Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 04:16 PM

502 posts, read 2,295,339 times

Advertisements

I don't believe in masacara Ads.

Old 09-21-2006, 04:25 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,664,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella View Post
I don't believe in masacara Ads.
Oh I know totally fake, like they actually think we believe those are real eyelashes!!!

Old 09-21-2006, 04:45 PM

4,343 posts, read 14,772,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAINBOWWAVES View Post
Tipping....LOL

gangsta rap

abortion as a means of birth control

homosexuality

life after death

forgiveness is ALWAYS the answer

donating blood and organs...dead or alive.

drinking or drugging

miracles

1. not tipping...LOL (just busting you)
2. cheating
3. faking an orgasm
4. wearing a short top if you have a roll in your stomach
5. pretentiousness
6. judging people based on their style or anything else (except a short top with the roll)
7. racism, homophobia
8. my conditioner (my hair is still frizzy)

Old 09-21-2006, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapture View Post
1. not tipping...LOL (just busting you)
2. cheating
3. faking an orgasm
4. wearing a short top if you have a roll in your stomach
5. pretentiousness
6. judging people based on their style or anything else (except a short top with the roll)
7. racism, homophobia
8. my conditioner (my hair is still frizzy)
Shampoo with Biolage Ultra Hydrating Shampoo
Quickly condition with: Biosilk Smoothing Conditioner
Deep Condition with Paul Mitchell Hair Repair Treatment Conditioner (leave in for 5 minutes or more)
then use a leave in conditioner: try Sebastian Potion 9
Finish with Biosilk Silk Therapy Shine

If you dye your hair use shampoo and Conditioner that is for hair color protection only!!!!!! I believe Panteen has good ones.

Old 09-21-2006, 05:41 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,224,652 times
I don't believe in being politically correct.

I don't believe in giving a child a passing grade if it has not been earned.

I don't believe a "time out" teaches a child right from wrong.

I don't believe kids should have cell phones until they are able to pay the bill.

I don't believe we should grant amnesty to ANYONE who comes to our country illegally.

I don't believe that anyone who is able to work should be getting money from our government.

Old 09-21-2006, 06:05 PM

2,098 posts, read 6,327,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evey View Post
I don't believe in being politically correct.

I don't believe in giving a child a passing grade if it has not been earned.

I don't believe a "time out" teaches a child right from wrong.

I don't believe kids should have cell phones until they are able to pay the bill.

I don't believe we should grant amnesty to ANYONE who comes to our country illegally.

I don't believe that anyone who is able to work should be getting money from our government.
I don't believe that I will disagree with anything you've said (along with some comments from others on here).

I don't believe in abortion

I don't believe in homosexuality, however, I don't believe in not caring for, loving or respecting someone whom I've always cared for if it turns out they ARE homosexual.

I don't believe that life ends here when you die, because your soul lives on.

However, I don't believe in reincarnation either. (don't ask for the explanation of this one and the one above it...it may sound confusing, but hey, it's what I do or don't believe)

I don't believe everyone should be treated equally. I'm not talking about EOE employment or human rights, etc. I'm talking about when we do right or wrong, we should be praised or punished, not overlooked. I don't believe everyone is really even equal....we are individuals, God created us the way he wanted us to be. If one person was perfect, or we were all equal....then why are there so many of us walking this earth (he would've stopped at Adam and Eve). We are equally loved by our Creator, however, we are not equal in what we believe or what we do, how we look or the way we act.

I don't believe in abusing children or animals.

I don't believe that when someone murders intentionally, they should be set free.

I don't believe a girl/woman should ever CHASE a boy/man (therefore I don't believe in womens' Lib to that degree).

I don't believe that if you hound someone about anything, your results will make you happy.

I don't believe a girl should give herself so easily to a guy because I don't believe he will respect you, period...no matter what the circumstance....nor will she feel good about herself.

I don't believe in faking orgasm either....I don't believe you should have to fake one...either be open and honest and try to fix the problem or maybe you shouldn't be with that person.

I don't believe in being unfaithful or disloyal to those you love in any way, shape or form.

I don't believe in trying to fool oneself either. Be honest with yourself no matter what the issue...the results are better.

I don't believe in letting someone else make you feel inferior.

I don't believe I have more to say right now because I've gotta run!!!!

Old 09-21-2006, 06:36 PM

1,962 posts, read 5,195,818 times
I don't believe the Bible is untrue.

I also:

I don't believe in abortion.

I don't believe in public schools.

I don't believe in homosexuality.

I don't believe in abusing children.

I don't believe that women should work, hold public office, or vote.

I don't believe men and women are equal.

I don't believe liberals.

I don't believe in illegal imagration.

I don't believe I can put all that I believe on this forum.

Old 09-21-2006, 09:39 PM

It is 2006 right?

Or is this just a joke???

Old 09-22-2006, 12:20 AM

421 posts, read 468,782 times
Default connie

Nothing in life is free so why should our precious body parts be free? If you are lucky enough to get an organ donor, you have to pay to have it transplanted yes? Ppl should have the right to be able to sell a body part or blood...and then there'd be alot more ppl being saved. Having a kidney removed is no picnic either...bone marrow is very painful...for free? I don't think so. Miracles, why would God give only some a miracle and not all?

Old 09-22-2006, 12:27 AM

421 posts, read 468,782 times
Default great posts

loved them all!!!! Love to know what ppl do not believe in....I'm sorry to have disturbed anyone with my disbelief in the hereafter....i more believe in reincarnation. I would like to come back as a decendent of someone filthy rich, if not, then a cat, house cat that is...LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics