U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 07:27 PM

9,342 posts, read 15,595,044 times
My son and I went to see Meet the Spartans. It was worse than I thought it would be.

I like to go to the theater- something about being enveloped in a cave of cool darkness and that big screen....

Small unbuttered popcorn with popcorn salt, Diet Coke. And/or Boston Baked Beans. That's the only time I eat Boston Baked Beans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2008, 08:33 PM

1,131 posts, read 1,439,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
Good morning everyone
Happy Saturday !!!
What was the last movie you saw in the theater ?The Passion of the Christ

Extra credit : Do you prefer watching movies at the theater or at home ?
At home

Triple credit : What is your "movie snack of choice" and do you sneak snacks into the theater?[/b]
Popcorn but I don't sneak in snacks.

Today in history:
March 22, 1903 Niagera Falls runs out of water because of a drought
If something doesn't change around here Lake Hickory is going to run out of water.

Word of the day:

remunerate \rih-MYOO-nuh-rate\, transitive verb:
1. To pay an equivalent to for any service, loss, or expense; to recompense.
2. To compensate for; to make payment for.
I'm afraid if I were to sneak snacks in the movies I would get caught
( I always get caught when I do something I'm not suppose to)
and I would have to remunerate the theater for what they lost in sales.

Today is:

National We Love Broccoli Day - not this we !!!
I love broccoli !!
and
National Sing Out Day
I don't think you want me to go there!!
It is also
International Goof-Off Day !!!!!
This is my kind of day! My mil and I went for a facial and to Hobby Lobby today. We wasted or-- goofed off all day.

Old 03-23-2008, 11:40 PM

16,393 posts, read 10,575,057 times
Last movie I saw was just a week ago with my hubby and kids, it was "Horton Hears a Who".

I like going to the movies but do not go that often with 4 children and when I do it is almost always a kid movie.

My favorite movie treats is lightly buttered popcorn and raisenettes and a soda. I used to sneak treats in but got paranoid when I saw they will actually check your purse, backpack etc. if they suspect. Too embarrassing for me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics