Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2011, 02:50 AM

27,074 posts, read 11,852,016 times

Advertisements

An episode of Seinfeld. OH, they were so funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2011, 03:06 AM

6,434 posts, read 5,250,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by todd00 View Post
Yeah they did me too.

Glad to hear she got the benefits she deserved, MOtomaker. Sometimes the government manages to get it right.

Perky is always good, Kitty. Congrats on you defeating the dreaded fear....GRAVITY.

Special congrats to Boo Bear, his studious attitude and perseverance paid off.

I've got a few not tooo bright children myself. One is named Charlie Horse, he stands in my way, won't move, I say to him get out of the way I'm coming through with something heavy, he just stands there wagging his tail. He just makes me smile, he's such a sweet boy. He has seizures too, enough I had to put him on meds for them. He's a chow/ unknown what else mix, maybe shep. I've got 4 pups and his mom passed away last year. The pups were born the night I found her. He looks so young still, and he is 9 yrs old. Ok, shoot me, I told a dog story.
I don't know why my boobs have remained in position unless it's simply that I never had kids. Charlie Horse sounds adorable! Best wishes for doing well with the meds. Glad to hear from another rescuer! Dog stories are perfect for the smiling thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJacket View Post

Wonderful! Makes my heart smile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taigagirl View Post
These all different and unique things. All of them made me smile. Thank you, motomaker, crazyworld, Kitty, and DOTM.
Good luck with the perkiness, taigagirl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Generally kids annoy me, but while we were eating lunch I observed an infant sucking on an orange, she was dipping the orange in a sauce proceeding to enjoy it until the flavor ran out. It was funny to see her expression change from "mmmm tasty" to "holy Moderator cut: language that's sour!"
Funny! I love seeing that sort of thing on AMV.

Last edited by Green Irish Eyes; 12-18-2011 at 04:35 AM.. Reason: Edited quoted text

Old 12-18-2011, 03:49 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,184,275 times
I never carry cash. I'm strictly a debit card user. But ever since my nephew died a month or so ago I have been finding pennies every day in very odd places. One every day, back of the closet, in the driveway, back seat of the car - just odd places and every time I pick one up something good happens. I was at the grocery store yesterday and sure enough - there was a penny on the floor and it made me laugh...and as usual something good happened.

Old 12-18-2011, 03:54 AM

I took all the pennies I'd been collecting in my wallet and just dumped them into this one Salvation Army kettle, just opened the wallet and flipped it over. The woman manning the kettle was the most energetic, lively and happy people I'd ever come across in a long, long time and she came over and hugged me all excited and even picked me up off the ground saying, 'Bless you, Bless You." She was everything Christmas is all about and I smile whenever I think of her and it makes me nicer to other people.

Old 12-18-2011, 05:53 AM

5,234 posts, read 7,986,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
I took all the pennies I'd been collecting in my wallet and just dumped them into this one Salvation Army kettle, just opened the wallet and flipped it over. The woman manning the kettle was the most energetic, lively and happy people I'd ever come across in a long, long time and she came over and hugged me all excited and even picked me up off the ground saying, 'Bless you, Bless You." She was everything Christmas is all about and I smile whenever I think of her and it makes me nicer to other people.
That's a nice story, thanks for sharing it.

Old 12-18-2011, 06:49 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,206,409 times
The SA is my favorite charity. They consistently get high ratings for high percentages of their donations actually being used for charitable purposes. I give to them generously at Christmas. Gives me a good feeling and I always get a warm smile and a "thank you" from the bell ringer.

Old 12-18-2011, 07:34 AM

20,797 posts, read 9,742,666 times
SA also gets my dollars....Happy Holidays All!

Old 12-18-2011, 08:44 AM

25,080 posts, read 16,326,850 times
I made homemade salsa so hot it made my knows run and eyes water... I like hot and good and that makes me smile

Old 12-18-2011, 02:01 PM

That someone who claims they are looking for a serious relationship and can't understand why they are single would actually post a picture like this as their profile. It not only made me smile it made me ROTFLMAO!

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc271/Thursday_007/016.jpg (broken link)

Old 12-18-2011, 02:17 PM

5,234 posts, read 7,986,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday007 View Post
That someone who claims they are looking for a serious relationship and can't understand why they are single would actually post a picture like this as their profile. It not only made me smile it made me ROTFLMAO!
Ya, gotta wonder about people like that, and the ones responding back to her.

You been reading the dating site for entertainment purposes I see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics