Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2016, 05:46 AM

126,262 posts, read 19,028,275 times

Advertisements

Hi all...been a hectic week and weekend so I threw these together to easily answer.....

1. Have you ever acted in a play in high school? Never

2. Have you ever ordered chili cheese fries? Never

3. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? Not that part

4. Ever gone canoeing? Oh yes many times

5. Have you ever eaten Dinty Moore beef stew? Never heard about that

6.Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? Many times

7. Have you ever emceed a charity event or fundraiser? Never but was present

8. Have you ever won more than $100 in a state lottery? Nope

9. Have you ever been on a lake in a boat during a storm? Thank goodness not

10. Have you ever eaten ice cream from the carton with a spoon with the freezer door open? Nope

11. Do you buy and blow off fireworks? Nope just watch them

12. Have you ever stepped on a hot sparkler? Never

13. Have you ever left your windows in your car down during a torrential rainstorm? Nope

14. Do you tip at an all you can eat buffet? I always leave a tip

15. Have you ever put a nasty note on a car parked wrong in a lot... anonymously? Nope

Best Answer last week.....Kygman...Have you ever been part of a class action suit?
Yup. And got a check for a whopping $1.77!

Don't spend it all in one place, buddy!!!!!

Dessert of the Day

Best Banana Pudding No-Churn Ice Cream Recipe - Delish.com

Have a great end of June and awesome July 4th weekend!!!

Thank you linda
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2016, 06:10 AM

4,699 posts, read 3,277,042 times
Hi all...been a hectic week and weekend so I threw these together to easily answer.....

1. Have you ever acted in a play in high school?......Yes

2. Have you ever ordered chili cheese fries?.......No

3. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys?......Yes

4. Ever gone canoeing?........No

5. Have you ever eaten Dinty Moore beef stew?......Yes

6.Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?........Yes

7. Have you ever emceed a charity event or fundraiser?..........Yes

8. Have you ever won more than $100 in a state lottery?.......No

9. Have you ever been on a lake in a boat during a storm?..........Close, made it to shore.

10. Have you ever eaten ice cream from the carton with a spoon with the freezer door open?......Yes

11. Do you buy and blow off fireworks?.........No

12. Have you ever stepped on a hot sparkler?.......No

13. Have you ever left your windows in your car down during a torrential rainstorm?.......No

14. Do you tip at an all you can eat buffet?.......Yes

15. Have you ever put a nasty note on a car parked wrong in a lot... anonymously?........No

Best Answer last week.....Kygman...Have you ever been part of a class action suit?

Dessert of the Day

Have a great end of June and awesome July 4th weekend!!!

Old 06-28-2016, 06:14 AM

7,363 posts, read 5,477,454 times

1. Have you ever acted in a play in high school? No

2. Have you ever ordered chili cheese fries? No

3. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? Yes

4. Ever gone canoeing? Yes

5. Have you ever eaten Dinty Moore beef stew? No

6.Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? Yes

7. Have you ever emceed a charity event or fundraiser? No

8. Have you ever won more than $100 in a state lottery? No

9. Have you ever been on a lake in a boat during a storm? Yes

10. Have you ever eaten ice cream from the carton with a spoon with the freezer door open? Yes

11. Do you buy and blow off fireworks? Yes

12. Have you ever stepped on a hot sparkler? No

13. Have you ever left your windows in your car down during a torrential rainstorm? Yes

14. Do you tip at an all you can eat buffet? Yes

15. Have you ever put a nasty note on a car parked wrong in a lot... anonymously? No

Dessert of the Day

Have a great end of June and awesome July 4th weekend!!![/quote]

Old 06-28-2016, 06:30 AM

16,266 posts, read 10,392,447 times

2. Have you ever ordered chili cheese fries? Probably

3. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? Close but no

4. Ever gone canoeing? I own a canoe

5. Have you ever eaten Dinty Moore beef stew? Canned beef stew? No thanks

6.Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? Yes and I certainly hope everyone says yes to this one.

8. Have you ever won more than $100 in a state lottery? Don't play but thankful for those who do. Thank you for the new roads and schools.

9. Have you ever been on a lake in a boat during a storm? No

10. Have you ever eaten ice cream from the carton with a spoon with the freezer door open? Maybe not the door open

11. Do you buy and blow off fireworks? Sure

12. Have you ever stepped on a hot sparkler? No

13. Have you ever left your windows in your car down during a torrential rainstorm? sure

14. Do you tip at an all you can eat buffet? Sometimes

15. Have you ever put a nasty note on a car parked wrong in a lot... anonymously? Better yet I was waiting for a parking spot when this woman stole it. I explained and she blew me off, saying there are other spots. So I let the air out of one of her tires, then left a note saying "next time you should do the right thing". Still not sure that was the right move but I felt good about it.

Old 06-28-2016, 06:36 AM

4,045 posts, read 1,870,317 times
1. Have you ever acted in a play in high school? Not in high school, but was high school age when I was in several plays at summer camp.

2. Have you ever ordered chili cheese fries? No

3. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? Close to, but no.

4. Ever gone canoeing? Yes, but prefer kayaking. I bought a hullavator last weekend. As soon as it's on the car no one will see me for the rest of the summer!

5. Have you ever eaten Dinty Moore beef stew? No... ick.

6.Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? Yes!

9. Have you ever been on a lake in a boat during a storm? No, but I've paddled FAST so I wouldn't be.

10. Have you ever eaten ice cream from the carton with a spoon with the freezer door open? Not with the freezer door open.

11. Do you buy and blow off fireworks? Used to. Now we just sit in the camp we rent and watch the fireworks set off on barges over the lake.

12. Have you ever stepped on a hot sparkler? Ow! Ow! Ow! Haven't.....

13. Have you ever left your windows in your car down during a torrential rainstorm? Not only the windows, but the sun roof.

14. Do you tip at an all you can eat buffet? Haven't been to one in so long..... I don't think so.

15. Have you ever put a nasty note on a car parked wrong in a lot... anonymously? Haven't & haven't received one either.

Dessert of the Day

Have a great end of June and awesome July 4th weekend!!! Thanks! I'm off to take care of a couple grands for a bit & then grocery shopping. Some fun & some necessity. Enjoy your day, all!

Old 06-28-2016, 07:27 AM

2,769 posts, read 404,564 times

2. Have you ever ordered chili cheese fries? Yes- yummy!

3. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? Yes

4. Ever gone canoeing? Yes

5. Have you ever eaten Dinty Moore beef stew? Yes

6.Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? Yes

9. Have you ever been on a lake in a boat during a storm? Not a lake- the ocean and the Potomac River

10. Have you ever eaten ice cream from the carton with a spoon with the freezer door open? No

11. Do you buy and blow off fireworks? No

12. Have you ever stepped on a hot sparkler? OMG- Yes

13. Have you ever left your windows in your car down during a torrential rainstorm? Yes

14. Do you tip at an all you can eat buffet? Yes

15. Have you ever put a nasty note on a car parked wrong in a lot... anonymously? No

Old 06-28-2016, 07:39 AM

44,346 posts, read 20,044,222 times
1. Have you ever acted in a play in high school? No, but I wish I had. I think I would have been good at it. I was focused on academics and didn't have room in my schedule for being a thespian as well.

2. Have you ever ordered chili cheese fries? Yes, I think I did may years ago (30+).

3. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? No, but I'd love to visit there someday. My brother and sis-in-law go there every spring for about 10 days and they say it's wonderful.

4. Ever gone canoeing? Yes. I really enjoy canoeing. Learned how to kayak a couple of years ago, and like that even more.

5. Have you ever eaten Dinty Moore beef stew? Hahah. Yes, but it's been a lot of years. Now, nearly everything I eat at home is homemade from scratch.

6.Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? Yes. Countless times!

7. Have you ever emceed a charity event or fundraiser? Yes, a few times. I'd rather just perform in such events than to be the emcee, though.

8. Have you ever won more than $100 in a state lottery? Nope, but my friends' son (in his 20s at the time) won $1M on a scratch-off ticket about a dozen years ago. I also have a friend who won $100K on a scratch-off ticket.

9. Have you ever been on a lake in a boat during a storm? Yes. There were a few times when I was growing up and was in a rowboat on a lake when a storm moved in fast and caught us. We rowed real fast to get to the shore and safety.

10. Have you ever eaten ice cream from the carton with a spoon with the freezer door open? Nope.

11. Do you buy and blow off fireworks? Nope. However, when I was a little kid, we usually had sparklers, snakes and sometimes a few small fireworks. And I recall my dad lighting a Roman candle a few times.

12. Have you ever stepped on a hot sparkler? I don't recall for sure, but it's possible I did when I was a kid.

13. Have you ever left your windows in your car down during a torrential rainstorm? Yep. Even worse, one time I left the sun roof open all night during a big storm.

14. Do you tip at an all you can eat buffet? Only if a server provides beverages or removes used plates from the table during the meal.

15. Have you ever put a nasty note on a car parked wrong in a lot... anonymously? No, but I've been real tempted to do so.

Dessert of the Day

Have a great end of June and awesome July 4th weekend!!! Have a terrific Tuesday, everybody!

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 06-28-2016 at 07:55 AM..

Old 06-28-2016, 08:22 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,867,365 times
1. Have you ever acted in a play in high school? no

2. Have you ever ordered chili cheese fries? tried it didn't like it..............

3. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? no

4. Ever gone canoeing? yes, many years ago at the YMCA summer camp

5. Have you ever eaten Dinty Moore beef stew? yes once but never again....

6.Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? yes,,, lots of times

7. Have you ever emceed a charity event or fundraiser? no

8. Have you ever won more than $100 in a state lottery? no, but I won $50 on a church raffle ticket

9. Have you ever been on a lake in a boat during a storm? no

10. Have you ever eaten ice cream from the carton with a spoon with the freezer door open? one or twice as a teen

11. Do you buy and blow off fireworks? yes many years ago but it's not the thing to do these days, it's too dry out and we don't need more fires.

12. Have you ever stepped on a hot sparkler? no

13. Have you ever left your windows in your car down during a torrential rainstorm? no

14. Do you tip at an all you can eat buffet? yes if there is some service

15. Have you ever put a nasty note on a car parked wrong in a lot... anonymously? yes,,, there are too many bad drivers who don't care about anyone but themselves ......

Old 06-28-2016, 08:31 AM

3,401 posts, read 1,235,146 times

1. Have you ever acted in a play in high school?
Not in high school, though I did one with my class in elementary school. I took an acting class in high school but it was a total joke.
2. Have you ever ordered chili cheese fries?
Nope.
3. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys?
Been to Florida, but never there.
4. Ever gone canoeing?
No
5. Have you ever eaten Dinty Moore beef stew?
Yuck, no.
6.Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
No
7. Have you ever emceed a charity event or fundraiser?
No
8. Have you ever won more than $100 in a state lottery?
Won exactly that before, but never more.
9. Have you ever been on a lake in a boat during a storm?
No
10. Have you ever eaten ice cream from the carton with a spoon with the freezer door open?
N/A, don't eat ice cream at all.
11. Do you buy and blow off fireworks?
We don't, but many others do. Many people here get their fireworks from the Phantom Fireworks outlet just across the border in Shrewsbury, PA. You can get a lot bigger and nicer stuff there than most of the stands here sell.
12. Have you ever stepped on a hot sparkler?
Nope
13. Have you ever left your windows in your car down during a torrential rainstorm?
Not yet
14. Do you tip at an all you can eat buffet?
Never been to one
15. Have you ever put a nasty note on a car parked wrong in a lot... anonymously?
Nope

Old 06-28-2016, 08:34 AM

19,723 posts, read 10,491,884 times
1. Have you ever acted in a play in high school? yes

2. Have you ever ordered chili cheese fries? yes

3. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? no

4. Ever gone canoeing? no!

5. Have you ever eaten Dinty Moore beef stew? yes

6.Have you ever laughed so hard you cried? yes

7. Have you ever emceed a charity event or fundraiser? no

8. Have you ever won more than $100 in a state lottery? no

9. Have you ever been on a lake in a boat during a storm? yes

10. Have you ever eaten ice cream from the carton with a spoon with the freezer door open? no....my kid, yes!!

11. Do you buy and blow off fireworks? yes

12. Have you ever stepped on a hot sparkler? yes

13. Have you ever left your windows in your car down during a torrential rainstorm? yes!

14. Do you tip at an all you can eat buffet? yes

15. Have you ever put a nasty note on a car parked wrong in a lot... anonymously? no

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics