Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 08:08 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,510,397 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
I am a 56 year old man. No one in my family ever had prostate problems.

Three months ago I was checked by a Urologist at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (one of the 10 best in the nation according to US News & World Report! They won't let you forget that!! 'We're up there with the Mayo Clinic and Johns Hopkins and Columbia Presbyterian and Barnes Jewish!!!!') who noted that I had a "small" prostate which is supposedly a good thing.

Well ...

Two weeks later I got a call from the Urology Dept stating my PSA levels were elevated. They insisted I come into the hospital for half a day to have something like 30 biopsies done on the organ. I requested to be "put under" but because I came alone and without another person to take me home, they used only local anesthesia.

What unbelievable pain! I wanted to die! I was hoping I would just die right then and there. A decade and a half ago I had kidney stones and the pain caused by this procedure was even worse.

There was blood in my urine for a week after that. That's right: pink pi$$! Even worse: the next three weeks my semen was red and bloody!!! Enough to totally freak your partner, spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend, Asian massage therapist or casual pick-up out!!!

Yikes!

PS ... the tests were all negative.
Glad you're OK now....I feel your pain....when I had my "problems" down there the Doctor said the pain was as bad as childbirth.

So I understand your pain and "girls"....YES....men have problems too and I now am very sympathetic about childbirth..... but you are all not alone in the wrenching pain department......ROFL....OUCH!!!!!!!

Acute prostatitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Testicular torsion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I lucked out and had BOTH at the same time!

As Doctor Smith would say....."Oh the pain....the pain"!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics