Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 08:53 AM

28,803 posts, read 47,694,717 times

Advertisements

Do you like "Scary" Movies ? Meh

What was the scariest movie(s) you have seen ? The ones that scared me were the ones I saw when I was a child. Rodan, The Mummy, etc. As an adult I don't get scared by movies.

Have you ever walked out of a movie because it scared/freaked you out too much ? No

Extra Credit Question:

If given the chance,would you like to throw out the first ball or handle the tip off for a ball game or hockey game ? No

Bonus Question:

Last time you said to yourself "Uh oh this is going to become a "project" ? I need to trim that tree. I Still need to trim it some, and the one out front, and the one in the middle of the yard, and the one on the parking, and the one in the middle of the back yard.... and after I'm finished it will be time to start on the first one again...

And that's just trimming trees. I freak out every time I look outside and realize how much I have to get done.

Just for Fun:

What fun and exciting things do you have planned for this weekend ?

A concert at the local Art Center featuring
Igor Begelman / Clarinet / with Phoebus Three
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2012, 09:01 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,645,971 times
[quote=KwaK;23943723]Good morning everyone
Happy Friday

I can't believe how fast this week has gone and that it is Friday already.
One day left to get work stuff done so I can have a relaxing weekend

Today's Question(s):

Do you like "Scary" Movies ?

What was the scariest movie(s) you have seen ? The Ring.

Have you ever walked out of a movie because it scared/freaked you out too much ? No.

Extra Credit Question:

If given the chance,would you like to throw out the first ball or handle the tip off for a ball game or hockey game ? No.

Bonus Question:

Last time you said to yourself "Uh oh this is going to become a "project" ?

Just for Fun:

What fun and exciting things do you have planned for this weekend ? Starting our container gardens.

Have a great weekend!

Old 04-20-2012, 09:07 AM

10,782 posts, read 8,728,137 times
Today's Question(s):

Yes, some. Not ones which have way too much blood & gore.

What was the scariest movie(s) you have seen ?
I still remember being practically scared out of my mind, at age 10 or 11 by "Them" - the old black and white movie about monstrous people-eating ants. When I was older, the "Alien" movies were scary! Oh, and "Jaws" - so much so I was nervous in the deep end of the pool for a while!

Have you ever walked out of a movie because it scared/freaked you out too much ?
No.

Extra Credit Question:

If given the chance,would you like to throw out the first ball or handle the tip off for a ball game or hockey game ?
Neither. Way too nerve-wracking!

Bonus Question:

When I went to "just organize a few papers".

Just for Fun:

Getting ready for a roadtrip along the west coast to Vancouver. The 'getting ready' bit won't be as exciting as the actual trip.

Old 04-20-2012, 09:09 AM

4,045 posts, read 1,870,848 times
Today's Question(s):

Do you like "Scary" Movies ? I do!

What was the scariest movie(s) you have seen ? Oh, gosh..... I don't remember titles of movies.

Have you ever walked out of a movie because it scared/freaked you out too much ? No, though I have hid behind my hands.

Extra Credit Question:

If given the chance,would you like to throw out the first ball or handle the tip off for a ball game or hockey game ?
Haaaa... My aim is so bad.

Bonus Question:

Painting my house. Choosing colors is a project in itself!

Just for Fun:

What fun and exciting things do you have planned for this weekend ? Next week is my spring vacation. Fun? I'll be doing spring cleaning, painting and doing school paperwork.

Have a great day!

Old 04-20-2012, 09:26 AM

24,463 posts, read 25,999,509 times
Today's Question(s):

If they are a A move and not one of the cheesy B or C listed ones.

The Shining and Silence of The Lambs.

Have you ever walked out of a movie because it scared/freaked you out too much ?
Nah.

Extra Credit Question:

Sure I's do the baseball thing and probably throw my arm out.

Bonus Question:

Last Sunday setting up 2 new computers.

Just for Fun:

Probably going out to dinner with Daughter and Hubby for a belated birthday meal for The Super Chief.

Old 04-20-2012, 09:35 AM

604 posts, read 456,747 times
Good morning! Yay for Friday!

Today's Question(s):

Do you like "Scary" Movies ? not really... they're too scary

What was the scariest movie(s) you have seen ? Probably "The Exorcist".

Have you ever walked out of a movie because it scared/freaked you out too much ? no, but I would put my hands over my eyes when it got too bad.

Extra Credit Question:

If given the chance,would you like to throw out the first ball or handle the tip off for a ball game or hockey game ? no, I'll give someone else the chance to do it.

Bonus Question:

Last time you said to yourself "Uh oh this is going to become a "project" ? Thinking about having a yard sale next month

Just for Fun:

What fun and exciting things do you have planned for this weekend ? I hope the weather is good, although they're calling for rain. Going up north to see my family, maybe take a ride to Greenville.

Have a great day Everyone!

Old 04-20-2012, 10:08 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,428,983 times
Good-afternoon-everyone!!-Now-then,-the-scariest-movie-I-ever-saw-without-a-salmon-&-trout-(doubt),-was-'The-Exorcist.'-I-remember-people-trying-to-get-past-me-into-the-aisle.-One-lady-fainted-near-me.-When-I-got-to-the-foyer-at-the-end-of-the-film,-there-was-half-a-dozen-people-lying-on-the-floor-being-attended-to.-I-never-saw-anything-like-it,-before-or-since.-Plans-for-the-weekend?-Well,-I've-booked-a-holiday-to-Cyprus-today,-leaving-2nd-May.-Only-12-days-away.-Sooooooo,-I-will-have-to-endure-a-fashion-show-as-Judy-asks-my-opinion-of-different-outfits.-No-problem-for-my-case.-Jeans,-cord-pants,-shirts,-underwear,-mirror!!!.......

Old 04-20-2012, 10:39 AM

27,343 posts, read 27,395,534 times
Im not big on scary movies but have watched docs on paranormal stuff, thats scary enough.

This weekend fun is w-o-r-k-i-n-g.

Old 04-20-2012, 11:00 AM

15,891 posts, read 18,323,326 times
Today's Question(s):

Yes

Night of the Living Dead

Have you ever walked out of a movie because it scared/freaked you out too much ? No

Extra Credit Question:

Yes as long as Derek Jeter was there.

Bonus Question:

Just for Fun:

Reading. I'm a real party animal. Everybody Boogie!

Today in History:

1841 - 1st detective story (Poe's "Murders in Rue Morgue") published
1853 - Harriet Tubman starts Underground Railroad
1865 - Safety matches were first advertised this day.
1912 - Fenway Park officially opens
1940 - 1st electron microscope demonstrated (RCA), Philadelphia, Pa
1972 - Apollo 16's Young and Duke land on Moon with Boeing Lunar Rover #2
1981 - Final performance of TV show "Soap" airs

Word of the Day:
agrestic \uh-GRES-tik\ , adjective;
1. Pertaining to fields or the country; rural; rustic.

Today is:

National Pineapple Upside Down Cake Day
Get to Know Your Customer Day
Cuckoo Day
Make A Quilt Day
Look Alike Day
Volunteer Recognition Day
Safety Match Day

Old 04-20-2012, 11:04 AM

10,449 posts, read 12,461,160 times
Do you like "Scary" Movies? No. Life itself is scary enough. I don’t understand the point of scary movies for “entertainment”.

What was the scariest movie(s) you have seen ? The Candy Man

Have you ever walked out of a movie because it scared/freaked you out too much ? Yes

Extra Credit Question:

If given the chance,would you like to throw out the first ball or handle the tip off for a ball game or hockey game ? Me and balls don’t get along.

Bonus Question:

Last time you said to yourself "Uh oh this is going to become a "project" ? My dog’s hygiene is an ongoing “project”. It’s not that my dog is dirty, but my dad is a total perfectionist about keeping his coat perfectly trimmed and clean, lol. If you didn’t know any better, you’d think my dog was a show dog. Basically I have to wash him once a week, use a washcloth to get the sandman out of his eyes, brush his teeth when I bathe him, blow-dry his coat, etc. I leave the hair cuts and trimming to my dad, lol.
Just for Fun:

What fun and exciting things do you have planned for this weekend ? There’s a festival at my school and there will be a bunch of people from New York coming too, so I am debating whether it’s worth paying $30 to get in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics