Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2017, 10:30 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,834,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina
Those kind of tests are for fun only, not supported nor used by professionals
Ahhh thank you for telling me your results
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2017, 12:03 AM

21,540 posts, read 8,722,464 times
My results were generally true as I live in my head a lot, am not very social and enjoy books and puzzles. But I don't think in black and white, I am not good at math or computers, and I am perfectly capable of dealing with "the day-to-day problems of a normal life."

"Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system such as language, computer programming or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation of logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a book or puzzle. Because you are so involved in thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left to the last possible moment, if at all."

Old 01-10-2017, 12:38 AM

30,521 posts, read 16,213,477 times
got as far as the 3rd question: which is pretending?

They're blobs of color. They can't pretend. They have no minds. There is no pretense to anything else.

I don't do well on ink blot tests either.

Old 01-10-2017, 01:12 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,834,641 times
Ya its a confusing/bizarre test!!

Old 01-10-2017, 12:55 PM

18,757 posts, read 11,792,197 times
Mine says that I have a poetic sensibility and an ability to see beyond day to day. You often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not of this Earth. ( Not of this Earth? Maybe I'm the new messiah? Please give me all of your money.) Occasionally you imagine interior lives for friends and associates that are near complete fabrications based on your fears or hopes for the future. (Yeah, NO. I live in a bottom line world.) You are often not aware of your own feelings. (?) Again, yeah, no. You have a strong sense of right and wrong and because of this are often disappointed. (Spot on right.) Despite what sometimes can be an inward turning destructive anger you are very gentle. (Agree) You are sometimes out of touch with the ebb and flow of modern life. (As soon as I figure out what that means I'll let you know if it's right or wrong.) If your behavior is out of touch with your moral values, a severe psychic disturbance can result. (Scary but very true. It's happened more then once.) Because connectivity is so important to you, you can become quiet and sulky if you feel that others around you do not understand your point of view. (Partially true. I do have a rather boisterous voice and use it often.)

That was very interesting Dude. Thanks for posting it.

Old 01-10-2017, 11:42 PM

21,540 posts, read 8,722,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
you often seem to be living in a higher realm, or to be not of this earth. (not of this earth? Maybe i'm the new messiah? Please give me all of your money.)
That's funny!

Old 01-11-2017, 07:10 AM

2,289 posts, read 1,432,633 times
Everything about my results were false. I just clicked the shapes I found more appealing. Some of them I really liked.

Old 01-15-2017, 04:32 AM

7,572 posts, read 9,018,330 times
Well well well~~~sounds about right except for the hang gliding thing.

Handy in the real world manipulation of objects and events, you are easily enthused by practical projects. You often ignore or conveniently forget rules and boundaries that limit your freedom. This need for freedom extends even to the personal sphere and though you are kind and gentle, you will often be hard to pin down to a monogamous lifestyle. Because you tend to verbalize so seldom, you can be seen as phlegmatic or impassive. In moments of high tension you can often surprise those around you with a lighthearted or humorous remark. Because of your facility with the physical world, you are often engaged in sports that require dexterity, such as motorcycling or hang gliding. You will rarely have time for flights of fancy or unproductive discussion. Constraints on your freedom will be regarded as a personal attack.

Old 01-15-2017, 05:17 AM

26,272 posts, read 8,427,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
test

I had no idea what I was doing but the results are amazingly correct!
I got the same result as you Dude........ bruvvers from another muvver......... I think that's the saying....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics