Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2017, 09:18 PM

38,892 posts, read 22,875,846 times

Advertisements

~ Did you ever have a meatball & snausage combo sub/hoagie/grinder/hero/whatever? (with the melted cheese) I have.

~ Where have you eaten food...within 1 mile from the waterfront/coastline...12 point bonus IF it was along the Gulf of Mexico coastline. In Monterey, Long Beach, Redondo Beach and San Diego, all in California.

~ Where were you handed a large menu...and then asked after about 30 seconds if "you guys know what you want yet?"...and every 60 seconds after that time... I can't recall if I ever did this.

~ What chicken wings do you like? (Plain, Mild, Medium, Hot, Blow-my-ass-off?) Plain or mild, barbecue or teriyaki.

~ Put your own toppings on your bowl of nacho chips...FREE!: Either ground beef or carnitas.

~ What could you serve along with plain raviolis stuffed with ricotta cheese, little or no sauce...a completely different food....? Maybe pasta fagioli soup or a salad with Italian dressing.

~ If you had a choice of a nice chicken or turkey from the food market...or go out and shoot and kill a wild turkey...what would you rather do? I'm not into hunting, so I'll get a nice roast chicken from Costco for $5.00.

I hope everyone had a fabulous Friday!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2017, 10:25 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,796,009 times
[quote=rainroosty;47615358]~ Did you ever have a meatball & snausage combo sub/hoagie/grinder/hero/whatever? (with the melted cheese)

Nope never.
~ Where have you eaten food...within 1 mile from the waterfront/coastline...12 point bonus IF it was along the Gulf of Mexico coastline.

Sure and in Key West and the gulf in Mexico and Florida.
~ Where were you handed a large menu...and then asked after about 30 seconds if "you guys know what you want yet?"...and every 60 seconds after that time...

I'm usually pretty quick to decide what I want.
~ What chicken wings do you like? (Plain, Mild, Medium, Hot, Blow-my-ass-off?)

MMMM teriyaki.
~ Put your own toppings on your bowl of nacho chips...FREE!:

Some beans, cheese, and sour cream.
~ What could you serve along with plain raviolis stuffed with ricotta cheese, little or no sauce...a completely different food....?
That sounds good. I'd add a salad and some minestrone soup.

~ If you had a choice of a nice chicken or turkey from the food market...or go out and shoot and kill a wild turkey...what would you rather do?

I'll let someone else do my dirty work. I'd starve if I had to kill an animal. I just can't do that. Yep I'm a baby.
**** Go stand in the rain and smile with glee and stop being a stick in the mud. ****

I love standing in the rain on a hot summer night

Thanks roosty. Sorry I forgot to do this yesterday, and I was just about to do this Friday when the door bell rang. It was a friend dropping off some food because we've been so sick again. I hope she doesn't catch this. She has COPD. I'm worried about her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics