Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-04-2008, 11:05 PM

1,252 posts, read 2,640,550 times

Advertisements

Grandma Allegedly Hides Cocaine in Bra

Monday, February 4, 2008
OAKLAND PARK, Fla. - Broward County authorities said a grandmother was arrested for hiding cocaine in her bra during a drug raid in Oakland Park. Eight others were also arrested Friday at or near the home of Henrietta Corvin Daise, 62. Many of them were her grandchildren.

Jail records show Daise posted $7,500 bail Saturday.

The Broward County Sheriff's Office said deputies conducted a search warrant on her home and found Daise with powder cocaine stuffed in her bra. Deputies also found 20 crack cocaine rocks, four grams of powder cocaine, marijuana and $1,000 in cash.

The eight face various charges including possession and intent to sell cocaine within 1,000 feet of a church, probation violations and marijuana possession.

***Now this is what I call bra busting. It seems her cup runneth over. What a clueless boob she is but tough ti*ty, I say. Hope they knocker lights out. Good thing the fuzz stayed abreast of this and nipped it in the bud as I do support them, cross my heart. It takes training cause these culprits tend to travel in pairs. I wonder who tipped them off? I first heard about this while bouncing around at McGuffey's tavern in Silicone Valley. I think I've milked this long enough--had to get it off my chest since I was feeling perky but now my mammary if failing. Actually, more of an udder failure. Gotta go now and do some push ups, jugs because. Tata.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics