Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2007, 08:37 PM

1,076 posts, read 3,546,493 times

Advertisements

Weird isn't it how some people can roll in s**t and come out smelling like a rose, while others well they come out stinky.

some may believe it's just a matter of there being lazy, or stupid, or is it that no matter how the cards are delt there just not going to win.

you see people struggle all there life just to make ends meet never really getting anywere, and some really do try hard to better themselves but to only find themselves stuck in a dead end.

then you have the ones that no matter what it may be, everything just falls in place for them, no hard work, no trying, it just happens.

what do you think of the misfortunes or fortunes of the stinkys & roseys out there.

are you a stinker or non stinker ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2007, 08:45 PM

1,394 posts, read 4,165,136 times
I have had to scratch and claw my way all my life, it is the worst life anyone would ever want, but I keep on going, haven't figured out why just yet. Thanks for asking, Yorkie

Old 02-15-2007, 08:53 PM

23,000 posts, read 34,299,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkie_Mom View Post
I have had to scratch and claw my way all my life, it is the worst life anyone would ever want, but I keep on going, haven't figured out why just yet. Thanks for asking, Yorkie
You keep on going Yorkie Mom! Giving up is not an option

Here it is my 2000th post!!

Old 02-15-2007, 10:03 PM

1,394 posts, read 4,165,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
You keep on going Yorkie Mom! Giving up is not an option

Here it is my 2000th post!!
AWWWWW Thanks ILNC, I plan on going and going and going, like the energizer bunny, although some days you feel like giving up, and then when you have people like you, that give you the extra will power to keep going on, it is worth it!!!!!!!!! I am sending you a BIG HUG!!!!!!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR 2000TH POST!!!!! I AM SURE IT WON'T TAKE ME LONG TO CATCH UP.LOL

Old 02-15-2007, 11:17 PM

1,076 posts, read 3,546,493 times
If one prepares for an opportunity then the opportunity never comes, has one missed an opportunity or just prepared for the wrong opportunity.

time waits on no man but how long does one man wait on time.

Old 02-16-2007, 12:01 AM

15,603 posts, read 39,698,767 times
I expect nothing...and when I get something I just consider myself fortunate. And I would not consider a lotto winner lucky. Most of them their lives become a living hell once they've won the big bucks. I try to live my life simple and do not need lot's of stuff to make me happy. A rich person does not have to have lot's of money, but can be rich in other ways.

Old 02-14-2008, 02:21 PM

1 posts, read 5,750 times
Default Luck & Unluck

You Can Not Have Every Thing In This Life Even If You Are The Richest And The Storngest Person , Still You Are Unlucky In Some Thing And Lucky In Others , You May Be Lucky To Win Lottery , But You Will Be Unlucky In Some Thing Else Like You Mybe Lose Your Happiness, That Is Mean Any One Who Lives On This Earth Is Lucky Also Unlucky.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics