Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2007, 10:48 AM

28 posts, read 108,234 times

Advertisements

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, the weather will be pretty different, that's why I'm so exctied about the move! Wisconsing winters are horrible! And we have very humid summers so we'll be used to that when we get to AR.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2007, 07:54 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,350,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
Welcome aboard Gail
I hope you don't hold that little tea thing against us!!
Heck ... yes we do ... us transalantic Brits are working you all from the inside! You know you love a cuppa Brian!

Hey Gail, welcome aboard. Where in beautiful England do you hail from? Me, myself I'm from one fabulous rugby town in the NW.

Old 09-08-2007, 08:04 PM

1,252 posts, read 2,642,049 times
Caught in a world I never made, my indomitable will and limitless fortitude carry me into battle
against inconceivable horrors that forever await in many dark and shadowy corners, like dust bunnies of death.
Driven by irresistible impulses I myself do not understand, fated never to call any place home, I continue my endless quest, and can never be swerved from it, even if it should lead to the very gates of hell itself.
For each and every being there is an appointed time...
As a daydream renegade whose character was forged from the cold steel of heartfelt truth hewn through the whispered visions of a tapestried soulfire, a true reckoning unfolded and has cast no illusion unsevered and now no foretold fate remains to be feared.
Beyond all the borders of space and time lingers an unnamed legacy I claim my own.
In the time-scoured edges of destiny, I am relentlessly stalked by the lurking forces between darkness and light where I'm both pawn and prey to powers that render existence unquenchably timeless.
Nice to be here. Howdy, y'all.

Old 09-08-2007, 11:11 PM

2,093 posts, read 5,450,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilssson View Post
Caught in a world I never made, my indomitable will and limitless fortitude carry me into battle
against inconceivable horrors that forever await in many dark and shadowy corners, like dust bunnies of death.
Driven by irresistible impulses I myself do not understand, fated never to call any place home, I continue my endless quest, and can never be swerved from it, even if it should lead to the very gates of hell itself.
For each and every being there is an appointed time...
As a daydream renegade whose character was forged from the cold steel of heartfelt truth hewn through the whispered visions of a tapestried soulfire, a true reckoning unfolded and has cast no illusion unsevered and now no foretold fate remains to be feared.
Beyond all the borders of space and time lingers an unnamed legacy I claim my own.
In the time-scoured edges of destiny, I am relentlessly stalked by the lurking forces between darkness and light where I'm both pawn and prey to powers that render existence unquenchably timeless.
Nice to be here. Howdy, y'all.
YEP
you will fit right in with the rest of the inmates!!!
Welcome aboard

Old 09-08-2007, 11:43 PM

1,252 posts, read 2,642,049 times
Thank you BrianG.
I offer a revered mental curtsey in your general direction for I am unworthy of such generosity. May Allah bless your favorite camel and may it never colic. And may all of your wives be of proper weight and disposition in your splendidly appointed tent.

Old 09-11-2007, 09:33 AM

21 posts, read 44,563 times
Hey Everyone!

My name is Rune, Im 17 and from Cali!

Old 09-11-2007, 10:49 AM

21 posts, read 50,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
If you are a new member and you'd like to say hi to everyone, please post here.
HI from florida

Old 09-11-2007, 12:06 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,550,838 times
Smile Welcome aboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellycoffin View Post
HI from florida
You will find so many great posts and information around here. Don't froget to check out the About this forum site..and FAQ. Welcome again

Old 09-11-2007, 04:51 PM

4,610 posts, read 11,087,702 times
Welcome Everyone!!!

Old 09-11-2007, 07:42 PM

4,606 posts, read 7,677,934 times
Cool come on in.....

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x149/autumngal_photo/welcome.gif (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics