U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 11:44 AM

4,951 posts, read 2,260,130 times

Advertisements

First I'd go to Israel and then I'd go to Italy....
two places I've always wanted to go and never been able too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2008, 11:47 AM

4,951 posts, read 2,260,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by poconoproud View Post
I would like to pop myself to everywhere, because you don't have to buy gas to "pop" yourself anywhere.
This is a good answer!!! I think I'll have to agree....
Even on base we are paying 4.18 a gallon for regular unleaded.

Old 06-11-2008, 11:55 AM

408 posts, read 628,445 times
Hmm...I would pop myself on vacation. Probably Utah, its beautiful and would love the camping and hiking!!

Surprisingly enough, I am not a fan of German Chocolate cake, when is Cheesecake day?

Old 06-11-2008, 12:55 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,679 posts, read 16,773,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
LOL... Co-Polite? Why thank you NMS, but I'm not sure if that pilot you're sitting with is "Polite"

Also, the weather radar tells me we're gonna encouter some very heavy turbulance, so the flight will FEEL like a ride at Disneyland!

NMS, if you can also "Pop in" Larry the Cable Guy, Jeff Foxworthy, Ron White, and Bill Engvall, on the flight, that would be great too! I like those guys.
Oops! Caught me in a typo. But I consider myself quite polite. Darn it, Mike..... you know what I meant! Go to your room!

Sure, I'll pop those guys in too. They can be the on-board entertainment. Nobody will be bored. See? I got that right, now, didn't I?

Old 06-11-2008, 01:17 PM

51,076 posts, read 29,152,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Oops! Caught me in a typo. But I consider myself quite polite. Darn it, Mike..... you know what I meant! Go to your room!

Sure, I'll pop those guys in too. They can be the on-board entertainment. Nobody will be bored. See? I got that right, now, didn't I?
I know what you mean NMS, I catch myself making many corrections too, so you're not the only one. Of course you have to catch your mistakes in time because City Data only gives you a limited amount of time to go back and make those corrections (Edit option), I think about an hour or so, then after that, the "Edit" option disappears, so you'll have to blink or wiggle to make those corrections..

Old 06-11-2008, 01:23 PM

8,668 posts, read 19,924,371 times
Well, I watched Bewitched as a child....a lot! But now as a Christian, it is my conviction that all forms of "witchcraft" even in "fun" should be avoided!!!

(Hope that doesnt sound too weird!)

Old 06-11-2008, 02:00 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,679 posts, read 16,773,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
I know what you mean NMS, I catch myself making many corrections too, so you're not the only one. Of course you have to catch your mistakes in time because City Data only gives you a limited amount of time to go back and make those corrections (Edit option), I think about an hour or so, then after that, the "Edit" option disappears, so you'll have to blink or wiggle to make those corrections..
Wiggle??? Mike, you KNOW I'm married!

Old 06-11-2008, 02:26 PM

5,988 posts, read 9,980,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post

Not your fault must be the keyboard.

Old 06-11-2008, 03:37 PM

25,463 posts, read 11,976,704 times
We watched many episodes of Bewitched. Let's see, where would I 'twitch' myself to? Probably out of state to visit some of our children and in state to visit the others once in awhile. With their permission, of course! Then maybe to Hawaii and also the Black Forest of Germany. England would be nice also. Then Canada, Alaska, Greenland, well, just pop in many places now and then...

I really like German Chocolate Cake. Yep, pretty good.

Old 06-11-2008, 04:42 PM

4,281 posts, read 9,282,180 times
I'd pop off back to England to see my family and save a bundle on airfare
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics