Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 06:20 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times

Advertisements

I always thought volleyball was fun-but it might interfere with your drinking!
Outburst is a fun game, it's sort of like Charades. And there's some goofy game called Corn Hole that's popular up here, but you'd have to google that one!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2008, 06:29 PM

8,893 posts, read 4,543,526 times
How about Twister, can be alot of fun!

Old 08-28-2008, 08:37 PM

2,905 posts, read 7,349,962 times
Ok, I was at a dreaded Lia Sophia party recently, but we played a pretty fun game. We all were blindfolded, and then told to draw certain things. First was, draw an island in middle of page, then sun on top, then make a ship to the left of the island then coconut tree on island, then pool and slide on ship, then birds in the air, then starfish in ocean, etc....
then we passed the papers to our left and got certain amounts of points for things, like if the coconut tree was on the island, Plus 20, if the slide wasn't on the boat, minus 5. it was pretty cute. drawing it was fun and seeing the ridiculous pics was even funnier.

I love pictionary.

Old 08-29-2008, 06:59 AM

Location: Boonies of Georgia ~~~~ nuttier than a squirrel turd !
1,950 posts, read 5,160,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
I always thought volleyball was fun-but it might interfere with your drinking!
Outburst is a fun game, it's sort of like Charades. And there's some goofy game called Corn Hole that's popular up here, but you'd have to google that one!
Corn Hole is lots of fun. Very much like horse shoes, but different.
They sell a smaller version called "Bag Toss" ( I believe) at WalMart.

Old 08-29-2008, 09:09 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,883,423 times
Exclamation Be safe and enjoy the holiday!

I don’t know if there is a place for swimming like a pool, lake, or beach ~ but if so it’s important to have a couple of “designated non-drinkers” who will monitor those areas of danger for kids. Maybe the adults could take turns so no one person is stuck monitoring the pool, lake or whatever. It would be a tragedy to have someone hurt or die because everyone was busy with other issues and distracted for a few minutes. Be safe and enjoy the holiday!

Old 08-29-2008, 09:34 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
You make an excellent point, AksarbeN. Might be wise to hire a couple of older 'kids' to sort of babysit the younger ones. Sounds like it might be pretty hectic!

Old 08-29-2008, 10:07 AM

2,187 posts, read 8,008,315 times
A ongoing game that you can do is as your guests arrive pin a famous perons name on their back. The goal is for them to try to guess who they are based on clues that other guests give them in casual conversation. For example if someone had Angelina Jolie on their back someone might mention "congratulations on your new babies". It lasts through out a party and never really ends until the last person has guessed who they are. It can be a variety of any known person (actor,politician,author etc.)

Old 08-29-2008, 10:55 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,522,515 times
great game there Cawd

Old 08-29-2008, 03:56 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
SInce you asked for naughty....

I went to a family reunion one time, and here are two they did there:

two lines facing each other - boy, girl, boy, girl (each line). The first person in each line gets an orange put under their chin and passes it to the next person, not using any hands. The first line to get the orange all the way to the end w/o dropping it wins.

The second one's a bit more naughty. Same idea - two lines, boy, girl, boy, girl. the girls put their hands in the boys' pockets, then try to pass a paper plate from one pocket to the next, all the way down the line. This one can get interesting. I was standing next to my brother in law, who happened to be wearing tennis shorts with silky pockets and no underwear! Oops!

Now....who's surprised I knew "naughty" games???

Old 08-29-2008, 08:32 PM

15,205 posts, read 12,071,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
SInce you asked for naughty....

Now....who's surprised I knew "naughty" games???
Not me, that's for sure......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics