Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 07:56 AM

8,176 posts, read 18,485,646 times

Advertisements

Do you have any type of "piggy bank" in your house ? Yes, I do!
if not
Where do you keep your change?We have one for quarters and one for all the rest!
Bonus Question:

If you could only have ONE type of candy for the rest of the year, what would you chose ?
lol no you can't just say "chocolate" chocolate truffles!
Extra Credit Question:

How many watched American Idol last night ? Yes!
p.s. You all need to watch the audition show they did here in Jacksonville

Inquiring Minds Want to Know Question(s):

Start to finish , how long does it take for you to get ready to leave the house ? I get up at 5:45 and am out of the house at 6:15. That includes feeding the cat, showering, dressing and makeup.....I eat breakfast at work so that helps.
Is this longer or shorter on the weekend ? Depends on what plans we have.

What is the last thing you do before you go out the door? Pet the kitty and tell her to be good.
Which door do you use most to go in and out of your home ? Front

Hot Pastrami Sandwich: yay or nay ? No, not really a pastrami fan.....my acid reflux REALLY doesn't like it.

Word of the Day:
jettison \JET-uh-suhn, JET-uh-zuhn\, verb:
1. to throw goods overboard to lighten a ship or aircraft in distress Can SIL be used?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2009, 07:56 AM

54,477 posts, read 33,781,453 times
Here's a joke - Where does Kermit keep his money at? Miss Piggy Bank..

Old 01-14-2009, 07:57 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,221,828 times
Piggy bank?
no

American Idol?
don't watch television much

How long does it take me to get ready in am?
about an hour~ doesn't matter where I'm going.

Candy?
I tend to be a "sweet aholic" but candy is not my particular favorite. (Go more for cakes, pies, pastries and ice cream!) I would probably choose "millionaires" if I were choose. Anything with caramel inside!

Last thing before leaving?
Set security alarm and lock the door. I go out the garage door.

Old 01-14-2009, 08:00 AM

2,905 posts, read 7,331,285 times
Do you have any type of "piggy bank" in your house ?
if not
Where do you keep your change?
We have one in the kitchen that counts them as you put the $ in, we use that for quarters, at least one in each of my kids rooms for misc. change and one in the office for pennies only. Plus I've got a tin I keep dimes and nickles in for playing Contract Rummy.
Bonus Question:

If you could only have ONE type of candy for the rest of the year, what would you chose ?
lol no you can't just say "chocolate"
Wow, that is a really hard question which I will have to address later. One candy for a year really requires thought because I do love candy and chocolate. Having just one for a whole year would really have to be a well thought out decision, lol!
Extra Credit Question:

How many watched American Idol last night ?
i caught bits and pieces of it. Omg, the Wanted Bon Jovi song was so funny. (How can anyone not know the words?)

Start to finish , how long does it take for you to get ready to leave the house ?
Well that really depends on how much time I've got available and who is coming with me.

If desperate, I can be out of bed and out the door in probably 10 minutes and this includes washing my hair (skipping shower).
Is this longer or shorter on the weekend ?
Much longer on the weekends.
What is the last thing you do before you go out the door ?
shut of interior lights and turn on outdoor lights if it will be dark when I get home.
Which door do you use most to go in and out of your home ?
mostly the front door, but we come through the garage a fair bit too if I need to carry anything in.

Hot Pastrami Sandwich: yay or nay ?
Yay and I have not had one of these for a long time. Looks like I'll be buying some pastrami today

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

Old 01-14-2009, 08:01 AM

1,047 posts, read 2,777,466 times
Today's Question(s)

Do you have any type of "piggy bank" in your house ? My husbands piggy bank from when he was a young thing. I am putting it in the pile that goes to our Grandson when we move.
if not
Where do you keep your change? We don't keep change in the antique piggy bank. Change goes into a plastic container and then into a money bag before going into Grandkids saving accounts.

lol no you can't just say "chocolate" I am trying to not eat any candy.

How many watched American Idol last night ? I failed to see that.

Start to finish , how long does it take for you to get ready to leave the house ? I give myself an hour usually.

Is this longer or shorter on the weekend ? It all depends on where I am going.

What is the last thing you do before you go out the door ? Pick up my purse.

Which door do you use most to go in and out of your home ? In this house it is the door that opens to the screen porch.

Hot Pastrami Sandwich: yay or nay ? yay

The cold front has my world frozen also! I had to laugh when I noticed it was 2 degrees warmer in Wyoming than it was here in Arkansas!

Old 01-14-2009, 08:07 AM

1,047 posts, read 2,777,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
Here's a joke - Where does Kermit keep his money at? Miss Piggy Bank..
To your room!

Old 01-14-2009, 08:15 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,776,845 times

Today's Question(s)

Do you have any type of "piggy bank" in your house ? ~ No
if not

~ I keep my change in my pocket along with the billfold. However when I’m sleeping at night, Mrs AksarbeN seems to find just what she needs and takes it. We also have a special drawer at we put extra cash for use when needed. I try and take only what I need for the day if I’m going out.

Bonus Question:

lol no you can't just say "chocolate" ~ Don’t like to eat candy that much

Extra Credit Question:

How many watched American Idol last night ? ~ No

Start to finish , how long does it take for you to get ready to leave the house ?

Is this longer or shorter on the weekend ? ~ just another weekend for us.

What is the last thing you do before you go out the door ? ~ turn off the lights and get ready to lock the door.

Which door do you use most to go in and out of your home ? ~ front door.

Hot Pastrami Sandwich: yay or nay ? ~ Yay,,, one of the best on rye bread and my favorite.

Old 01-14-2009, 08:37 AM

797 posts, read 2,985,344 times
Today's Question(s)

yes, my kids each have one

if not...Where do you keep your change? I keep my change in a jar on my desk and at the bottom of my purse

If you could only have ONE type of candy for the rest of the year, what would you chose ? snickers

How many watched American Idol last night ? I watched about 4 minutes of it

Start to finish , how long does it take for you to get ready to leave the house ? if it's just me and I take a shower 30 minutes, with out only 10 minutes, since I rarely go anywhere without my kids, it takes atleast 1hour for the 6 of us to get out the door

Is this longer or shorter on the weekend ? on Sunday it takes 1.5hours for all 7 of us

What is the last thing you do before you go out the door ?kiss the dogs, this is after I lock the big dog in the kitchen, make sure the little dogs are not stuck in someones room, and turn on the radio for them to enjoy while I am away

Which door do you use most to go in and out of your home ? the garage

Hot Pastrami Sandwich: yay or nay ? nay, I prefer cold salami, plus I am allergic to dairy so hot meat and without cheese seems pointless to me

Old 01-14-2009, 09:15 AM

3,455 posts, read 2,777,989 times
Wow... I"m slow here today......

Do you have any type of "piggy bank" in your house ? yes but I don't use it... perfer to use it instead... I end up rolling it if I save it...

If you could only have ONE type of candy for the rest of the year, what would you chose ? Peanut Butter Cups of course...

How many watched American Idol last night ? never seen the show..

Start to finish , how long does it take for you to get ready to leave the house ? I'm easy... 30 minutes

Is this longer or shorter on the weekend ? same....

What is the last thing you do before you go out the door ? make sure my pants are zipped up..... <wink>

Which door do you use most to go in and out of your home ? side door

Today is:

National Hot Pastrami Sandwich Day my favorite
National Dress Up Your Pet Day
Bald Eagle Appreciation Day
National Mail Order Gardening Day - ooo where are my catalogs !!!!

Stay warm with a W

Old 01-14-2009, 09:23 AM

13,640 posts, read 24,436,424 times
Today's Question(s)

if not

Change found in the washer and dryer goes in the old canister on the shelf above..Change from shopping goes in the cupholders in the consol in my car..

Bonus Question:

lol no you can't just say "chocolate"
Hershey Bar with almonds..

Extra Credit Question:

How many watched American Idol last night ?
Only show I watched was "Biggest Loser"

Was that you with the baton

Start to finish , how long does it take for you to get ready to leave the house
Depends on the situation..In an emergency, as soon as I get my shoes..Any other time about an hour...

Is this longer or shorter on the weekend ?
Same

What is the last thing you do before you go out the door ?
Put my shoes on
Which door do you use most to go in and out of your home ?
Living room
No thanks..I will have blT..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics