Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2016, 04:24 AM

16,904 posts, read 16,123,046 times

Advertisements

~ Do you like anything made with pumpkin?

~ Would you rather sit and watch Gone With the Wind, The Alien or The Godfather?

~ Have you ever watched either movie - No Time for Sergeants or The Incredible Mr. Limpet?

~ Guess at how many scratch-off lottery tickets you have ever scratched:

~ If a pizza has creamy onion sauce, instead of some sort of tomato sauce, would buy it and try it?

~ What would you like, for free - a little sports car or a mid-sized sedan or a pickup truck or a Jeep?

~ Cracker Jacks, pretzels or a strawberry milkshake?

~ Did you ever have a liverwurst sandwich?

~ If you order Chinese food do you talk different...saying things like One order Fried Rice, Two order Chicken Wing, etc...?

~
Would you like a free, brand new toaster oven?

~ What foods can you think of that you might use an electric mixer in making it?

~ Do you have any polish in your home?

~ What did you last use aluminum foil for?

*** Happy weekend and of course, good Fryday to you all! Having overslept a bit, I'm afraid my Fryday Fill-Ins are lacking a bit.......my apologies to you! ***
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2016, 04:29 AM

11,368 posts, read 9,280,838 times
~ Do you like anything made with pumpkin? -I know of a bakery that has delicious pumpkin muffins.

~ Would you rather sit and watch Gone With the Wind, The Alien or The Godfather? - Neither

~ Have you ever watched either movie - No Time for Sergeants or The Incredible Mr. Limpet? - No.

~ Guess at how many scratch-off lottery tickets you have ever scratched: - About 20 and never won a damn thing.

~ If a pizza has creamy onion sauce, instead of some sort of tomato sauce, would buy it and try it? - Try if there was a slice offered but likely not buy. I have never seen this.

~ What would you like, for free - a little sports car or a mid-sized sedan or a pickup truck or a Jeep? Nissan 370Z please.

~ Cracker Jacks, pretzels or a strawberry milkshake? - Pass.

~ Did you ever have a liverwurst sandwich? - Decades ago.

~ If you order Chinese food do you talk different...saying things like One order Fried Rice, Two order Chicken Wing, etc...? - Nope.

~
Would you like a free, brand new toaster oven? - Sure, I would take it.

~ What foods can you think of that you might use an electric mixer in making it? - Smoothies.

~ Do you have any polish in your home? - I do not.

~ What did you last use aluminum foil for? - To carry cleaning wipes to work.

*** Happy weekend and of course, good Fryday to you all! Having overslept a bit, I'm afraid my Fryday Fill-Ins are lacking a bit.......my apologies to you! ***

Thanks, rainroosty. Nothing wrong with your Questions today.

Happy Friday to all!

Last edited by John13; 05-27-2016 at 04:42 AM..

Old 05-27-2016, 04:51 AM

11,087 posts, read 17,537,039 times
Happy Friday everybody. Busy day today. Going to step grandson's high school graduation about 80 miles away plus a new grand youngster being born today! We won't be there for the birth (mom and dad don't want grandparents around) plus they've gone the entire pregnancy not telling anybody if it's a boy or a girl!

~ Do you like anything made with pumpkin? Jack o lantern

~ Would you rather sit and watch Gone With the Wind, The Alien or The Godfather? Frankly, Miss Scarlet...!

~ Have you ever watched either movie - No Time for Sergeants or The Incredible Mr. Limpet? Both

~ Guess at how many scratch-off lottery tickets you have ever scratched: Not that many

~ If a pizza has creamy onion sauce, instead of some sort of tomato sauce, would buy it and try it? Nope

~ What would you like, for free - a little sports car or a mid-sized sedan or a pickup truck or a Jeep? Pick up

~ Cracker Jacks, pretzels or a strawberry milkshake? The milkshake but make it a strawberry/banana.Mmmmmmmm!

~ Did you ever have a liverwurst sandwich? Thank goodness, no

~ If you order Chinese food do you talk different...saying things like One order Fried Rice, Two order Chicken Wing, etc...?
Nope

~ Would you like a free, brand new toaster oven? Nope

~ What foods can you think of that you might use an electric mixer in making it? Chocolate chip cookies

~ Do you have any polish in your home? Wife just wore some nail polish for the second time in the 15 years we've been married (for granddaughter's wedding)

~ What did you last use aluminum foil for? For the tenderloin, green beans, and potatoes my wife cooked the other day.

Old 05-27-2016, 04:54 AM

126,272 posts, read 19,041,682 times
~ Do you like anything made with pumpkin? No I do not like the taste of pumpkin

~ Would you rather sit and watch Gone With the Wind, The Alien or The Godfather? The Godfather

~ Have you ever watched either movie - No Time for Sergeants or The Incredible Mr. Limpet? Nope

~ Guess at how many scratch-off lottery tickets you have ever scratched: 0

~ If a pizza has creamy onion sauce, instead of some sort of tomato sauce, would buy it and try it? No I would not

~ What would you like, for free - a little sports car or a mid-sized sedan or a pickup truck or a Jeep? mid sized Sedan...why thank you roosty when is it arriving?

~ Cracker Jacks, pretzels or a strawberry milkshake? Pretzels

~ Did you ever have a liverwurst sandwich? Before I quit cold cuts I enjoyed many liver sausage/ Leberwurst sandwiches ( the herb kind or coarse house made one)

~ If you order Chinese food do you talk different...saying things like One order Fried Rice, Two order Chicken Wing, etc...? I never ordered Chinese food

~ Would you like a free, brand new toaster oven? Yes please ..thank you roosty..it is my lucky day today

~ What foods can you think of that you might use an electric mixer in making it? Are you talking about food that you eat instantly after mixing? if so ..green or fruit smoothies,cold cucumber or strawberry soup,otherwise I make meringue, breads,blend soups,make the ground meat smooth before forming a meatloaf or meatballs,for cakes.....

~ Do you have any polish in your home? Yes silver,gold,brass and shoe polish

~ What did you last use aluminum foil for? to cover a tray to lay the salmon on it

Thank you roosty and a good weekend to everyone

Old 05-27-2016, 05:05 AM

4,045 posts, read 1,870,724 times
~ Do you like anything made with pumpkin? Haven't had anything I DIDN'T like with pumpkin!

~ Would you rather sit and watch Gone With the Wind, The Alien or The Godfather?

~ Have you ever watched either movie - No Time for Sergeants or The Incredible Mr. Limpet? Possibly, not sure.

~ Guess at how many scratch-off lottery tickets you have ever scratched: Two or three

~ If a pizza has creamy onion sauce, instead of some sort of tomato sauce, would buy it and try it? Would!

~ What would you like, for free - a little sports car or a mid-sized sedan or a pickup truck or a Jeep? A sports car or a jeep. Can't decide.

~ Did you ever have a liverwurst sandwich? Ick! Blech! Phooey! My did loved liverwurst..... I thought the "wurst" was appropriate.

Um...... No. But I remember my sister going to order once, late. The owners were trying to tell her they were closed and she thought they were saying hello.

~
Would you like a free, brand new toaster oven? Sure, thanks! I'll bring it to school.

~ What foods can you think of that you might use an electric mixer in making it? I only have a hand mixer, so I'll say pudding.

~ Do you have any polish in your home? For the granite counter tops... silver polish, nailpolish

~ What did you last use aluminum foil for? Probably to cover something, don't remember.

*** Happy weekend and of course, good Fryday to you all! Having overslept a bit, I'm afraid my Fryday Fill-Ins are lacking a bit.......my apologies to you! *** No apologies, roosty! Happy Fryday to you!

Old 05-27-2016, 05:09 AM

36,420 posts, read 16,026,236 times
~ Do you like anything made with pumpkin?
Maybe pumpkin pie but that's it.

~ Have you ever watched either movie - No Time for Sergeants or The Incredible Mr. Limpet?

No
~ Guess at how many scratch-off lottery tickets you have ever scratched: Ever? Well
Dad buys 10 $10.00 tickets at a time occasionally so maybe 60?

~ If a pizza has creamy onion sauce, instead of some sort of tomato sauce, would buy it and try it?
No

~ What would you like, for free - a little sports car or a mid-sized sedan or a pickup truck or a Jeep?

~ Did you ever have a liverwurst sandwich? Yes

~ If you order Chinese food do you talk different...saying things like One order Fried Rice, Two order Chicken Wing, etc...? Nope

~ Would you like a free, brand new toaster oven? Yes

~ What foods can you think of that you might use an electric mixer in making it? I just made a cake with mine and some cookie dough.

~ Do you have any polish in your home? yes, nail polish and furniture polish.

~ What did you last use aluminum foil for? Cover a dish.

Old 05-27-2016, 05:12 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,692,067 times
~ Do you like anything made with pumpkin? Pie

~ Would you rather sit and watch Gone With the Wind, The Alien or The Godfather? The Godfather

~ Have you ever watched either movie - No Time for Sergeants or The Incredible Mr. Limpet? Both a long time ago.

~ Guess at how many scratch-off lottery tickets you have ever scratched: 10-15 and won a few dollars.

~ If a pizza has creamy onion sauce, instead of some sort of tomato sauce, would buy it and try it? I might try a slice.

~ What would you like, for free - a little sports car or a mid-sized sedan or a pickup truck or a Jeep? Since I already have a car I'll settle for a nice pickup truck.

~ Cracker Jacks, pretzels or a strawberry milkshake? Pretzels

~ Did you ever have a liverwurst sandwich? When I was a kid.

~ If you order Chinese food do you talk different...saying things like One order Fried Rice, Two order Chicken Wing, etc...? Sometimes.

~ Would you like a free, brand new toaster oven? Got a new one a couple weeks ago.

~ What foods can you think of that you might use an electric mixer in making it? Pancakes, smoothies, pesto sauce, cake mixes just to name a few.

~ Do you have any polish in your home? Yes.

~ What did you last use aluminum foil for? To cover Millie's dog food.

** Happy weekend and of course, good Fryday to you all! Having overslept a bit, I'm afraid my Fryday Fill-Ins are lacking a bit.......my apologies to you! ***[/quote]

Have a good day and stay safe if traveling.

Old 05-27-2016, 05:17 AM

18,950 posts, read 11,591,053 times
Do you like anything made with pumpkin? yes both sweet and savory. My friend makes a great pumpkin bread - terrific with cream cheese or toasted with butter. I make a savoy stew that calls for pumpkin - delicious

~ Would you rather sit and watch Gone With the Wind, The Alien or The Godfather? today I'll choose Aliens - the first of the franchise

~ Have you ever watched either movie - No Time for Sergeants or The Incredible Mr. Limpet?no

~ Guess at how many scratch-off lottery tickets you have ever scratched:over 100 -

~ If a pizza has creamy onion sauce, instead of some sort of tomato sauce, would buy it and try it? totally! I almost prefer non tomato sauce pies

~ What would you like, for free - a little sports car or a mid-sized sedan or a pickup truck or a Jeep? id like my old suburu back but in excellent working condition - been over 6 months and I still miss her

~ Cracker Jacks, pretzels or a strawberry milkshake? omg suddenly I have to have pretzels in a strawberry shake! Gaaaa that sounds like an awesome combo! Typically I'd choose the cracker jacks - and dibs on the prize!

~ Did you ever have a liverwurst sandwich? yes just ripped someone recently about that. Love it but it's been ages since I had that

~ If you order Chinese food do you talk different...saying things like One order Fried Rice, Two order Chicken Wing, etc...? no

~
Would you like a free, brand new toaster oven? yes thank you

~ What foods can you think of that you might use an electric mixer in making it?

~ Do you have any polish in your home? im part polish

~ What did you last use aluminum foil for? baked slice n bake cookies on some

*** Happy weekend and of course, good Fryday to you all! Having overslept a bit, I'm afraid my Fryday Fill-Ins are lacking a bit.......my apologies to you! ***[/quote]no apologies necessary - you did great! Have a great day all!

Old 05-27-2016, 05:19 AM

11,479 posts, read 9,141,481 times
yes - seeds and pie
leave the gun. take the cannoli.
yes X 2
two
yes, a bite
truck
cracker jack
not that i know of
nope
nope
shave ice
yes
cover leftovers

Old 05-27-2016, 05:32 AM

37,801 posts, read 41,003,240 times
~ Do you like anything made with pumpkin? Yes, pie.

No, but I recall a No Time For Sergeants TV show I have seen. I can see the lead actor's face if I close my eyes. His name was Jackson or Johnson. Too lazy to look it up.

~ Guess at how many scratch-off lottery tickets you have ever scratched: 50

Like alfredo? No. Have had Spinach Alfredo pizza but not a fan.

~ What would you like, for free - a little sports car or a mid-sized sedan or a pickup truck or a Jeep? sedan

Pretzels. It would have been the milkshake but not strawberry.

~ Did you ever have a liverwurst sandwich? Yes

No and the guy who answers the phone doesn't try to talk like Donald Trump or Bernie Sanders when he's talking to me...which is how I apparently sound, I can tell you that.

~ Would you like a free, brand new toaster oven?

No, wouldn't use it. You can give mine to someone who needs one.

Don't own one. Pudding maybe.

~ Do you have any polish in your home? No

~ What did you last use aluminum foil for? Don't have any but maybe a baked potato

Last edited by LauraC; 05-27-2016 at 05:44 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics