U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 03:49 PM

24,616 posts, read 10,792,741 times
The phrase,"There you go!" which I hear on the radio, and now by the news people when a person is done talking about something.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2008, 03:58 PM

5,299 posts, read 1,602,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagylyn View Post
State of Maryland's MVA, they screw up and when I call them I get - "because of the extreme high volume of calls at this time, please try your call later" and they hung up on me!
Most big outfits do that...and it's usually the ones you have to wait a long time just to get through to also! So then you have to go through all of it again! But what do they care,they're big!

Old 11-10-2008, 04:15 PM

18,749 posts, read 20,602,657 times
Got behind a moron at Wendys. She was in the drive thru, getting orders from her entire family on the cell and trying to pass it along to the order taker. Even the guy taking the order was getting upset with this idiot.

Why are you too stupid to call for the order and write it down before you pull up to the order area?

You, young lady, are a complete ass and a waste of our country's educational system.

Old 11-10-2008, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post
Got behind a moron at Wendys. She was in the drive thru, getting orders from her entire family on the cell and trying to pass it along to the order taker. Even the guy taking the order was getting upset with this idiot.

Why are you too stupid to call for the order and write it down before you pull up to the order area?

You, young lady, are a complete ass and a waste of our country's educational system.
See my thread
Fast Food:Low Class?

Old 11-10-2008, 04:43 PM

24,616 posts, read 10,792,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tek_Freek View Post

I would probably have to take a deep breath and then imagine myself getting out of my car and grabbing her cell phone, along with a few strands of hair~ not alot, just enough to hear her say OW!~ then smashing the cell phone under my fat big fat ugly boot!

Then tell the Wendy's person, 5 combo's~biggie SIZE (or whatever) for the idiot~

Then take another deep breath and I would feel much better.

Old 11-10-2008, 04:44 PM

23,354 posts, read 14,998,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceT View Post
People who think they are the only people on the planet that know how to spell.
I donít mind if they donít spell it correctly, I usually fail to spell it correctly myself. However I donít like it when giving them the correct spelling of say your first and last name and you get a statement back from them a week later and the spelling isnít correct. Thatís what burns my butt,,,, I give it to you correctly and you still canít write it down on the invoice and bill me.

Old 11-10-2008, 05:06 PM

26,703 posts, read 18,760,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceT View Post
People who think they are the only people on the planet that know how to spell.
Scuse-um me, is yu tallkin about mi speeling an how to make uh centence sound rite.

Old 11-10-2008, 11:39 PM

I know it's technically Tuesday but I'm a late owl...

Another thing that peeves me is when I do a search on YouTube or Google for something 'unpopular' apparently and it's eclipsed by some new sh** I never heard of,so I must wade through all of that to find my info.
For example I search for Monana(the state)and mostly what comes up is HANNAH Montana! Or the state of Nevada I get 'Nevada tan'(whatever that is!)...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics