Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2007, 03:37 PM

2,093 posts, read 5,458,307 times

Advertisements

I know these are not self pics but
Here are some pictures that will make you smile and some
that will break your heart
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2007, 03:42 PM

2,093 posts, read 5,458,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
I know these are not self pics but
Here are some pictures that will make you smile and some
that will break your heart
Sorry
but i can't get the power point attachment to take

Old 04-02-2007, 09:24 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
Having a nice April Fools Day!
http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/5117/dsc0014ja2.jpg (broken link)

Old 04-02-2007, 09:31 AM

5,835 posts, read 5,198,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rance View Post
Just out of curiousity, did you ever live in Florida? You look so much like a guy I knew that lived there.

Old 04-02-2007, 01:02 PM

15,603 posts, read 39,812,105 times
Never have lived in Florida. I did drive all the way to Key West back in 1986. But I only stayed a week and covered the whole state. You probably walked right past me....and never even said hello.

Old 04-02-2007, 03:44 PM

Location: Monterey Bay, California -- watching the sea lions, whales and otters! :D
1,918 posts, read 6,783,209 times
Default Wisteria and her daughter

Oh, my gosh, I think I posted to the wrong thread!!

Well, Rocco was nice enough to figure out how to get my photos on -- I had a really tough time figuring it out, and when I'd get the photos attached, poof, they'd disappear before I could hit "submit."

I'm not trying again, but if you're curious to see the old lady and her young one (my 17-year-old daughter), go to Rocco's post on page 29 of the Celebrity Roast thread:

Member's Celebrity Roast

Hope this works - you all look great!!! Now, be kind to your elders!!

Old 04-02-2007, 03:52 PM

3,020 posts, read 25,726,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisteria View Post
Oh, my gosh, I think I posted to the wrong thread!!

Well, Rocco was nice enough to figure out how to get my photos on -- I had a really tough time figuring it out, and when I'd get the photos attached, poof, they'd disappear before I could hit "submit."

I'm not trying again, but if you're curious to see the old lady and her young one (my 17-year-old daughter), go to Rocco's post on page 29 of the Celebrity Roast thread:

Member's Celebrity Roast

Hope this works - you all look great!!! Now, be kind to your elders!!

Well Gees Wisteria, they will never see your beautiful face like that. See how gentle I really can be with you.

I can also fix your sink. Like Red Green sezs in his TV show, if the ladies don't find you handsome, they should always find you handy.

The PS: That is the beautiful Wisteria with the long blonde hair. I had to ask too. That is her daughter with her in case you haven't figured this mess out.

H,mmmm Is your hair as long as it looks?? Have you ever been in one of my dreams??

Last edited by Cosmic; 04-02-2007 at 04:20 PM.. Reason: Added PS

Old 04-02-2007, 05:40 PM

Location: Monterey Bay, California -- watching the sea lions, whales and otters! :D
Default Wisteria thanks you!

Oh, Cosmic, you handsome devil, you!! My but you are the charmer!

And, yes, I most certainly like my men handy..... .... if you know what I mean....and I think you do!!

And YES, I do have that too long hair!! In fact, when I took my daughter in for her hair to be styled recently, they begged to cut mine!! "Please, please, let ME cut it when you do cut it!" I said that maybe next year.... It is all real!
These stylists LOVE cutting off long locks!!
Actually, that hair is very soft and can come in handy in many ways...of which I will not list here.....

By the way, how did you know my sink was clogged??

And you are very gentle -- I like that!

Thanks guys -- you are too funny! Love it!!

Old 04-02-2007, 06:56 PM

3,020 posts, read 25,726,981 times
Default We just had to fix things........ Ship Shape & Bristol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisteria View Post
Oh, Cosmic, you handsome devil, you!! My but you are the charmer!

And, yes, I most certainly like my men handy..... .... if you know what I mean....and I think you do!!

And YES, I do have that too long hair!! In fact, when I took my daughter in for her hair to be styled recently, they begged to cut mine!! "Please, please, let ME cut it when you do cut it!" I said that maybe next year.... It is all real!
These stylists LOVE cutting off long locks!!
Actually, that hair is very soft and can come in handy in many ways...of which I will not list here.....

By the way, how did you know my sink was clogged??

And you are very gentle -- I like that!

Thanks guys -- you are too funny! Love it!!

Ok, I couldn't live with that ratty photo, we have to clean this type things up, wee bit. My, you are a beauty, when we pull you out a bit. What was all that fuss about!!!! What were you really worried about???? We have to get you a better photographer.

If you ever let them cut your hair, you take it home with you. Probably can sell it, that is why they want it. In many foreign counties, single women grow it extremely long and it is cut when they get married. The hair is part of her dowry, don't know all the details, do know there is money involved.

Rapunzel got her Prince that way, she was probably worth millions.

Clogged sinks, yup - Us guys can home in on them by ESP. Just a good business practice.

Are you tall???

Ms. Emmy Lou Harris on the Stereo - My Baby Needs A Shephard, she does it so well.

Old 04-02-2007, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Cosmic: Are you tall?
Thanks for cleaning me up! I needed that!

No, I am not tall. I prefer the term: Petite. I am 4'10", which means I am the height of a young person -- an older kid, but still a kid!

I have found that over the years that petite is "cute." I'll never be an amazon model, but I'm "cute," like a little kitten....awwww, here kitty, kitty..... Besides, I don't have so far for my body to fall!

Thanks for the tip on the hair -- I hadn't thought of selling my hair, but maybe you're right ... now where is that prince??? :

Great job, Cosmic. Thanks!! You're a great guy!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics