Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 07:24 AM

2,517 posts, read 11,048,150 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
"* 54.2% of us always wash our hands after using the toilet"

But 100% of people turn the handle on the bathroom door on the way out!!!! ICK. I always use a paper towel to open the door. The only thing worse than not washing my hands after using the toilet is grabbing the same door handle as someone else who didn't wash theirs.
good point as well. I do this as well. Bathrooms are disgusting...so many people do not realize that feces carries some nasty bacteria that will get you very very sick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2008, 07:30 PM

4,596 posts, read 11,445,190 times
Hmm. . . if "pretty is as pretty does," then does it hold true that "crazy is as crazy does," too? Oh, LOL, but I need to check-in the Looney Bin.

I can, however, Cecilia Rose, think of a lot 'nuttier' things, like when vacuuming the house, the fringe on the rugs has to go in the same direction -- of course, it does that 'naturally' when you vacuum the dust and dirt out of it, but if it gets off-skelter, would a normal person hit it again with the wand? Now answer me that.

Let's see. . . what else? The Fiesta ware dishes, in a collection of four colors, have to get stacked in the same order -- lime green, tangerine, yellow, cobalt blue. I get miffed when spouse skips the lime green ones because he doesn't like the color. Throws the whole cabinet off, and no, these are not stored in glass-front cabinets. Nuts, I tell ya.

Lest you think I am the only neurotic one around here, the wacko dog will take our shoes he finds, and lines them up on the window seat where he likes to get, and I'll be darned if he doesn't line the things up in pairs, left shoe/right shoe. I am trying to catch him doing it, on video tape, so I can send it to America's Funniest Videos. He will pull our clothes out of the hampers, and carry them to his crate to snuggle with, and after doing laundry, I'll find myself wondering, 'hey where's the shirt I like to wear with these pants?'

We're a whole family of fruitcakes.

Old 06-21-2008, 07:47 PM

3,978 posts, read 8,546,566 times
Normal versus Average ???? Or are they synonymous ?

Old 06-22-2008, 04:24 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,616,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
"* 54.2% of us always wash our hands after using the toilet"

But 100% of people turn the handle on the bathroom door on the way out!!!! ICK. I always use a paper towel to open the door. The only thing worse than not washing my hands after using the toilet is grabbing the same door handle as someone else who didn't wash theirs.
That's why so many public restroom doors have only a push-plate now instead of a handle. I just use my elbow or shoulder.

Old 06-22-2008, 06:46 AM

Location: When things get hot they expand. Im not fat. Im hot.
2,513 posts, read 6,323,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDSLOTS View Post
Hmm. . . if "pretty is as pretty does," then does it hold true that "crazy is as crazy does," too? Oh, LOL, but I need to check-in the Looney Bin.

I can, however, Cecilia Rose, think of a lot 'nuttier' things, like when vacuuming the house, the fringe on the rugs has to go in the same direction -- of course, it does that 'naturally' when you vacuum the dust and dirt out of it, but if it gets off-skelter, would a normal person hit it again with the wand? Now answer me that.

Let's see. . . what else? The Fiesta ware dishes, in a collection of four colors, have to get stacked in the same order -- lime green, tangerine, yellow, cobalt blue. I get miffed when spouse skips the lime green ones because he doesn't like the color. Throws the whole cabinet off, and no, these are not stored in glass-front cabinets. Nuts, I tell ya.

Lest you think I am the only neurotic one around here, the wacko dog will take our shoes he finds, and lines them up on the window seat where he likes to get, and I'll be darned if he doesn't line the things up in pairs, left shoe/right shoe. I am trying to catch him doing it, on video tape, so I can send it to America's Funniest Videos. He will pull our clothes out of the hampers, and carry them to his crate to snuggle with, and after doing laundry, I'll find myself wondering, 'hey where's the shirt I like to wear with these pants?'

We're a whole family of fruitcakes.
Youre not neurotic. Youre just interesting. And your dog isnt wacko . He shows initiative. Your husband on the other hand is passive agressive. He knows the proper way to stack the plates. He's just being obstinate.

Last edited by Cecilia_Rose; 06-22-2008 at 06:48 AM.. Reason: Boy some of you sure have a bathroom fetish. :eek:

Old 06-22-2008, 08:24 AM

389 posts, read 1,986,141 times
85% of men don't use the slit in their underwear.

uh.. what are they SUPPOSED to do with the slits?

Old 06-23-2008, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecilia_Rose View Post
Youre not neurotic. Youre just interesting. And your dog isnt wacko . He shows initiative. Your husband on the other hand is passive agressive. He knows the proper way to stack the plates. He's just being obstinate.
Where would you like your check mailed?

Old 06-24-2008, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBSer View Post
85% of men don't use the slit in their underwear.

Nobody answered you Hon. Maybe if you put it in your name under the name / custom user title then someone will see it and tell you. You almost got the posts. Im sending you some cookies towards your 50.

Old 06-24-2008, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBSer View Post

I suppose the slit allows them to locate the thing, assuring themselves it's still there, akin to the young fellows who walk around holding it, to keep it from going somewhere.

Old 06-26-2008, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDSLOTS View Post
I suppose the slit allows them to locate the thing, assuring themselves it's still there, akin to the young fellows who walk around holding it, to keep it from going somewhere.
Ive noticed that too. I suspect that some male peeples pieces and parts is attached with Velcro. I asked the Huz if he knew anything about this but he wouldnt say. Then he rolled his eyes so far back in his head that his glasses fell off. He is no help what so ever.

I think it must be true tho. Ever notice how all of a sudden they get this wierd look like they lost something. Then they start franticly rumaging around in their pants. OMG!!!! I think I lost one. Dont anybody move. Oh wait. Its okay. I found it

Seriously I think thats why theyre always touching themselves. They need to reassue themselves that everything is still attached. I mean what if you had a date and you left some of your parts in your other pants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics