U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2011, 08:39 AM

8,023 posts, read 3,279,919 times

Advertisements

Imagine that you need to advertise your area, this could be for Tourism, or to encourage people to move to the area.

Just the good points, I think.

For where I am, I could say;

Hundreds of square miles of open countryside, most accessible by public footpaths.
Many properties with room for a number of Ponies.
Short walking distance to a number of Traditional English Pubs/Inns.
Easy access to many Cities, via a well signposted road and rail network.

A typical view to be seen.

Last edited by BECLAZONE; 11-18-2014 at 01:57 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2011, 09:21 AM

26,362 posts, read 55,435,497 times
Sunny and warm all year
Outdoor swimming all year
Halfway between Los Angeles and San Diego
Unemployment of 4.2%
Diversity of people and geography
Safe
Educated population
Excellent schools
Master planned, well maintained, harmonious design of commercial, industrial and retailed zoned land
Landscaped intersections, roadway sides, and medians
Infinite family amenities

Lake Mission Viejo with mile high Saddleback in the background after a winter dusting.

Lake Mission Viejo North Beach view looking west, July 2010

Las Flores Middle School

Las Flores Elementary School

Las Flores Pool

Here is a picture of a fairly new Taco Bell. It had a nice garden outside and a marble water fountain. Inside, the tables were made from granite and the floors are colorful and bright. We're talking Taco Bell here.

Las Flores, CA from the east with ocean in the background

15 minutes from this

Old 11-17-2011, 09:28 AM

43,861 posts, read 27,529,913 times
We have fabulous road signs.................

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/ZootHouse/disneyworld1mile.jpg (broken link)

Old 11-17-2011, 10:58 AM

7,371 posts, read 3,336,442 times
Wow, beautiful pics everyone. I think I'll wait until we have majestic beautiful snowy scenery, or a prairie sunset over the water.

Old 11-17-2011, 12:45 PM

8,023 posts, read 3,279,919 times
Charles, my cases are packed.

Old 11-17-2011, 03:44 PM

25,085 posts, read 8,772,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BECLAZONE View Post
Charles, my cases are packed.
I am with u... Charles, place is the place to be

I could not cell my area in a million years... It's too hot too long, racially, politically and religiously divided, ignorance and non-progressive mentality is wide spread. Education and child welfare are very low priorities. Unemployment is high so is violence (in certain areas). Livable wages are lacking and the housing market is severely challenged. Oh and there is no water, but we have really great winters

Old 11-18-2011, 02:47 PM

20,312 posts, read 16,721,068 times
Although those are very pretty pics, so nice, if I owned this town, wouldn't sell at any price, especially to some investor who would turn our quiet hospitable friendly everyone knows everyone little town into some higher dollar community with condos convenience stores on every corner, cookie cutter houses everywhere and higher population for his own benefit. No offense intended too investors, but sometimes smaller towns are better off staying small for a reason.
I do know though that San Diego is indeed very pretty.
Attached Thumbnails
Sell Me Your Area.-img00383-20110727-1416.jpg  

Last edited by wisconsin woman; 11-18-2011 at 02:57 PM..

Old 11-18-2011, 02:52 PM

99,107 posts, read 25,992,284 times
Make me an offer...

Old 11-19-2011, 07:35 AM

42,974 posts, read 19,932,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin woman View Post
Although those are very pretty pics, so nice, if I owned this town, wouldn't sell at any price, especially to some investor who would turn our quiet hospitable friendly everyone knows everyone little town into some higher dollar community with condos convenience stores on every corner, cookie cutter houses everywhere and higher population for his own benefit. No offense intended too investors, but sometimes smaller towns are better off staying small for a reason.
I do know though that San Diego is indeed very pretty.
And sometimes "smaller towns" stay small because nobody has any desire to live in them.

Old 11-19-2011, 11:41 AM

37,764 posts, read 12,021,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
And sometimes "smaller towns" stay small because nobody has any desire to live in them.
Some folks enjoy the small towns as they tend to be quieter ... Other folks, such as the Chatteress, enjoy larger cities because of the amenities and easy access to mass transit, variety of food options and places to go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics