U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 04:47 PM

15,920 posts, read 4,617,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilene wright View Post

just for fun:

if you could eat any one thing in the world without worrying about cost, calories, cholesterol or anything else, what would it be?
a medium rare filet mignon and a huge hot fudge sundae
Quote:
Originally Posted by tt dave View Post

just for fun:

if you could eat any one thing in the world without worrying about cost, calories, cholesterol or anything else, what would it be?

the best steak i could find, with all the trimmings of course. I'd also have some of those large homemade style fresh buttered rolls. I'd then top it off with a huge hot fudge sundae for dessert.
Oh lawdy, I'll have what y'all are having!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2011, 05:23 PM

42,664 posts, read 19,537,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TT Dave View Post
Bonus Question:

Have you ever had an unexpected “guest” in your home – a mouse, bat, squirrel, possum, deer, or other critter?

The last unexpected guest I had was one of those little geckos.

How did you get rid of your unwelcome guest? Funny stories (photos, too) are encouraged!

I tried to catch him but those little suckers are fast!...lol. I finally chased him near the door and then he went out the door. I don't like to kill those things because they eat a lot of insects.
LOL.. Dave, I think one of them geckos changed careers a few ago and he's selling auto insurance now...

Old 06-20-2011, 06:06 AM

2,993 posts, read 1,530,253 times
good morning.... maybe I should answer these before todays ? pops up

Today’s Question(s):

For those of you celebrating Fathers’ Day today, what will you do to mark the occasion?
well I went for a joy ride and had a great day

Bonus Question:

Have you ever had an unexpected “guest” in your home – a mouse, bat, squirrel, possum, deer, or other critter?
oh yes to .. a mouse last week, red squirrel a few years ago, a bat many years back

How did you get rid of your unwelcome guest?
well the cat caught the mouse, I used a fish net to catch the bat and a trap to catch the squirrel

Extra Credit Question:

If all the electronic toys in your home – television, DVD player, computer, stereo/MP3-player, radio, games, etc. – suddenly went on strike, what would you do to entertain yourself?
play cards with SBP

Just for Fun:

If you could eat any one thing in the world without worrying about cost, calories, cholesterol or anything else, what would it be?
bacon
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics