbing

Can't one just come home with you

karla

Old 08-04-2007, 06:55 AM

9,367 posts, read 25,212,237 times
Karla, I am beginning to discover a common theme...hats... fire hats, construction hats..... hmmmm... and in your volunteering you also wear many hats. Hats, hats, what can that mean?!

We ("We" meaning ME, but I want you to believe that there are many who feel this way) want a pix of you up in AK standing next to Rance, with both of you wearing bandanas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfask View Post
ok rance
I need one of those little blue hats
It will be perfect for Glacier climbing

Can't one just come home with you

karla

Last edited by Magnolia Bloom; 08-04-2007 at 07:25 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 08-04-2007, 07:32 AM

27,345 posts, read 27,397,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrshvo View Post
Sorry everyone, but I took all of my pictures off. And I won't be putting new ones on (with my straight hair!!). Ever since someone gave the comment regarding how since I'm a teacher, I shouldn't be posting pictures of me (not exact words, but more or less, and I didn't put any racy ones on: face shot, standing shot, and one my hubby took while lying on the couch...plus a couple from younger days drinking it up)...I figured, you know what, maybe teachers aren't allowed to make friends online and show who they look like

Those of you who know me, know what I look like

You shouldnt let that get to you. Do you have any idea what some of us do for a living? Sorry you removed yours but I hope you didnt do so because of other peoples' opinions. If it was a racy or cheesy one, it might be understandable. I sorta feel mine was a little too much but so far, havent been banned...and Im in construction!

There are a lot of interesting people in here though, dont you agree?

Old 08-04-2007, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hereinfla View Post
Karla, I am beginning to discover a common theme...hats... fire hats, construction hats..... hmmmm... and in your volunteering you also wear many hats. Hats, hats, what can that mean?!

We ("We" meaning ME, but I want you to believe that there are many who feel this way) want a pix of you up in AK standing next to Rance, with both of you wearing bandanas!
we can do this
we will have all 4 of us in bandanas and if rance can pull it off maybe one of the 4 of us in the cute little blue hats

karla

Old 08-04-2007, 11:21 AM

2,093 posts, read 5,460,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L_A_Woman View Post
You shouldnt let that get to you. Do you have any idea what some of us do for a living? Sorry you removed yours but I hope you didnt do so because of other peoples' opinions. If it was a racy or cheesy one, it might be understandable. I sorta feel mine was a little too much but so far, havent been banned...and Im in construction!

There are a lot of interesting people in here though, dont you agree?
Your pic was fine, you are a lovely young lady and should be proud of your looks........And you are right, don't worry about other peoples opinions
there will always be a few that have something negative to say but there are a lot more people that will say something positive

Old 08-04-2007, 11:23 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,829,023 times
Your wish is my command! Consider it done. I've got hard hats in red, blue and MN Vikings purple. And bandanas in every color spectrum known to man.
And Karla...those are hardhats. And they are not cute! Well a pink one might be cute on you.

Old 08-04-2007, 11:44 AM

pink !!!!! we will have to discuss that color lol
I have a white one in my collection already
I am going to go look for a picture to post

karla

p.s. they are cute

Old 08-04-2007, 04:45 PM

3,570 posts, read 8,720,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrshvo View Post
Sorry everyone, but I took all of my pictures off. And I won't be putting new ones on (with my straight hair!!). Ever since someone gave the comment regarding how since I'm a teacher, I shouldn't be posting pictures of me (not exact words, but more or less, and I didn't put any racy ones on: face shot, standing shot, and one my hubby took while lying on the couch...plus a couple from younger days drinking it up)...I figured, you know what, maybe teachers aren't allowed to make friends online and show who they look like

Those of you who know me, know what I look like
Nooo. But what about the gold eyeshadow one? That was one of your best ever!

Old 08-04-2007, 07:53 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
I agree Mr. Hoo ... Mrshvo is a stunner with the gold eye bling

Lots of new friends on here who need to see our lovely red headed CD gal!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics