Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2013, 01:24 AM

16,656 posts, read 17,422,433 times

Advertisements

Good morning peevers.

I hope that everyone is in good spirit and that you all enjoyed yesterday.

We certainly did. It was nice that there were just the three of us (plus the two rascals)!

Miss J got us doing silly things on video for her blog. She'd even bought three matching Christmas jumpers for the occasion!

Have you ever found yourself the subject, willing or otherwise, of a home video?

Maybe you didn't even know that you were being filmed. Maybe we're just talking about a photo of you in an outfit that you'd rather forget. Let us know about the things you'd rather forget!

The POTD is;

Embarrassing photos or videos.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2013, 01:25 AM

16,656 posts, read 17,422,433 times
Talking of videos, here's a very short clip that Miss J took of me in the field yesterday morning!

Old 12-26-2013, 05:14 AM

3,863 posts, read 6,293,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezer View Post
Good morning peevers.

Miss J got us doing silly things on video for her blog. She'd even bought three matching Christmas jumpers for the occasion!

The POTD is;

Jez, I'm am sure that somewhere in the CD forum rules it is required that you show us these!!

What fun! I personally avoid any and all photo opportunities, as I simply am not the photogenic type. Never was.

I love to takes photos of everyone else, however.

Old 12-26-2013, 05:38 AM

16,199 posts, read 11,668,582 times

Good morning.............Happy Day after Christmas and onward to New Years.........then a long winter;s nap.

The old movies from the 50's and 60's were the worse. I cringe just thinking about them.

Old 12-26-2013, 06:27 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,043,447 times
The 80's was just one bad picture (to match the hair and makeup of the day)

Very cute clip, Jezer. Now where's one of the three J's wearing matching jumpers

Old 12-26-2013, 06:33 AM

30,488 posts, read 16,198,344 times
my father had this thing for a movie camera. Fortunately, the films are long gone.

Old 12-26-2013, 08:46 AM

44,348 posts, read 20,047,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezer View Post
Good morning peevers.

I hope that everyone is in good spirit and that you all enjoyed yesterday.

We certainly did. It was nice that there were just the three of us (plus the two rascals)!

Have you ever found yourself the subject, willing or otherwise, of a home video?

Maybe you didn't even know that you were being filmed. Maybe we're just talking about a photo of you in an outfit that you'd rather forget. Let us know about the things you'd rather forget!

The POTD is;

No. Fortunately, my family isn't into videos, and none of us have blogs or Facebook pages, either. I like it that way!

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Old 12-26-2013, 08:47 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,869,458 times
Quote:
I don't think any of us like our own pictures or videos. I don't, and I've been told several times from Mrs Aks that she must approve of all pics before I send them out to family and friends......................

Facebook! I don't think it those who use it should post pics of others without their permission as well some of the comments they put on their pages. I personally don't want to be anyplace on facebook for any reason. However my sister and some friends are members and they put up anything and everything..................

Old 12-26-2013, 10:04 AM

44,620 posts, read 61,578,192 times

Let's see, there's this one photo of me sitiin' on the....uh, never mind....

Old 12-26-2013, 12:20 PM

18,757 posts, read 11,787,488 times
OMG does that bring back a memory. My friend had a mini farm and we used to tan up on one of the barn roofs so we wouldn't have any tan lines.......ah anywhere. She snapped a picture of me topless and I put it in an obscure photo album so I could remember the girls perky and proud in my old age. Well in that photo album was a picture of a car I was showing my friends husband. I totally forgot about the picture and he was flipping through the album until he stopped and stared at my topless photo. I turned about ten shades of red and snatched the album away. It was actually quite funny and we all had a good laugh about it. I still have the photo and again I can't remember which album it's in.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics