U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2021, 07:37 PM

6,920 posts, read 7,103,232 times

Advertisements

Greetings. Yet another hot day. Rather than leave the questions on the porch to wilt I put them in the freezer. I guess 30 minutes in the microwave was a tad bit to long to thaw the questions out. So, today it is well done (as in burnt to a crisp) questions.

Sunday's Questions:

-Do you order things from informercials to give as gifts?

-Do you keep an assortment of greeting or birthday or whatever cards on hand?

-While driving have you hit a speed bump at a faster speed than you should have?

-Name something (besides the police) that you would rather not see in your rear view mirror while driving.

-Cold leftover pizza...Yea or Nay?
-Liver and onions...Yea or Nay?

-Dill pickles or sweet pickles?

Well my computer just flashed a message saying I had exceeded my daily allowance of crappy questions. So I will call it a day.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2021, 08:03 PM

123,043 posts, read 16,418,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaskan Mutt View Post
Greetings. Yet another hot day. Rather than leave the questions on the porch to wilt I put them in the freezer. I guess 30 minutes in the microwave was a tad bit to long to thaw the questions out. So, today it is well done (as in burnt to a crisp) questions.

Sunday's Questions:

-Do you order things from informercials to give as gifts?........No

-Do you keep an assortment of greeting or birthday or whatever cards on hand?............I make my own

-While driving have you hit a speed bump at a faster speed than you should have?........No

-Name something (besides the police) that you would rather not see in your rear view mirror while driving...........

-Cold leftover pizza...Yea or Nay?..........Yea
-Liver and onions...Yea or Nay?........Gosh nooooooo

-Dill pickles or sweet pickles?........Both

Well my computer just flashed a message saying I had exceeded my daily allowance of crappy questions. So I will call it a day.

THANK YOU Alaskan Mutt

Old 08-14-2021, 08:35 PM

36,379 posts, read 37,128,718 times
Sunday's Questions:

I don't think I've ever watched one all the way through, so no.

-Do you keep an assortment of greeting or birthday or whatever cards on hand? No

-While driving have you hit a speed bump at a faster speed than you should have? Yes and it hurts my knees for some reason.

-Name something (besides the police) that you would rather not see in your rear view mirror while driving. A tailgater. I put on my headlights. They think I'm braking and slam on their brakes. Since I'm not braking there is no chance they'll hit me but I bet they look in their own rearview mirror really fast.

-Cold leftover pizza...Yea or Nay? Nay.
-Liver and onions...Yea or Nay? Nay

-Dill pickles or sweet pickles? Neither.

Old 08-14-2021, 09:33 PM

9,376 posts, read 14,917,279 times
Sunday's Questions:

-Do you order things from informercials to give as gifts? No but my wife is big on QVC around Christmas

-Do you keep an assortment of greeting or birthday or whatever cards on hand? Nope. Too easy to just run to Dollar Tree

-While driving have you hit a speed bump at a faster speed than you should have? Yup!!

-Name something (besides the police) that you would rather not see in your rear view mirror while driving. Part of my car laying in the road. (muffler, catalytic converter, etc.)

-Cold leftover pizza...Yea or Nay? Yea
-Liver and onions...Yea or Nay? NAY! I will never eat liver no matter what you put with it! I don't eat catfish bait!!

-Dill pickles or sweet pickles? Sweet

Old 08-14-2021, 10:08 PM

19,173 posts, read 6,901,074 times
Sunday's Questions:

-Do you order things from infomercials to give as gifts?
No, I would never do that. I suspect that most of those products are overpriced and/or not as wonderful as the ads claim.
Yes, I do.
-While driving have you hit a speed bump at a faster speed than you should have?
I've probably done that once or twice.
-Name something (besides the police) that you would rather not see in your rear view mirror while driving.
A speeder or drunk driver.
Nay. C'mon, how hard is it to put it in the microwave?

Nay. I used to like it, but I don't any more.
I prefer dill.

Thank you for the crispy questions, Mr. Mutt!

Old 08-14-2021, 11:40 PM

42,083 posts, read 55,049,362 times
Sunday's Questions:

-Do you order things from informercials to give as gifts? No, most of it is junk.

-Do you keep an assortment of greeting or birthday or whatever cards on hand? Spouse does.

-While driving have you hit a speed bump at a faster speed than you should have? Many times.

-Name something (besides the police) that you would rather not see in your rear view mirror while driving. Fire truck following me toward my house.

-Cold leftover pizza...Yea or Nay? Nay.
-Liver and onions...Yea or Nay? Yay if cooked/prepared properly.

-Dill pickles or sweet pickles? Like both, but eat dills mostly.

Rate this post positively...

Old 08-15-2021, 03:30 AM

10,315 posts, read 7,718,784 times
Sunday's Questions:

-Do you order things from informercials to give as gifts? - Never did that.

-Do you keep an assortment of greeting or birthday or whatever cards on hand? - The only card I ever send out is a birthday card to my brother.

-While driving have you hit a speed bump at a faster speed than you should have? - I remember that happening in the distant past.

-Name something (besides the police) that you would rather not see in your rear view mirror while driving. - Tailgaters!

A couple of times per year I turn on my 4 way flashers to get them to back off. Getting behind someone who is driving like that is annoying to me. It usually works. On the even more rare cases when it doesn't I move out of their way when I'm able to do so.

No to both.

-Dill pickles or sweet pickles? - Dill

Thanks, again!

Old 08-15-2021, 06:16 AM

2,161 posts, read 1,195,687 times
Sunday's Questions:

No.

Not really. I have some, though.

No.

Have you ever seen the movie Creepshow 2? Thanks for the ride, lady! That.

Not cold.

Love onions, have never eaten liver.

Dill.

Old 08-15-2021, 06:23 AM

43,163 posts, read 53,804,523 times
Sunday's Questions:

-Do you order things from informercials to give as gifts? Oh heck no.

-Do you keep an assortment of greeting or birthday or whatever cards on hand? No, but I keep meaning to.

-While driving have you hit a speed bump at a faster speed than you should have? A lot

-Name something (besides the police) that you would rather not see in your rear view mirror while driving. A log truck with failed brakes

-Cold leftover pizza...Yea or Nay? Sure
-Liver and onions...Yea or Nay? I just made it a few days ago.

-Dill pickles or sweet pickles? Both, depending on the food. I tend to like ALL sweet pickles, but only some dill pickles...like, I think hamburger dills taste like poison.

Well my computer just flashed a message saying I had exceeded my daily allowance of crappy questions. So I will call it a day. Nobody does crappy questions better.

Old 08-15-2021, 07:32 AM

8,351 posts, read 12,467,844 times
Greetings and salutations!

Sunday's Questions:

No, I've never done that.

We used to. Now I just stop in to the Dollar Store to get them.

Oh yeah!

Unexpected people in my back seat.

Nay

Nay

Sweet crisps.

Have a terrific day, everyone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics