Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 08:37 AM

5,384 posts, read 10,868,442 times

Advertisements

Today's Question(s):

Do you wake up happy & cheerful
or
shhh don't talk to me till I have had tons of coffee (but I want my coffee if I wake with a migraine)

Extra Credit Question:

The farmers market with my family.... a family trip.... breakfast out....my kids birthday....
What is the one thing that you don't mind getting up really early for ? Christmas.... I am a morning person.... getting up doesn't bother me!

Bonus Question:

What clothing fad do you never wish to see or wear again ?The 80s.... Why are they bringing that crap back? Who the heck wants to look like Modana with black rubberbands and socks on her arms? I don't get it? Been there done that... don't need to relive it again....don't push it on me please....

Which "clothing fad" do you really wish would hurry up and come back ?
Anything sophisticated from the 50s..... I love the clothes from then.... the fashion was amazing.... don't know how comfortable it was (surely wasn't alive to know).... but looking at pictures it is beautiful.... the fuller skirts and belts, and the cuts were more flattering..... on women I am talking about....

Extra Just because Question:

Do you know when your Drivers License expires or do you have to go dig it out to check ?

I know...... 11/09...but I don't know WHY I know.... hmmmmmm
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2009, 08:38 AM

23,015 posts, read 34,381,249 times
I am happy when I wake up, just being able to wake up and get out of bed makes me feel grateful. I like to sleep late, but I'll get up at 430am to go to North Carolina!!!!

Old 01-08-2009, 08:53 AM

54,494 posts, read 33,864,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by studedude View Post
so of course we have to ask

Nothing for myself but for my friend Magnum Mike, WIG HATS
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll66/studedude/MikeAndSignT-1.jpg (broken link)

Do you know when your Drivers License expires or do you have to go dig it out to check ?
12/21/12

1889 1st Computer patented 1/8/1889 first computer crashes
LOL... gee thanks StudeDude! A hairdo like that would definitely reduce my chances of finding a wife, from 1 in a million, to 1 in a billion!

Now I have to wonder about the "One Hot and One Cold" bit... I hope they're in the respective order (A wife and a beer), but I guess I could settle for a hot beer and a cold wife..

The planetary allignment on 12/21/2012, might also mess up the computer system where my driver's license is kept.. maybe that's because they're still using the same computer that was patented in 1889, and I think it has Windows 1889, but it's had a few upgrades!

Old 01-08-2009, 09:02 AM

88 posts, read 193,739 times
Today's Question(s):

Depends on if I have to work that day
or
shhh don't talk to me till I have had tons of coffee

At $7.99 per pound thats alot of coffee

Extra Credit Question:

What is the one thing that you don't mind getting up really early for ?
Im a guy do I have to say.

Bonus Question:

What clothing fad do you never wish to see or wear again ?

Sagging

Bell Bottom Jeans... Not the huge ones

Ours expires on our birthday. As I get older I am sure I will forget more often.

Old 01-08-2009, 09:47 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,628,401 times
Today's Question(s):
shhh don't talk to me till I have had tons of coffee--Remember my sleep shirt, "Emergency administer coffee immediately." Where do you think they got the idea to buy that for me?

Extra Credit Question:

What is the one thing that you don't mind getting up really early for? Trip to see grandchildren or breakfast out.

Bonus Question:

What clothing fad do you never wish to see or wear again? Bell bottoms

Which "clothing fad" do you really wish would hurry up and come back? Charlie's Angels free flowing dresses. Clothes that move when you walk. Most clothes in the stores now are just dull and lifeless.

Do you know when your Drivers License expires or do you have to go dig it out to check ? 2010, now let's go look to see if I am right. I was right.

Old 01-08-2009, 09:59 AM

5,297 posts, read 6,291,433 times
or
shhh don't talk to me till I have had tons of coffee shhhhhhhh

Extra Credit Question:

What is the one thing that you don't mind getting up really early for ? vacation

Bonus Question:

What clothing fad do you never wish to see or wear again ? bodysuits

Do you know when your Drivers License expires or do you have to go dig it out to check ? I have to dig it out

Old 01-08-2009, 10:08 AM

20,797 posts, read 9,742,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
LOL... gee thanks StudeDude! A hairdo like that would definitely reduce my chances of finding a wife, from 1 in a million, to 1 in a billion!

Now I have to wonder about the "One Hot and One Cold" bit... I hope they're in the respective order (A wife and a beer), but I guess I could settle for a hot beer and a cold wife..

The planetary allignment on 12/21/2012, might also mess up the computer system where my driver's license is kept.. maybe that's because they're still using the same computer that was patented in 1889, and I think it has Windows 1889, but it's had a few upgrades!

Awwwwwww come on Mike they say there is someone for everyone.

Old 01-08-2009, 10:16 AM

19,723 posts, read 10,496,229 times

Extra Credit Question:

Helping my hubby load his stuff & go fishing/hunting.
Or when my Grandson says "hey! it's morning!"

Bonus Question:

paper dresses.......or maternity clothes, LOL

my birthday, 2010.

Old 01-08-2009, 10:49 AM

44,628 posts, read 61,611,846 times
Today's Question(s):
or
shhh don't talk to me till I have had tons of coffee. I wake up groggy and fuzzy headed every morning. I hit the coffee pot immediately, sit down, read the newspaper, watch the AM newscasts, then in about 2 hours I'm ready for the day. I might be getting senile, hmmm, what did I just say.

Extra Credit Question:
What is the one thing that you don't mind getting up really early for ? Can't say, cuz spouse would beat me over the head and then I couldn't have my cup o coffee.

Bonus Question:
What clothing fad do you never wish to see or wear again ? Butt showin baggy pants, and leisure suits.
Which "clothing fad" do you really wish would hurry up and come back ? Well I did like those disco clothes that John Travolta made popular years ago. But I prefer today just to wear Levi's and pull over shirts.

Do you know when your Drivers License expires or do you have to go dig it out to check. Sometime in the future on my birthday. Now I have to go look.

Old 01-08-2009, 11:04 AM

27,343 posts, read 27,395,534 times
Today's Question(s):

or

Extra Credit Question:

Bonus Question:

Im a morning person.
Since Im usually up early anyway, probably the one thing I dont mind getting up before 4am, for would be to catch a flight. I always book morning flights to and from, and ALWAYS get to the airport a minimum of 2 hours early, just 'in case'. Besides,I like mingling with others there, Ive met some pretty good people.
Clothing fad, probably the big ol' polka-dot dress. I dont do fads anyway, and am quite comfy in something thats been around forever: Jeans. (Not the type that go all the way up to your neck, either!)
Mine expires in 3 more years. Its still an Az license and cdl's out there are good for 5 years. Used to be longer, I think 10 years, but 9-11 changed that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics