Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 12:22 PM

3,566 posts, read 2,104,446 times

Advertisements

~ Did you ever use one of those Ipod thingies? Yes, they were pretty cool back in the day

~ What is something that you have *chased*? Last night I was chasing a fallen ice cube that was slithering across my kitchen floor

~ Red Sky at Night

~ Have you ever been on an air-filled floating thingy? Yes, and almost drowned when someone pulled out the nozzle plug of my airbed.

~ How long do you reckon it has been since you have ridden on an escalator? A week ago

~ Would you rather have a Basset Hound or an electric Bug Zapper? Woof!

~ What color shirt will you be wearing today? Pink

~ Something fun to eat when you go out shopping? A bag of Minstrels

~ Time to top a good pizza again! What would you like on it? Not keen on pizzas

~ The 2 most important electrical things in your home, to you: my fridge and the washing machine

~ What is something that you hope to do this summer? To finally find enough courage to go out and paraglide!

~ What sort of hot sandwich do you like? Bacon & Egg toasty

~ What is the tallest thing that you have to stand on, around your home, in order to reach things that are out of reach? Bedside table (only because I couldn't be arsed to get the stepladder from the garage!)

Thank you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2016, 12:34 PM

54,485 posts, read 33,808,602 times
~ Did you ever use one of those Ipod thingies? - Ehh.. No, but I think I've used a WePod one time..

~ What is something that you have *chased*? - Hmm.. I can't answer that question... But I can say that I'm still Chasing...

~ Red White and Blue..

~ Would you rather have a Basset Hound or an electric Bug Zapper? - A Basset Hound.. A bug zapper is not that friendly...

~ What color shirt will you be wearing today? - I'll let you guess that one..

~ What is something that you hope to do this summer? - Well.. I know getting married is not one of them...

~ What sort of hot sandwich do you like? - A Tasty one?

**** Oh boy oh boy oh boy, I sure am sorry that I forgot to post the Fryday Fill-Ins on time! I was occupied and completely forgot! **** Don't worry Rainroosty, we won't reprimand you for that...

I hope they do not suck too much. Have a super Fryday and super-weekend!

Thanks for the questions Rainroosty, everyone have a great Fryday.

Old 06-24-2016, 01:06 PM

3,352 posts, read 2,815,074 times
Did you ever use one of those Ipod thingies? YES...MY CAT KNOCKED OVER A GLASS OF MILK ON MINE...

~ What is something that you have *chased*? SOMEONES DOG WHO I ACCIDENTALLY LET OUT OF THEIR HOUSE.....

~ Red ___ROOSTY______.

~ Have you ever been on an air-filled floating thingy? NO

~ How long do you reckon it has been since you have ridden on an escalator? FEBRUARY AT THE AIRPORT

~ Would you rather have a Basset Hound or an electric Bug Zapper? ZAPPER

~ What color shirt will you be wearing today? LIGHT PURPLE

~ Something fun to eat when you go out shopping? SOUP AND SALAD BAR

~ Time to top a good pizza again! What would you like on it? Mushrooms onions peppers artichokes olives and triple cheese

~ The 2 most important electrical things in your home, to you: TV SET AND FRIDGE

~ What is something that you hope to do this summer? VISIT OUR FRIENDS IN LILLIAN ALABAMA

~ What sort of hot sandwich do you like? VEGETARIAN PITA

~ What is the tallest thing that you have to stand on, around your home, in order to reach things that are out of reach? STEP LADDER

Old 06-24-2016, 01:58 PM

11,479 posts, read 9,104,954 times
yes
a must have
roses
yes
a few years
hound
white
slice of pizza
cheese, tomatoes, garlic, onions
ac, refrigerator
swim
beef
couple step ladder

Old 06-24-2016, 07:10 PM

11,342 posts, read 9,235,640 times
~ Did you ever use one of those Ipod thingies? - Nope

~ What is something that you have *chased*? - Girls / women

~ Red Shoes (Elvis Costello song)

~ Have you ever been on an air-filled floating thingy? - No.

~ How long do you reckon it has been since you have ridden on an escalator? - Yesterday - Harris Teeter grocery store near where I work.

~ Would you rather have a Basset Hound or an electric Bug Zapper? - N/A

~ What color shirt will you be wearing today? - White

~ Something fun to eat when you go out shopping? - Food bar at Balducci's. No fish today was a disappointment.

~ Time to top a good pizza again! What would you like on it? - Extra mushrooms and onion.

~ The 2 most important electrical things in your home, to you: - My computer and keyboard.

~ What is something that you hope to do this summer? - Maryland State Fair.

~ What sort of hot sandwich do you like? - My own homemade egg sandwich (egg, sauteed mushrooms and garlic, cheese). Never had a better breakfast sandwich.

~ What is the tallest thing that you have to stand on, around your home, in order to reach things that are out of reach? - Just a chair will do. Yesterday I changed a light bulb in my ceiling fan and I didn't need to stand on anything.
The smoke alarm going off a couple of months ago was a bit tougher...

Questions were posted right before I had to leave for work.

Thanks, roosty and no, they did not suck.

Old 06-25-2016, 12:35 AM

21,465 posts, read 8,661,326 times
~ Did you ever use one of those Ipod thingies?
Yes, I have an old iPod Touch, but I don't use it any more.

~ What is something that you have *chased*?
My own tail trying to figure out a computer problem.

Little ~ Red Rooster. (hit song from the 1960s)

~ Have you ever been on an air-filled floating thingy?
Yes, I have taken a ride on a blimp.

~ How long do you reckon it has been since you have ridden on an escalator?
Less than two hours

~ Would you rather have a Basset Hound or an electric Bug Zapper?
I love dogs, but the Bug Zapper would come in handy this time of year.

~ What color shirt will you be wearing today?
It was a Giants 2012 World Series Champions tee shirt - black, white and orange on a gray background.

~ Something fun to eat when you go out shopping?
I usually don't eat while shopping these days, but I used to enjoy getting frozen yogurt with toppings

~ Time to top a good pizza again! What would you like on it?
Roast vegetables, mozzarella, Parmesan, garlic and pesto sauce

~ The 2 most important electrical things in your home, to you:
My laptop
The refrigerator

~ What is something that you hope to do this summer?
Lose weight

~ What sort of hot sandwich do you like?
Bacon, lettuce and tomato on white toast

~ What is the tallest thing that you have to stand on, around your home, in order to reach things that are out of reach?
I have a two-step folding stepladder that takes care of most of my needs upstairs in the living area. There are taller ladders including an extension ladder downstairs in the garage, but I seldom use them.

**** Oh boy oh boy oh boy, I sure am sorry that I forgot to post the Fryday Fill-Ins on time! I was occupied and completely forgot! ****

I hope they do not suck too much. Have a super Fryday and super-weekend!
[/quote]
Ya done good. Thanks, Roosty!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics