Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2018, 09:02 AM

4,704 posts, read 3,270,809 times

Advertisements

Nothing but great questions today...April Fools...You are stuck with my crappy questions..............Thanks for being our QOTD host.

Today's Questions Sunday April Fools Day
-Have you ever participated in an April Fools prank?..................Yes

-Has someone ever pulled an April Fools prank on you?..................Yes

When it comes to skydiving...
-I have done it many times.
-I tried it once or twice.
-I have done a tandem jump.
-Does falling out of bed count?
-Fat chance of ever getting me to put on a parachute..........

-Have you ever jumped/fell/been pushed into a lake or pool while wearing your street clothes?.........No

-Which is heavier...A pound of lead or a pound of feathers?............A pounds a pound.

-Have you ever been to Alaska?.......No
-If not, how come?.........I’ve not had the opportunity yet.

-If TN Tin Man drove a convertable thru the car wash would he rust?.........Probably

-----------------------------
More crappy questions to come

-Have you ever gone to a summer camp?.......No

-Did you go to a school where you had to wear a school uniform?..........No

-Have you ever participated in a school or work project that ended in total disaster?..........No

This Week Is...
*Laugh At Work Week

Today Is...

*Why Am I Answering Crappy Questions Day

I usually say something here regarding who or what checked todays questions but most likely everyone found something better to do after answering the first couple questions. So I will just post todays questions unchecked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2018, 09:46 AM

32,944 posts, read 3,913,053 times
-Have you ever participated in an April Fools prank?
Yes, way back when I was a child.

-Has someone ever pulled an April Fools prank on you?
Yes, way back when I was a child.

-Fat chance of ever getting me to put on a parachute.

-Have you ever jumped/fell/been pushed into a lake or pool while wearing your street clothes?
Yes to all.

-Which is heavier...A pound of lead or a pound of feathers?
They weigh the same

-Have you ever been to Alaska? No
-If not, how come? I simply have NO desire to go to Alaska.

-If TN Tin Man drove a convertable thru the car wash would he rust?
No. It would take more than that to make him rust.

-Have you ever gone to a summer camp? No

-Did you go to a school where you had to wear a school uniform?
Yes I wore a school uniform for five years. I liked wearing uniforms.

-Have you ever participated in a school or work project that ended in total disaster? No

Hoping this is the start of a productive week!

Old 04-01-2018, 10:38 AM

3,050 posts, read 1,664,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Mutt View Post
Nothing but great questions today...April Fools...You are stuck with my crappy questions.

-Have you ever participated in an April Fools prank? Yes but not for a long time.

-Has someone ever pulled an April Fools prank on you? Most likely.

-Have you ever jumped/fell/been pushed into a lake or pool while wearing your street clothes? No, but one time a car drove too close to the curb while I was waiting for the bus, and I got almost as wet as being dunked into the water. I still think the driver did it on purpose.

-Which is heavier...A pound of lead or a pound of feathers? Probably feathers? Much bigger bag to hold a pound's worth.

-Have you ever been to Alaska? Nope.
-If not, how come? Not yet, anyway.

-If TN Tin Man drove a convertable thru the car wash would he rust?

-Have you ever gone to a summer camp? Are you kidding? I was never allowed to do anything.

-Did you go to a school where you had to wear a school uniform? Nope.

-Have you ever participated in a school or work project that ended in total disaster? Oh, heck, yes! Dissecting the frog in Biology almost made me pass out.

I usually say something here regarding who or what checked todays questions but most likely everyone found something better to do after answering the first couple questions. So I will just post todays questions unchecked.
Have a great Easter, Mutt. And everyone else, too.

Old 04-01-2018, 02:15 PM

4,039 posts, read 2,900,255 times
-Have you ever participated in an April Fools prank? === Yes, when I was in grade school.

-Has someone ever pulled an April Fools prank on you? === Sure, many minor ones over the years.

-Fat chance of ever getting me to put on a parachute and jump out of a plane. <---x1,000

-Have you ever jumped/fell/been pushed into a lake or pool while wearing your street clothes? <--- Nope!

-Which is heavier...A pound of lead or a pound of feathers? ==

-Have you ever been to Alaska? == Haven't.
-If not, how come? == Hasn't worked its way to the top of my bucket list yet.

-If TN Tin Man drove a convertible thru the car wash would he rust? == I'm thinking so.

-Have you ever gone to a summer camp? == Attended an orienteering camp for grade school kids as an instructor back in my NZ college days.

-Did you go to a school where you had to wear a school uniform? == I did.

-Have you ever participated in a school or work project that ended in total disaster? == Don't think so, but maybe I'm blocking?

Thanks Mutt!

Old 04-01-2018, 03:11 PM

11,583 posts, read 6,702,884 times
Have you ever participated in an April Fools prank? YES

-Has someone ever pulled an April Fools prank on you? Yes

-Fat chance of ever getting me to put on a parachute. THIS!!!

-Have you ever jumped/fell/been pushed into a lake or pool while wearing your street clothes? I don't think so

-Which is heavier...A pound of lead or a pound of feathers? A pound is a pound, lol!

-Have you ever been to Alaska? No
-If not, how come? I don't like extreme cold, but will probably visit someday as it looks beautiful!!

-If TN Tin Man drove a convertable thru the car wash would he rust? Hmmmm

-Have you ever gone to a summer camp? No

-Did you go to a school where you had to wear a school uniform? YES, UGH!

-Have you ever participated in a school or work project that ended in total disaster? I DON'T THINK SO.

Old 04-01-2018, 06:50 PM

15,445 posts, read 21,291,414 times
-Have you ever participated in an April Fools prank? Yes.

-Has someone ever pulled an April Fools prank on you? Yes.

-Fat chance of ever getting me to put on a parachute. Does once owning a parachute I bought at a war surplus store count?

-Have you ever jumped/fell/been pushed into a lake or pool while wearing your street clothes? Never into a lake that I recall but a stream and a pool, yes.

-Which is heavier...A pound of lead or a pound of feathers? I need my calculator. I do know I would much rather have the pound of feathers in my pocket than a pound of lead if pushed from an airplane.

-Have you ever been to Alaska? Not yet.
-If not, how come? As a teen I was once offered the opportunity to travel to Alaska with a close friend on a driving tour. I regret to this day I turned the offer down.

I used to travel a lot with the Ag Department but, unfortunately never to Alaska. My Ag agency knew if they ever sent me to Alaska or to the Southwest, I would not return.

-If TN Tin Man drove a convertible thru the car wash would he rust? Tin as an element (Sn) does not rust. However, he may corrode.

-Have you ever gone to a summer camp? Nope. I was raised on a 40-acre farm. Summer camp would have been redundant.

-Did you go to a school where you had to wear a school uniform? No. I attended public schools. I wore no uniforms until I went to work but only briefly.

-Have you ever participated in a school or work project that ended in total disaster? I worked for the Federal government. What do you think?

Good job on this Easter Sunday Mutt. Happy Easter to all.

Old 04-01-2018, 10:37 PM

343 posts, read 228,238 times
-Have you ever participated in an April Fools prank?Told people today that Trump was out of office

-Has someone ever pulled an April Fools prank on you? Sure I think they got a small tries past me

-Have you ever jumped/fell/been pushed into a lake or pool while wearing your street clothes?Yes, all three actually

-Which is heavier...A pound of lead or a pound of feathers?HAHAHAHAHA now if we were talking about how much a british pound would buy in lead or feathers- that would be a head scratcher hmmm

-Have you ever been to Alaska?Yes and I loved it
-If not, how come?

-If TN Tin Man drove a convertable thru the car wash would he rust? Yes but he could wield some Rust-Oleum!

-Have you ever gone to a summer camp? Yeah

-Did you go to a school where you had to wear a school uniform?God no

-Have you ever participated in a school or work project that ended in total disaster?No

Old 04-02-2018, 12:47 AM

7,487 posts, read 7,985,822 times
-Have you ever participated in an April Fools prank?
Only a few. Nothing worthy of bragging about.

-Has someone ever pulled an April Fools prank on you?
Many times. Usually pretty harmless.

-Have you ever jumped/fell/been pushed into a lake or pool while wearing your street clothes?
Only when fishing. I jumped to a sandbar. Only problem was there was no sandbar where I landed.

-Which is heavier...A pound of lead or a pound of feathers?
If I knew I would not have been asking everyone else.

-Have you ever been to Alaska?
Called Alaska my home for 41 years.

-If not, how come?

-If TN Tin Man drove a convertible thru the car wash would he rust?
I think a more important question is...Why is TN Tin Man driving a convertible thru the car wash?

-Have you ever gone to a summer camp?
Went to 4H camp once. The best part was I was not even in 4H.

-Did you go to a school where you had to wear a school uniform?
Never. I don't remember ever going to a school that had a dress code of any kind.

-Have you ever participated in a school or work project that ended in total disaster?
In fifth grade we made a hot air balloon. It was about 5 feet in diameter. Somehow the word got out that we were going to see if it actually would fly. The entire school was let out to watch the launching of the balloon. We used a candle in a coffee can to provide the hot air. Before the balloon even tried to lift off it caught on fire and burned to the ground. We were the laughing stock of the school for the rest of the year.

This Week Is...
*Laugh At Work Week

Today Is...
*Why Am I Answering Crappy Questions Day

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics