U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 02:38 AM
HDL HDL started this thread
Status: "Here's to finding common ground" (set 27 days ago)

3,090 posts, read 5,853,635 times

Advertisements

How are you doing my friend ? You have been greatly missed here at CDF ! The site has grown tremendously the past year that you've been gone and you would hardly recognize it any more, seeing that there are so many new posters and tons of new forums !

After you left us so mysteriously last year , we did have a couple of serial posters who helped us through our NAH 'withdrawal' , but NONE that brought the joy, the fun, or the camaraderie that you did . I miss your innocence, your great vision and of course, all your stuffed animals !!! (Did HIF ever buy any of them???? Is Cosmic your REAL father??)

Oh, and if you're still looking for a "cuddle mate", I believe I've found someone for you . So please come back soon to CDF (unless you're already here and I just don't know it ). I saw today on the news that Oil City is doing really well!! What with the GAS crisis, I hear that some folks are really making a killing there $$$$ ! Who would of known a year ago, that Oil City would be such a great place to buy for investment purposes ??!

Warm regards and much success !

Your BFF,

~HDL~

p.s.
Oh yeah, and if you moved there (Oil City), and find OIL on your property, don't forget your BFF HDL !

I have too many stuffed animals and want to sell some to earn for Oil City
The Oil City Photo Trip - You can ride shotgun
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2008, 11:16 AM

15,596 posts, read 34,548,601 times
I'll bet there are only a handfull of us folks that even remember NAH. I wonder if he ever found that affordable home. He's probably sitting in front of his fan right now...saying "luuuukkke...I am your faaaatha"!

Old 03-25-2008, 12:59 PM
HDL HDL started this thread
Status: "Here's to finding common ground" (set 27 days ago)

3,090 posts, read 5,853,635 times
Cool Yeah, that's probably TRUE Rance but.....

I was thinking that since NAH kept so many people reading CDF due to all his 'antics' , that maybe Mr and Missus ADMIN would make tomorrow NAH DAY in honor of his last (known) post here !!!

Whose with me on this ???!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
I'll bet there are only a handfull of us folks that even remember NAH. I wonder if he ever found that affordable home. He's probably sitting in front of his fan right now...saying "luuuukkke...I am your faaaatha"!

Old 03-25-2008, 01:15 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,679 posts, read 16,763,920 times
I remember NAH. I can't say I miss him, tho. Sorry. The boy got to me at times.

Old 03-25-2008, 10:39 PM

1,459 posts, read 4,040,439 times
Maybe NAH has been elected Mayor of Oil City and don't have time for C-D anymore, he did disappear rather suddenly.

Old 03-26-2008, 09:59 AM

797 posts, read 2,695,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
LOWL!

I remember NAH fondly, he was quite the character. I felt bad for him when he seemed so serious about selling those stuffed animals and everyone giving him a hard time over the website. I was never 100% convinced he was really that unique of a guy, kind of wondered if he did all that just for kicks???

Old 03-26-2008, 10:00 AM

Location: Monterey Bay, California -- watching the sea lions, whales and otters! :D
1,906 posts, read 6,124,096 times
Oh, Happy Dog Lady -- aka HDL

How could we forget NAH -- Need Affordable Home????

HIF, I think, did buy some stuffed animals! Cosmic really did talk to him on the phone! He really existed. But....sadly, he is now gone. I have a feeling he is still in Florida, still sweating, and still selling coins for cash. Maybe he had lots of gold coins and is now rolling in dough!

Aw, you bring up some fun times. Those were the good ol' days -- and only a year ago!!

I agree, NAH, ought to tell us where he wants to go now -- or is he happily sweating on the beach? Is Oil City ever going to be his home because it is cold and houses are cheap? Will we ever hear from him again???

So sweet of you to offer to be his cuddle mate!

Thanks for the memories.....

Old 03-26-2008, 10:01 AM

15,596 posts, read 34,548,601 times
That guy could kick out a website in record time too!

Old 03-26-2008, 01:01 PM

845 posts, read 2,428,230 times
I am relatively new to this site but I enjoy going back and reading some of his old threads and comments. I couldn't believe that guy was for real. We are both the same age and grew up in the same area of WPB so I wonder if it's possible this person was a classmate of mine. Oh well, he is probably still sweating in his room at his parents house and not hooking up.

Old 03-26-2008, 01:37 PM

12,983 posts, read 12,570,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksgator View Post
I am relatively new to this site but I enjoy going back and reading some of his old threads and comments. Oh well, he is probably still sweating in his room at his parents house and not hooking up.
I am pretty sure he had no interest in "hooking up'' --only cuddling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or