U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-03-2012, 12:54 AM

14,956 posts, read 7,270,528 times

Advertisements

Today’s Question(s):

We just got a new bed, and we’re both amazed at how much better we sleep and how much less our backs hurt in the morning. That made me wonder:

How old is your bed? A year and a half old

Do you have a/an:
Futon?
Innerspring mattress? <--I guess it's this one (box spring with mattress on top)?
Pillowtop mattress?
Memory foam mattress?
“Sleep-number” mattress?
Waterbed?
Other?

Do you like the bed you have? Yes

The next time you buy a bed, what kind do you think you’ll get? Most likely the same or very similar, especially since I got mine at half price. I might get lucky again!

Extra Credit Question:

Do your holiday decorations come down on:
December 26?
January 1?
January 6? <--I'm shooting for any day before this date.
Valentine’s Day?
What, you mean I’m supposed to take them down after I went to all the trouble of putting them up??

Bonus Question:

How close is the nearest farm to your home? Probably 45-50 miles

Do you know what is farmed there? Not produce, but dairy cattle

Just for Fun:

What color is your toothbrush? Blue

Did you actually remember, or did you have to go look at it? I knew, because I just bought it.

I don't mind bringing up the rear for QOTD. You all can fight for the pole position.
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2012, 03:16 AM

3,166 posts, read 4,282,620 times
Our bed is a pillow top King, 3 years old, we love it.
My Christmas tree has to come down this week because our tree must be removed to recycling before we leave next week for a few days.
The closest farm is across the street, one field hay and one fiend cattle. Next door neighbors have chickens and eggs. Another neighbor has horses. We grow vegetables, but we're not a farm like the others.

I use an electric toothbrush so it's white.
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics