U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 05:54 PM

8,893 posts, read 2,929,101 times
I pay $28.00 and a $5.oo tip for a cut. When I get my hair foiled and cut $123.oo and $20-25 tip.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2008, 08:32 PM

1,892 posts, read 2,094,556 times
I pay $24 plus a $6 tip. I finally found someone I like since moving out to the metro-Denver area!

I hope everyone had a great day!

Old 03-07-2008, 08:59 PM

1,131 posts, read 1,440,906 times
My hair grows really slow and I have very short hair.I get it cut when ever my dh starts fussing about it. My hair is baby fine and grows straight up in the back so it looks like I have a ducks but stuck to the back of my head and a punk rocker in the front!

I have it highlighted and every two or three months I pay $48.00 and a $5.00 tip.

defiantly get a puppy Maybe two!!

I hate to tell you but my middle name is MERLE as in Haggard! I think my mom was on heavy drugs. I must have been a ugly baby. Can you imagine holding a little one and saying I'm going to name her Merle? She said she had picked out Stephine Suzette but I didn't look like that so she named me Merle.
I look like Merle Haggard?

Old 03-07-2008, 09:14 PM

16,393 posts, read 10,593,133 times
I get my hair cut about every 5-6 weeks and it is like $18.00.

Old 03-08-2008, 05:33 AM

16,658 posts, read 15,728,726 times
I used to be able to get it all done for about 30. Now, this is the cut, the style, wash, condition, of course, and my eyebrows done. Very good conversation. Now, if I was getting color or hilights done, throw in another 20 bucks, still, wonderful conversation.

Buuuutttttt.... she had her second child, and turned her salon into another bedroom, and stopped cutting. The day my heart was broken.... wah!

I have been just cutting my own hair inbetwwen much needed cuts, stylist hopping.

I found one that did a good job, but, she did not speak to me, and would be doing other peoples hair at the same time, stepping out for a smoke, phone, etc.

I do not like that, and to top it off, she was the mgr, and it was costing over 50 bucks. Make it 80 if I wanted any kind of color.

This last time I went, I got a girl with a nose piercing, and her space inbetween the lip and nose pierced. Her all different colors, but in a nice style. She could not find anything at her station, rummaging through all things, and things of the person next to her.

best cut I had since I left my stylist, who actually left me... wah.

50 some bucks.. shampoo, condition, cut, style, wax. And... my brows were the best ever! woohoo! I found my stylist! And she talked! I am a talked, I cannot sit silently.

Old 03-08-2008, 06:53 AM

19,334 posts, read 15,841,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
How much do you usually pay to have your hair cut ?

She washes/blowdries/trims/touches it up. With tip it's $80 every 6 weeks or so and I really like it.

National Cereal Day

Go Cocoa Krispies!

National Middle Name Pride Day

Emilie, after my mother's grandmother.

Cocoa Krispies are grrrrrrreat but I like pretty much all of those yummy sweet cereals.
No one cuts my hair, so it doesnt cost me anything.

Old 03-08-2008, 10:29 AM

4,733 posts, read 6,252,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise in Fla View Post
I pay $28.00 and a $5.oo tip for a cut. When I get my hair foiled and cut $123.oo and $20-25 tip.
That is about what I have to pay here 70 miles north of Atlanta, Denise in Fla.

It's $40 for wash, trim and blow-dry, plus a $6-$7 tip, every 6 or 7 weeks. I have a partial foil highlights 3 - 4 times a year. Then I pay $130, plus a $15.00 tip. It is pricey!! But, I just feel so much better after having it done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics