Sometimes I listen, sometimes I don't. This week I thought to myself, "I need to get a new curling iron. Nah, this one will last a while longer". Two days later I went to curl my hair and got burned. I yelped and tried again. This time it was clearly not a burn but a shock. I examined the iron and the side was missing and wires were exposed. I was being electrocuted. Lucky there was no moisture on my hands. And the night before, I found a piece of plastic on the floor, looked at it and wondered, WTH is this?
I found out the next day what it was.