Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 08:59 PM

5,244 posts, read 4,708,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
It's not only forgotten items but when they scan three cans of beans instead of one. The amount of times I have looked at my reciept when I've got home and found they have overcharged me. You can't keep track of everything when they are literally throwing your food passed the scanner towards the bagger.
Or you realize it as soon as you paid...oh, oh, now you have to go to the LONG line at Customer Service for your money back, NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2008, 09:00 PM

5,244 posts, read 4,708,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I'll bet you probably went 'Clara Peller' on them and said "hey- where's the beef".
okay, how did you know her name??????

Old 01-23-2008, 09:08 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.man View Post
How many times have you gone to a fast food place or supermarket, get to your nice warm home only to find that the cashier did'nt pack all of your items, i know u should check before you leave, but sometimes you just wanna get home!
I buy fast food very rarely and yet it happens almost all the time! And not only when they're busy. It's like they're brain-dead... I've learned to check what I get EVERY time! Once I got a Chiabatta burger which didn't include Chiabatta bread for cryin' out loud! Then again, what do I expect... I know I disturb their mental processes when I give them 5.05 for something that costs 4.05, let's say... I swear if the register went down they won't be able to give you change!

Old 01-23-2008, 09:56 PM

3,927 posts, read 8,665,537 times
Oh everyone hates to go out with me when I go thru the drive thru. Or even to a restaurant for that matter. I am a polite person, but can not tolerate today's attitudes towards customers.

I have worked in fast food places and sit down restaurants. Back then, the managers stressed to us daily that THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT, AND TO MAKE THEM HAPPY, YA JUST GOTTA GIVE 'EM A MEAL IF YOU SCREW THEIR ORDER UP.

Not anymore. I can honestly say that most of the time when I go thru the drive thru, they act like they are doing you a favor by even acknowledging you are there, and how dare you ask for extra napkins or something.

I don't much like the way things are now days, that is why I do not eat out unless I am forced to. sigh.

Old 01-23-2008, 10:32 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aiangel_writer View Post
THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT
Those days are long gone everywhere...

Old 01-26-2008, 03:58 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,471,880 times
This happens to me ALL the time at fast food place. I have gotten in the habit of pulling around and parking and looking to make sure. It happens I bet once or twice out of 3 times I go, which is pretty darn pathetic!

Old 01-26-2008, 04:10 PM

4,739 posts, read 8,373,269 times
I ordered the 18 piece family meal from KFC and drove home to find out it was all legs and thighs, I called them up and they said that they were out of breasts and wings so they thought that would be ok...lol

Old 01-26-2008, 06:41 PM

941 posts, read 2,302,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcm58 View Post
I ordered the 18 piece family meal from KFC and drove home to find out it was all legs and thighs, I called them up and they said that they were out of breasts and wings so they thought that would be ok...lol
Yuck i hate thighs,by the way i had kfc the other night ordered at 6:43 got my food 7:17 and the chicken was disgusting kfc's chicken gets worse every year.

Old 01-27-2008, 01:44 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,275,556 times
I always watch the cashier very carefully anymore. I always catch it when they ring something up more than once and stop them and make them take it off before continuing.
It's worse with sale items, they usually scan full price and I have to stop them again. Certain stores are notorious for that where I live.
I like Albertsons though.If they scan the wrong price, we get the item for free.

Old 01-27-2008, 06:47 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,640,761 times
The worst customer service experience I've ever had, was with Gateway Computers. Let's just say, if anything could go wrong during the process it will. We paid for an extended warranty. It took them over two months to realize my machine was a POS. They mailed parts and sent techs to the house, nothing worked. Finally they replaced my broken computer with a new one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics