Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2017, 09:34 PM

1,517 posts, read 990,994 times

Advertisements

~ List 'Lorettas' until you don't want to list any more:
[ Lynn, the only thing I can think of because I once rode her MX track ]

~ So what are you doing on this Fryday the 13th?
[ caught an headcold ]

~ Your favorite nut:
[ 147.435 Renegade Radio! ]

~ 6 things that suck:
[ vacuum cleaners
lice
me with a straw in a drink
pool skimmers
siphons
well pumps

......wait, that is what you meant by "suck", was it? ]

~ The best food or drink YOU could hope/wish for at a highway rest stop:
[ would it kill somebody to actually make a decent cheeseburger once in a while? ]

~ Have you any boots?
[ well... yeah ]

~ Care to tell what a picture on your refrigerator is of...or what a magnet on it looks like?
[ the Frigidaire/Government Motors logos ]

~ What you had for you dinner last night:
[ I can list off just about every custom addition and mod I made to the dirt bike I had 10 years ago but god help me if somebody asks what I had for dinner last night ]

~ A few movies that you liked back when you were just a kid:
[ "Winnie the Pooh" ]

~ Did you ever watch a movie with cavemen/women in it? Would you like to watch another?
[ well I have the pilot episode of "Cavemen" on a CD somewhere if that counts ]

~ A good place to go on a date with someone:
[ my place naturally! ]

~ At least one stupid movie?
[ pretty much anything that came out this past summer ]

~ A food that others eat but you have never eaten:
[ Quinoa, yuck ]

~ Now you get a FREE cereal gift! What large box of cereal would you like to receive?
[ shredded wheat ]

~ Give your own band a name! Don't matter a darn if you can play or sing, you're IN the band and you gotta have a name so we can list your band along with the others at our Fill-Ins Flabbaganza coming next May. We have musicians on the ready for you to hire as your band-mates.
[ The Nucular Banana Conspiracy (no, I absolutely meant to spell it "nucular") ]

~ Would you eat at a restaurant that allows smoking in an area off to the side somewhere?
[ Washingtax; those don't exist any more ]

~ Have you ever seen a marijuana plant?
[ I'm a Washingtaxian, you tell me ]

~ Have you ever seen your pee steam?
[ yeah, I've been camping enough times ]

~ How many star constellations can you list?
[ Navstar ]

~ One to three foods you would love to have for FREE:
[ alt.2eggs.sausage.beans.tomatoes.2toast.largetea.c heerslove ]

Hey there friends and clucks!
[ wazzup ]

Wang Chung tonight!
[ ev-ery-body (have fun) ev-ery-one (will you tell me what a Wang Chung is) ev-ery-body... ]

Thanks to whoever sent me the anonymous rep, pissed that I did something like 16 questions last Fryday. Maybe next week I'll do 39. I got a late start this morning.
[ 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 1A 1B 1C 1D 1E 1F 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ]
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics