Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2017, 04:27 AM

16,904 posts, read 16,127,347 times

Advertisements

~ Do you ever listen to FM radio?

~ What sort of Festival would be fun to go to, even if it doesn't exist already?

~ Would you rather have blood drawn from your arm or have to pee in a cup and give it to the nurse?

~ Have you any concert music DVDs or VHS tapes?

~ What sort of 'trash can' have you got?

~ Have you ever liked or loved someone and they don't seem to like or love you back?

~ Something different you could add to Sloppy Joes (hot, messy sandwiches) that might be pretty good:

~ Did you catch a buzz during this past week?

~ Now that it is spring, it is time for the __________s to come out.

***** Do something that you never did before! *****
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2017, 04:33 AM

11,369 posts, read 9,282,640 times
~ Do you ever listen to FM radio? - Yes
Cool Lou Reed plug in the title.

~ What sort of Festival would be fun to go to, even if it doesn't exist already? - 420

~ Would you rather have blood drawn from your arm or have to pee in a cup and give it to the nurse? Blood drawn from my arm to help someone in need...

Okay, I know that wasn't the answer you are looking for. If it's for medical related tests then I'll use the cup.

~ Have you any concert music DVDs or VHS tapes? -- VHS tapes stored away.

~ What sort of 'trash can' have you got? - I have two of them. The one in the bathroom is small. The other one takes 30 gallon bags.

~ Have you ever liked or loved someone and they don't seem to like or love you back? - Yep. Pretty much gave up on that. Not worth the hassle and pain anymore...

~ Something different you could add to Sloppy Joes (hot, messy sandwiches) that might be pretty good: - I wouldn't touch that stuff. I'd likely get very ill if I did...

~ Did you catch a buzz during this past week? - Yes, not alcohol or caffeine. See 2nd answer...

~ Now that it is spring, it is time for the __________s to come out. - I do not have an answer here. Just now woke up, ha, ha.
I have been doing some serious workouts outside since the season change - faster and longer walks. I'm noticing the difference.

Good idea but it's not going to happen. Just happy I have the weekend off.

Thanks for the Questions and happy Friday to all!

Last edited by John13; 04-07-2017 at 04:58 AM..

Old 04-07-2017, 04:45 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,013,481 times
~ Do you ever listen to FM radio? Yes

~ What sort of Festival would be fun to go to, even if it doesn't exist already?

~ Would you rather have blood drawn from your arm or have to pee in a cup and give it to the nurse?

Since I do both 3x a year, I'm going with the blood. Much easier.

~ Have you any concert music DVDs or VHS tapes? Yes - DVDs

~ What sort of 'trash can' have you got? None - I live in an apartment complex. We have one of those dumpster crushers.

~ Have you ever liked or loved someone and they don't seem to like or love you back? When I was much younger.

~ Something different you could add to Sloppy Joes (hot, messy sandwiches) that might be pretty good:

Potato Chips also, forget the bun and put the sloppy joe over spaghetti or noodles.

~ Did you catch a buzz during this past week? No

~ Now that it is spring, it is time for the Zombies to come out.

Old 04-07-2017, 04:50 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,215,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainroosty View Post
~ Do you ever listen to FM radio? Yes in car

~ What sort of Festival would be fun to go to, even if it doesn't exist already? Indian Powwow

~ Would you rather have blood drawn from your arm or have to pee in a cup and give it to the nurse?Have blood drawn. When it comes time to fill the cup I can never go,

~ Have you any concert music DVDs or VHS tapes?No

~ What sort of 'trash can' have you got? Regular trash can with liner

~ Have you ever liked or loved someone and they don't seem to like or love you back?Oh yes

~ Something different you could add to Sloppy Joes (hot, messy sandwiches) that might be pretty good:Dried cranberries

~ Did you catch a buzz during this past week? Not this week

~ Now that it is spring, it is time for the __Ticks________s to come out.

At my age I have done pretty much everything I could afford that I thought was worth doing

Old 04-07-2017, 05:39 AM

126,274 posts, read 19,045,264 times
~ Do you ever listen to FM radio? Yes most of the time in the kitchen and in the car

~ What sort of Festival would be fun to go to, even if it doesn't exist already? Folk or Art festival

~ Would you rather have blood drawn from your arm or have to pee in a cup and give it to the nurse? Blood drawn

~ Have you any concert music DVDs or VHS tapes? No only CD

~ What sort of 'trash can' have you got? a cream colored trash can with lining and a foot lever under my sink

~ Have you ever liked or loved someone and they don't seem to like or love you back?
Not really

~ Something different you could add to Sloppy Joes (hot, messy sandwiches) that might be pretty good: Never had them so I have no idea..maybe a serviette to wipe up the drips

~ Now that it is spring, it is time for the Tulips to come out.

Thank you roosty and may all of you enjoy your upcoming weekend

Old 04-07-2017, 05:56 AM

4,852 posts, read 3,647,187 times
[quote=rainroosty;47764795]~ Do you ever listen to FM radio? Yes on my Phone. Mainly Radio Free Santa Fe.

~ What sort of Festival would be fun to go to, even if it doesn't exist already? Ketogenic Diet festival. They have them in Raleigh-Durham but I can't afford to go

~ Would you rather have blood drawn from your arm or have to pee in a cup and give it to the nurse? ARM

~ Have you any concert music DVDs or VHS tapes? no

~ What sort of 'trash can' have you got? WalMart step on lever lid opens type

~ Have you ever liked or loved someone and they don't seem to like or love you back? Many times.

~ Something different you could add to Sloppy Joes (hot, messy sandwiches) that might be pretty good: Chopped onion and peppers, cheese.

~ Did you catch a buzz during this past week? Nope

~ Now that it is spring, it is time for the __________s to come out. The white clothing and shoes....

Old 04-07-2017, 06:30 AM

7,367 posts, read 5,482,511 times
~ Do you ever listen to FM radio? No

~ Would you rather have blood drawn from your arm or have to pee in a cup and give it to the nurse? Pee

~ Have you any concert music DVDs or VHS tapes? Yes

~ What sort of 'trash can' have you got? Big one for outside. A silver one for the kitchen. And small ones for the bathroom and bedrooms.m

~ Have you ever liked or loved someone and they don't seem to like or love you back? Yes

~ Something different you could add to Sloppy Joes (hot, messy sandwiches) that might be pretty good: pickles. Cheddar cheese.

~ Now that it is spring, it is time for the sandals to come out.

***** Do something that you never did before! *****[/quote]

Old 04-07-2017, 06:35 AM

11,087 posts, read 17,542,940 times
~ Do you ever listen to FM radio? All the time

~ What sort of Festival would be fun to go to, even if it doesn't exist already? Any kind would be nice. I go to one, a country ham festival, where you get to eat part of a 4 ton country ham biscuit

~ Would you rather have blood drawn from your arm or have to pee in a cup and give it to the nurse? I've had both done so many times that it doesn't matter to me. Plus my arms have been poked so many times with donating almost 18 gallons of blood to the Red Cross, that drawing blood doesn't phase me any more.

~ Have you any concert music DVDs or VHS tapes? Nope

~ What sort of 'trash can' have you got? I have several different sizes

~ Have you ever liked or loved someone and they don't seem to like or love you back? Of course

~ Something different you could add to Sloppy Joes (hot, messy sandwiches) that might be pretty good: I use worcestershire sauce in mine. Nice little kick to it

~ Did you catch a buzz during this past week? Nope

~ Now that it is spring, it is time for the Hummingbirds to come out.

Old 04-07-2017, 07:03 AM

2,289 posts, read 1,432,855 times
[quote=rainroosty;47764795]~ Do you ever listen to FM radio?

Sometimes I'll listen to a top 40 station while getting dressed, but I usually turn it off soon after because it gets old fast.

A fun one.

Neither.

~ Have you any concert music DVDs or VHS tapes?

I think I still have a New Kids on the Block concert VHS somewhere.

~ What sort of 'trash can' have you got?

The kind in which you discard garbage.

I think so.

Have something else.

~ Did you catch a buzz during this past week?

I don't drink.

~ Now that it is spring, it is time for the __________s to come out.

Pretty much everything's out.

Old 04-07-2017, 07:32 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,694,782 times
~ Do you ever listen to FM radio? When I am driving.

~ What sort of Festival would be fun to go to, even if it doesn't exist already? Rock Music Festival.

~ Would you rather have blood drawn from your arm or have to pee in a cup and give it to the nurse? Pee.

~ Have you any concert music DVDs or VHS tapes? Yes.

~ What sort of 'trash can' have you got? A large Rubbermaid one outside

~ Have you ever liked or loved someone and they don't seem to like or love you back? Yes, many years ago.

~ Something different you could add to Sloppy Joes (hot, messy sandwiches) that might be pretty good:Mushrooms.

~ Did you catch a buzz during this past week? No, did you?

~ Now that it is spring, it is time for the _daffodils_ to come out.

***** Do something that you never did before! *****[/quote]

Happy Friday, everyone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics