U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 02-25-2008, 08:34 PM
 
Location: Looking over your shoulder
24,967 posts, read 18,146,517 times
Reputation: 60412

Advertisements

This was lots of work keeping things sorted and identified. MonaListaVito did an outstanding job. Thank you!

All of the photos were great even Mike’s photo taken while his food caught on fire in the backyard bbq causing all the smoke and he said it was fog in the neighborhood! Yeah right Mike ~ fog in Phoenix. Happens every time we have a high tide at our beach area.

I think I remember the Phoenix Fire Department trucks going into your neighborhood a few weeks ago, to put out the f-o-g?

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd155/hrtofdixie69/Page6.jpg (broken link)
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-25-2008, 09:37 PM
 
Location: Arizona, The American Southwest
44,750 posts, read 21,770,960 times
Reputation: 84010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
This was lots of work keeping things sorted and identified. MonaListaVito did an outstanding job. Thank you!

All of the photos were great even Mike’s photo taken while his food caught on fire in the backyard bbq causing all the smoke and he said it was fog in the neighborhood! Yeah right Mike ~ fog in Phoenix. Happens every time we have a high tide at our beach area.

I think I remember the Phoenix Fire Department trucks going into your neighborhood a few weeks ago, to put out the f-o-g?

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd155/hrtofdixie69/Page6.jpg (broken link)
LOL... Hmm.. I think that's how we got that fog, high tide at Lake Pleasant!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2008, 07:10 AM
 
Location: Brentwood, TN
8,001 posts, read 13,950,480 times
Reputation: 12227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronzou View Post
I live in Columbia City, Indiana. Very VERY small community. More like a village, instead of a mayor I call him our village elder. haha!

That was the park. It's just right down the road from where I live, I like to go there to and listen to nature. :]
Wow Indiana!! Your pics were great, I love woodsy areas like that, makes me want to get my four wheeler out!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2008, 07:32 AM
 
Location: Arizona, The American Southwest
44,750 posts, read 21,770,960 times
Reputation: 84010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
....
UNCLEBATZ's Picture


I saw a house like that for sale in Malibu Beach, CA and they were asking about half a million dollars! and that's without the cotton field. It was enough to drive me outta my cotton pickin' mind.. and probably everything else I own!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2008, 08:51 AM
 
Location: Brentwood, TN
8,001 posts, read 13,950,480 times
Reputation: 12227
Now, where is everyone from???

Tkdmom - California
Northwoods Voyager - Missouri
DailyLovesIzzy - California
Ronzou - Indiana
Boycew02 - ??
AksarbeN - Arizona
BuggaBoo2 - California
MonaLisaVito - Alabama
Mrshvo - Florida
Tlb71 - Maine
UncleBatz - North Carolina
Magnum Mike - Arizona
DaJammer - Missouri
Tulegirl - Oregon
Summering - South Carolina
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2008, 10:12 AM
 
2,218 posts, read 4,063,959 times
Reputation: 1646
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Wow Indiana!! Your pics were great, I love woodsy areas like that, makes me want to get my four wheeler out!
Haha, your second caption was right on the money. It is a great place for a picnic. Which makes me miss spring even more now.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-26-2008, 10:23 AM
 
Location: Sheffield, England
2,639 posts, read 4,861,378 times
Reputation: 3167
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Now, where is everyone from???

Boycew02 - ??
I'm from a small village in Worcestershire in central England and I'll tell you this, it hardly ever snows here!

Last edited by happynoodleboycey; 02-26-2008 at 10:38 AM..
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2008, 09:19 AM
MB2
 
Location: Sebastian/ FL
3,496 posts, read 7,190,963 times
Reputation: 2631
LOL...now THAT would explain the "across the pond" location, indeed.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2008, 10:03 AM
 
Location: Arizona, The American Southwest
44,750 posts, read 21,770,960 times
Reputation: 84010
Actually, I'm in a state of confusion right now..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
Now, where is everyone from???

Tkdmom - California
Northwoods Voyager - Missouri
DailyLovesIzzy - California
Ronzou - Indiana
Boycew02 - ??
AksarbeN - Arizona
BuggaBoo2 - California
MonaLisaVito - Alabama
Mrshvo - Florida
Tlb71 - Maine
UncleBatz - North Carolina
Magnum Mike - Arizona
DaJammer - Missouri
Tulegirl - Oregon
Summering - South Carolina
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-28-2008, 10:09 AM
MB2
 
Location: Sebastian/ FL
3,496 posts, read 7,190,963 times
Reputation: 2631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
Actually, I'm in a state of confusion right now..
LOL...now why doesn't THAT surprise me, Mike????
BTW....I just moved away from the "location/ state" you are in right now.....LOL!!!
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $94,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2015, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top