Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Nature
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 11:48 PM

13,783 posts, read 26,210,342 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
haha

If youre going that route, I nominate my miniature Dachshund. In all honesty, he has chased off much larger dogs.
Actually, my friend may have both of us beat, no questions asked...she has a Miniature Pinscher!! Whew! He is nasty!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2009, 06:06 AM

1 posts, read 5,498 times
Default One bad animal

A wolverine in a locked room high on Angel Dust would be pretty bad.

Seriously though, Tiger sharks and Great Whites are certainly bad-a$$ as are Polar Bears, Hippos and charging Elephants. Man himself; it goes without saying just based on the sheer number of humans that kill other humans. More than all other animals combined....All that aside, a Bull Moose in full rut is pretty fearsome too as are any females of the initial list that have babies with them. The only real way to find out for sure is to start setting up some matches Call it AFC- Animal Fight Club. I'm sure PETA would love that. Too bad there isn't a way to see who would win between a Polar Bear and great White

The mother-in-law answer was a good one too....

Old 08-19-2009, 07:16 AM

27,264 posts, read 27,328,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlinggirl View Post
mother in law

Good one, lol!!!

Old 08-19-2009, 07:23 AM

4,279 posts, read 10,346,662 times
Man!

Old 08-19-2009, 08:28 AM

13,620 posts, read 12,697,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tet tea View Post
Man!
yes the human species is most definitely the deadliest creature on the planet.. i wonder if you asked the animals which animal they {fear} most, 99.9 percent would say humans...>>>animals don't stand a fighting chance against our technology.

not counting humans, i would say that there's a lot of bad ass animals.

jellyfish!!! they have a small box jellyfish called irukangji in australia the size of your thumb nail that can kill like ten men..

Irukandji Jellyfish Video, Australia

Old 08-19-2009, 01:27 PM

8,746 posts, read 9,005,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
yes the human species is most definitely the deadliest creature on the planet.. i wonder if you asked the animals which animal they {fear} most, 99.9 percent would say humans...>>>animals don't stand a fighting chance against our technology.

not counting humans, i would say that there's a lot of bad ass animals.

jellyfish!!! they have a small box jellyfish called irukangji in australia the size of your thumb nail that can kill like ten men..

Irukandji Jellyfish Video, Australia
Very interesting. Australia seems to have a lot of seriously "bad" animals that you don't want to mess with. In addition to this highly toxic jellyfish you mention thay have an abundance of Great White sharks and crocodiles the size of fishing boats!...LOL. They also have an extremely lethal spider over there that I saw on some TV show one time (forgot what it was called). I think they said it had the most lethal spider venom on earth.

Old 08-19-2009, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TT Dave View Post
Very interesting. Australia seems to have a lot of seriously "bad" animals that you don't want to mess with. In addition to this highly toxic jellyfish you mention thay have an abundance of Great White sharks and crocodiles the size of fishing boats!...LOL. They also have an extremely lethal spider over there that I saw on some TV show one time (forgot what it was called). I think they said it had the most lethal spider venom on earth.
ya you definitely got to be careful in australia.. i saw a tv show about that spider it's a big azzz spider. they have a little deadly octopuss in australia too.

Old 08-20-2009, 12:17 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,424,921 times
Number 1 are Hippos. Hippos kill more people than any other wild animal.

Old 08-20-2009, 12:19 AM

1,354 posts, read 6,364,074 times
I need to have my hubby check out this thread. He and his buddies had a recent discussion at work about this very subject. I am laughing that someone else talks about this too.

Old 08-20-2009, 09:21 AM

The 10 Most Dangerous Animals in Australia

technically the mosequito is the most deadlliest, they carry deadly viruses.

king cobra snake kills more people than any other animal.

Last edited by cruxan; 08-20-2009 at 09:29 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Nature