Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2008, 01:59 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,526,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post

I have never understood how someone can have that stuff hanging on them. Doesn't it drive you crazy with the constant rubbing and the presence of something "alien" on your body?...
That's kind of how I feel about boob jobs! Only in, not on.

I don't wear a watch-had a couple nice ones, but they somehow end up getting broken, plus I got sick of people tricking me into spilling drinks on myself asking me what time it was...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2008, 04:26 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,569,084 times
Over the years I have had many watches. Only 2 cold have ever been considered really good. Lost one of them. Still have the other one, but do not wear it that often. I do have a few other watches either given to me or ones that I purchased for different events.

When hunting or fishing I have a sports watch. Everyday or at the office, another one. Right now, no watch being worn. Can just look up to my right, and yep there is the time. When I do wear a watch, it is on my left wrist as I am right handed.

Old 06-08-2008, 04:55 PM

54,494 posts, read 33,854,424 times
Quote:
Todays question:

Do you wear a watch ?

bonus which wrist do you wear it on
Yes, I wear a watch, but I'm not sure why, I'm late half the time!

I wear the watch on the left wrist.

Old 06-08-2008, 05:23 PM

24,445 posts, read 25,974,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
No watch

No jewelry

None

Ever

Not even my wedding ring. It's in my wife's jewelry box, where she put it after finding it in the couch for the fifth or sixth time.

Irritating to say the least, my ring ended up in my pants pocket most days. I have never understood how someone can have that stuff hanging on them. Doesn't it drive you crazy with the constant rubbing and the presence of something "alien" on your body?

I'm still working on hearing aids...
LOL on the hearing aids, I ended up with the behind the ear model, hardly know it's there. Keep losing it when I fall asleep on the couch. Then the hunt begins.

Old 06-08-2008, 05:24 PM

24,445 posts, read 25,974,673 times
When I look at my right wrist it's always half past a freckel.

Old 06-08-2008, 06:14 PM

7,731 posts, read 13,424,316 times
Todays question:

Do you wear a watch ?
Sometimes.

Old 06-08-2008, 08:38 PM

1,130 posts, read 2,237,453 times
No I don't wear a watch anymore, except when I wear all my jewelry. Dh gave me a really nice watch that looks like a gold bracelet(the battery has been dead for years)
and I wear it when we go out sometimes to complement my jewelry.
I always think about some one asking me the time every time I put it on,(I hope that doesn't happen) I would feel really stupid looking at my cell phone and not my watch.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics