Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2016, 12:21 AM

3,352 posts, read 2,821,487 times

Advertisements

Good Morning!!!!

1. ________________ Bean

2. Do you have a Band-Aid on right now?

3. Cherry___________________

4. Just saw they are auctioning off a lock of David Howie's hair and expecting to get $4,000...would you bid on that and pay big bucks?

5. Have you ever been part of a class action suit?

6. Would you rather eat a peanut butter and banana sandwich OR a bologna and cheese concoction?

7.Have you ever eaten Dill Pickle Soup?
Dill Pickle potato chips?
Dill Pickle peanuts?

8.Have you ever joined a gym?

9.How old is your cell phone?

10. If you received $100 Amazon gift card would you know exactly what you would order as a gift for yourself or would you analyze and peruse items trying to find something that you would use everyday......

11. How many times on average do you wake up during the night?

12. Do you ever wake up and eat at like 3am?

Dessert of the Day......Blueberry Tart Recipe | Real Simple

Best Answer last week....John 13.......Tell us the comeback line John!!!!!
Have you ever sat somewhere other than what you reserved at a baseball game for example and got booted out by the usher? Or people came for their seats and told you to skidaddle? It happened to me a few years ago at a Baltimore Orioles baseball game. I got free tickets for making a blood donation and they wouldn't take my money to upgrade the crappy seat they gave me. I practically had the whole section to myself in a better location but a gung-ho usher who I guess wanted to be promoted from his part-time job to an executive position with the team came by and threw me out. He wasn't nice about it either. I had a comeback line but I didn't use it.
No point on arguing, I wasn't going to win and I strongly dislike confrontations.
I just crashed to a different location where I wouldn't be noticed.

Hope everyone has a good week!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2016, 12:35 AM

114,838 posts, read 65,772,873 times
Good Morning!!!!

1. __Judge Roy______________ Bean

3. Cherry______Coke. _____________

4. Just saw they are auctioning off a lock of David Howie's hair and expecting to get $4,000...would you bid on that and pay big bucks?

6. Would you rather eat a peanut butter and banana sandwich OR a bologna and cheese concoction?

Dill Pickle peanuts?

Year or two I think.
10. If you received $100 Amazon gift card would you know exactly what you would order as a gift for yourself or would you analyze and peruse items trying to find something that you would use everyday......

Maybe a couple.

Have you ever sat somewhere other than what you reserved at a baseball game for example and got booted out by the usher? Or people came for their seats and told you to skidaddle? It happened to me a few years ago at a Baltimore Orioles baseball game. I got free tickets for making a blood donation and they wouldn't take my money to upgrade the crappy seat they gave me. I practically had the whole section to myself in a better location but a gung-ho usher who I guess wanted to be promoted from his part-time job to an executive position with the team came by and threw me out. He wasn't nice about it either. I had a comeback line but I didn't use it.
No point on arguing, I wasn't going to win and I strongly dislike confrontations.

Hope everyone has a good week!!!!
Thanks Linda ! Nice job!

Old 06-21-2016, 12:35 AM

21,523 posts, read 8,706,927 times
1. Mung Bean

No, Ma'am.
3. Cherry Popsicle

No way. That seems kind of creepy to me, like those Victorian-era memorial brooches they used to make out of the hair of deceased loved ones.
Yes, but I can't remember what it was about. They sent me a form letter that said I was a member of the class and that I might share in some of the proceedings. The final amount I received was negligible, not worth the bother. I think it was a class action suit over false advertising.
They both sound good, but I'll go for the peanut butter and banana.
No, is there really such a thing? I've had cold cherry soup in a Hungarian restaurant and egg and lemon soup in a Greek restaurant. They both were wonderful. Trader Joe's sells dill pickle flavored popcorn, which I don't see the point of, but hey, whatever floats your boat.
No, that doesn't sound very good to me.
Dill Pickle peanuts?
Ditto, but maybe I'd like them if I tried them.
Yes, I have been a member of the YMCA for about eight years.
I think it's about two or three years old.
I would analyze and peruse.
Twice is about average. This time of year I wake up more because the sunlight comes in the window earlier than I'd like.
No, because then I'd have to brush and floss, and who wants to do that at 3 am?

Thanks, Linda!

Old 06-21-2016, 01:04 AM

7,990 posts, read 5,377,732 times
Good Morning!

1. Mr. Bean

3. Cherry Garcia Ben & Jerry's ice cream

4. Just saw they are auctioning off a lock of David Howie's hair and expecting to get $4,000...would you bid on that and pay big bucks? I don't even know who David Howie is, so no. Nor would I ever pay anyone for anyone's lock of hair.

Dill Pickle peanuts?

8.Have you ever joined a gym? For a couple of months, went twice. Never again, too germy for me.

9.How old is your cell phone? About a year old.

10. If you received $100 Amazon gift card would you know exactly what you would order as a gift for yourself or would you analyze and peruse items trying to find something that you would use everyday......I would have to think about it.

11. How many times on average do you wake up during the night? Average? Zero. Are there nights I wake up? Sure, but on the average I sleep well.

12. Do you ever wake up and eat at like 3am? Never

Wishing you a sunshine day!

Old 06-21-2016, 01:12 AM

3,565 posts, read 2,111,681 times
1. Sean Bean

2. Do you have a Band-Aid on right now? Actually I do, wrapped round my big toe due to a blister
3. Cherry topping

4. Just saw they are auctioning off a lock of David Howie's hair and expecting to get $4,000...would you bid on that and pay big bucks? Howie who?
5. Have you ever been part of a class action suit? No, I'm a good well-behaved girlie (well, sometimes )
6. Would you rather eat a peanut butter and banana sandwich OR a bologna and cheese concoction? Neither really

7.Have you ever eaten Dill Pickle Soup? Nope, sorry

8.Have you ever joined a gym? Yes, and gave up after 6 months and just did my own thing

9.How old is your cell phone? 3 months, although its a company mobile

I would keep it for a special occasion like someone's birthday or wedding present
11. How many times on average do you wake up during the night? once usually; although at the weekends this can jump to 4 or 5 times
12. Do you ever wake up and eat at like 3am? no, I always get indigestion if I eat really late

Linda

Old 06-21-2016, 03:01 AM

3,941 posts, read 2,569,275 times
Good Morning to you Linda and all CDers

1. Dr Bean

2. Do you have a Band-Aid on right now? No, should I??

3. Cherry soda

4. Just saw they are auctioning off a lock of David Howie's hair and expecting to get $4,000...would you bid on that and pay big bucks? Nope, but maybe I should carry scissors in case I ever run into David Howie, and clip his hair. I could use 4000! (Note to self, Google David Howie's photo!)

5. Have you ever been part of a class action suit? No

6. Would you rather eat a peanut butter and banana sandwich OR a bologna and cheese concoction? ham and cheese please. Are younl taking orders??

7.Have you ever eaten Dill Pickle Soup? Nope
Dill Pickle potato chips? nope
Dill Pickle peanuts? Noooo!

8.Have you ever joined a gym? I joined a fitness club to use their pool.

9.How old is your cell phone? Less than a year

10. If you received $100 Amazon gift card would you know exactly what you would order as a gift for yourself or would you analyze and peruse items trying to find something that you would use everyday...... I am not sure... Guess I'd better browse!

Only once an 1 1/2 before I have to get up. I like a warning!

12. Do you ever wake up and eat at like 3am? What??

You want me to rat myself out?? Okay, I fold under the pressure.

One day I ordered pizza. I are most of it for lunch, than dinner. I looked at the last 2 slicas... hmmm... Don't eat it, I thought. It would be great to eat it *tomorrow. (* define tomorrow...Hint of what is to come...)

Sooooo, what happens next? At 1 AM I wake and proceed to put the slices on my plate, eat it and to back to sleep!! Technically I had pizza TOMORROW!

I wanted to let you all know that I wrote about my move to WI this past Sept and the story of my homelessness.

I added it to my old thread on this page, called Good news!! Good News!! in this forum, Other Topics. Please To to the last page to read and comment if you wish. Wanted to share with you.

Old 06-21-2016, 04:14 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,683,512 times
Good Morning!!!! Good Morning, Linda!

1. ____Jelly____________ Bean

2. Do you have a Band-Aid on right now? No.

3. Cherry______Coke_____________

4. Just saw they are auctioning off a lock of David Howie's hair and expecting to get $4,000...would you bid on that and pay big bucks? No.

5. Have you ever been part of a class action suit? No.

6. Would you rather eat a peanut butter and banana sandwich OR a bologna and cheese concoction? Peanut butter and banana.

7.Have you ever eaten Dill Pickle Soup? No.
Dill Pickle potato chips? No.
Dill Pickle peanuts? No.

8.Have you ever joined a gym? No.

9.How old is your cell phone? Don't own one.

10. If you received $100 Amazon gift card would you know exactly what you would order as a gift for yourself or would you analyze and peruse items trying to find something that you would use everyday...... I'd know what to buy.

11. How many times on average do you wake up during the night? 2 times.

12. Do you ever wake up and eat at like 3am? Not often.

Hope everyone has a good week!!!![/quote]

Thanks! Stay cool, everyone.

Old 06-21-2016, 04:18 AM

11,479 posts, read 9,132,208 times
mr.
nope
bomb
nope
yes
pb&b
nope X3
nope
> 8 months
my wish list is pages long
nope

Old 06-21-2016, 04:24 AM

18,950 posts, read 11,581,325 times
1. mexican jumping Bean these were a thing when I was little but I never hear about them anymore - with or without the potentially offensive appellation.

2. Do you have a Band-Aid on right now? no but the other day I at something and said it tasted like a band aid. I've never eaten a band aid but the taste was like the smell

3. Cherry coke

4. Just saw they are auctioning off a lock of David Howie's hair and expecting to get $4,000...would you bid on that and pay big bucks? no

5. Have you ever been part of a class action suit? no?

6. Would you rather eat a peanut butter and banana sandwich OR a bologna and cheese concoction? pbb

7.Have you ever eaten Dill Pickle Soup? no but I've had dill pickle chips
Dill Pickle potato chips? oops - yes
Dill Pickle peanuts? no

8.Have you ever joined a gym? yes

9.How old is your cell phone? dunno. It's an iPhone 5c that my husband bought off eBay or something

10. If you received $100 Amazon gift card would you know exactly what you would order as a gift for yourself or would you analyze and peruse items trying to find something that you would use everyday......im an analyzer and peruser even when I know what I want. Chances are its be arts and craft related plus books

11. How many times on average do you wake up during the night? not sure - most are relatively brief. Maybe 3 times?

12. Do you ever wake up and eat at like 3am? no

thanks and have a great Tuesday!

Old 06-21-2016, 04:25 AM

11,080 posts, read 17,515,725 times
1. Green Bean

2. Do you have a Band-Aid on right now? Nope

3. Cherry Coke

4. Just saw they are auctioning off a lock of David Howie's hair and expecting to get $4,000...would you bid on that and pay big bucks? Most definitely nope

5. Have you ever been part of a class action suit? Yup. And got a check for a whopping $1.77!

6. Would you rather eat a peanut butter and banana sandwich OR a bologna and cheese concoction? B & C

7.Have you ever eaten Dill Pickle Soup? Nope to all three
Dill Pickle peanuts?

8.Have you ever joined a gym? Yup

9.How old is your cell phone? Couple years

10. If you received $100 Amazon gift card would you know exactly what you would order as a gift for yourself or would you analyze and peruse items trying to find something that you would use everyday...... I'd spend a lot of time trying to narrow down what I want.

11. How many times on average do you wake up during the night? My bladder wakes up usually twice a night

12. Do you ever wake up and eat at like 3am? I have been known to do that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics