Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 04:57 AM

9,367 posts, read 25,210,572 times

Advertisements

I didn't know until this morning that I was hosting a soire..... Robyn, you are invited, of course. And bring the kids- the more, the merrier! When IS the Robynpalooza, anyway? Did I miss it?

NAH may find it a little warm here, you know how he prefers the cooler clime....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2008, 05:43 AM

18,431 posts, read 34,357,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIF View Post
I didn't know until this morning that I was hosting a soire..... Robyn, you are invited, of course. And bring the kids- the more, the merrier! When IS the Robynpalooza, anyway? Did I miss it?

NAH may find it a little warm here, you know how he prefers the cooler clime....
Nope... you didn't miss it... actually thinking maybe.... next year? Not this year. I know it was this year... lol..

But now I think next year would be better.... think everyone will still be around???

Sure... I'll bring the kids! Yepyep

Old 04-01-2008, 07:22 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,159,358 times
Oh Oh Oh

May I bring all my kids too? There are only 6 of them and they don't care if their dishes are on the floor. They don't use up all the toilet paper either. :-)))

Old 04-02-2008, 01:51 AM
HDL HDL started this thread

3,216 posts, read 6,786,973 times
Cool Do you need a boarder Cinderobyn????

Maybe HIF can convince NAH to move halfway to Oil City !!! Does "L" still like stuffed animals ???! I think we can get her some REAL cheap !!!

p.s.
We never forget about you ! Glad to see your are reading along and remembering the good old days along with a few of my other closest pals .

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderobyn View Post
What about meeee? You know what? I have been following along, and this thread is like the old days of HDL and HIffie... when they had ADDICTIONS to CD.

Hmmmm.....

I came here after NAH, I am thinking.... I don't remeber him, but I do remember an old thread asking where he and another person were...

I cannot believe I was not invited to this party at hiffies... when I have invited everyone to Robynpalooza... geez people! Guess its high time for me to just get a life or something to that effect....

Old 04-02-2008, 02:59 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,280,916 times
So, HDL hunts me down and throws me some reps. She probably thought I was dead.

Nope. I'm still up in the Tennessee thread dealing with a new set of undercover real estate agents. Just banging my head against the wall, as usual.

So, I follow HDL's trail and where does it lead me to? A NAH thread, complete with a Cosmic appearance!

This is just the sort of thing that can drag a woman out of a humorless state and onto "Other Topics!"

Woohoo!

However, I now have tears running down my cheeks and the coffee that I spit out is all over the desk. I guess I better go take another shower before going to work.

Old 04-02-2008, 06:53 AM

9,367 posts, read 25,210,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpcats View Post
Oh Oh Oh

May I bring all my kids too? There are only 6 of them and they don't care if their dishes are on the floor. They don't use up all the toilet paper either. :-)))
You may bring your six youngins, but not the six baby daddies.

Old 04-02-2008, 09:11 AM

5,297 posts, read 6,291,433 times
Quote:
You may bring your six youngins, but not the six baby daddies.
Should have just cuddled ...That mating just gets you in trouble

Old 04-02-2008, 09:14 AM

Location: Lots of sun and palm trees with occasional hurricane :)
8,293 posts, read 16,159,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystree View Post
Should have just cuddled ...That mating just gets you in trouble

Oh but they are so cute it was all worthwhile.

Old 04-03-2008, 01:42 AM

Red face So what, you calling me a BLOODHOUND or something HIK???!

Great post sister !! Thanks for tracking me down and posting on your son's thread !!! Tell me again why you left him with your 1st husband back in FL ?!

<pssssss...if you think you have head banging in your state forum, then you ought to check out mine !!! just make certain you take a few tylenols first tho >

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
So, HDL hunts me down and throws me some reps. She probably thought I was dead.

Nope. I'm still up in the Tennessee thread dealing with a new set of undercover real estate agents. Just banging my head against the wall, as usual.

So, I follow HDL's trail and where does it lead me to? A NAH thread, complete with a Cosmic appearance!

This is just the sort of thing that can drag a woman out of a humorless state and onto "Other Topics!"

Woohoo!

However, I now have tears running down my cheeks and the coffee that I spit out is all over the desk. I guess I better go take another shower before going to work.

Old 04-07-2011, 03:13 PM

Question 3 yrs now.....has there been any recent NAH sightings lately????

Just checking back 2 sea if any of my spies have seen anything suspicious lately? More stuffed animals for sale on eBay? Websites for "Cuddlers Only" popping up? Unusual amounts of searches for homes priced at $50K???

Please report back anything unusual ! You will be rewarded in the normal fashion of currency on CDF !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDL View Post
How are you doing my friend ? You have been greatly missed here at CDF ! The site has grown tremendously the past year that you've been gone and you would hardly recognize it any more, seeing that there are so many new posters and tons of new forums !

After you left us so mysteriously last year , we did have a couple of serial posters who helped us through our NAH 'withdrawal' , but NONE that brought the joy, the fun, or the camaraderie that you did . I miss your innocence, your great vision and of course, all your stuffed animals !!! (Did HIF ever buy any of them???? Is Cosmic your REAL father??)

Oh, and if you're still looking for a "cuddle mate", I believe I've found someone for you . So please come back soon to CDF (unless you're already here and I just don't know it ). I saw today on the news that Oil City is doing really well!! What with the GAS crisis, I hear that some folks are really making a killing there $$$$ ! Who would of known a year ago, that Oil City would be such a great place to buy for investment purposes ??!

Warm regards and much success !

Your BFF,

~HDL~

p.s.
Oh yeah, and if you moved there (Oil City), and find OIL on your property, don't forget your BFF HDL !

I have too many stuffed animals and want to sell some to earn for Oil City
The Oil City Photo Trip - You can ride shotgun
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics