U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-20-2007, 07:48 PM

1,254 posts, read 1,702,708 times
My most embarrassing moment? I walked in on Bill Clinton and a bimbo.
But then, who hasn't?
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2007, 07:55 PM

885 posts, read 200,573 times
Well, here we go Here's one that I wish I could take back. Years ago at one of my first jobs a video store clerk (LOL) I was talking to one of our customers and started laughing and asked him if someone had played that joke on him with the quarter that you roll on your face and you end up with pencil marks all over your face. I instantly stopped laughing when he told me NO! that he almost died in a car accident and went thru the windshield and those were scars on his face. YIKES!!! I cna't even remember what I did but I remember me being embarassed. On the lighter side I remember once at a party when all us girls were in the bathroom and while I was using it complaining about how uncomfortable this thong was when my friends started busting out laughing and pointed out maybe that was because I had my leg thru the waist side and the crotch on my hip. LOL

Old 10-22-2007, 01:40 PM

42,648 posts, read 19,520,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilssson View Post
My most embarrassing moment? I walked in on Bill Clinton and a bimbo.
But then, who hasn't?
I've had similar instances in the past too, but I wasn't exactly the one who was embarrased. Twenty five years ago, in early October of 1982, my girlfriend at the time and I, were walking on a trail in the mountains near Show Low, Arizona, checking out the fall colors and we heard a rustle of leaves behind a short berm. I thought it was a deer, so I got up to the top of that berm slowly, and about 20 feet away on the other side, there was a guy and a gal... having an intimate moment together!

Not too long after that, in the spring of 1983, we went to San Diego and we were walking back from Sea Port Village, we walked by this fenced off-lot and there was a guy sitting on the sidewalk. I wasn't paying attention, because I thought it was just another drunken bum. But just as we walked by him, Lynn tapped me on the shoulder, and she was about ready to break out in laughter when she whispered "Did you see what that guy was doing?", I turned around and... let's just say that he was polishing the old bishop! I got behind her and I told her to just keep walking!

Old 10-22-2007, 01:51 PM

... And somebody TRIED to embarrass me not too long ago, when we were in a mall. She wanted to go into a Victoria's Secret store, and while we were in there, she gave me one of those bras and told me to stay there, and she tried to go somewhere else and leave me standing there by myself with a bra! - Nice try, it didn't work!

Yeah, you know who you are if you're reading this!

Last edited by Magnum Mike; 10-22-2007 at 02:07 PM..

Old 10-22-2007, 01:56 PM

4,739 posts, read 5,448,424 times
Mike if I had a picture of that....lol

Only thing better would be if she did that and through Pop Rocks in your mouth prior to running off.

Old 10-22-2007, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcm58 View Post
Mike if I had a picture of that....lol

Only thing better would be if she did that and through Pop Rocks in your mouth prior to running off.
Gee thanks RCM, you just gave her an idea!

Old 10-22-2007, 02:14 PM

11,796 posts, read 10,338,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
... And somebody TRIED to embarrass me not too long ago, when we were in a mall. She wanted to go into a Victoria's Secret store, and while we were in there, she gave me one of those bras and told me to stay there, and she tried to go somewhere else and leave me standing there by myself with a bra! - Nice try, it didn't work!

Naw, Mike, tell me she wouldn't do this. Hee, heeee, maybe I beleive it after all. Too funieeeee.

Old 10-23-2007, 07:25 AM

19,740 posts, read 16,397,115 times
I believe it. Makes the guy look like some perv, just standing there like that.
Ive done similar things to my brother when we lived together.

Old 10-23-2007, 07:35 AM

12,382 posts, read 14,669,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post

Is this her??http://www.zwani.com/graphics/funny_pictures/images/apic8.jpg (broken link)

Old 10-23-2007, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
Is this her??http://www.zwani.com/graphics/funny_pictures/images/apic8.jpg (broken link)
LOL.. That's bad Blue!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics