Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 10:02 AM

2,410 posts, read 6,004,878 times

Advertisements

Today's Question:

If you could "turn back time" to any previous Birthday, to relive the festivities once again, which Birthday would you chose?

I can't think of one that was better than any other that I've had.

Bonus Question:

Are you planning on watching any part of the Inaugural proceedings tomorrow?

** please note I do not want this to turn into a political thread so a yes or no will be perfect **

Nope

Extra Credit Question:

Anything special on your "to do list" for today ?

Just have to figure out how to come up with $400 for new tires on my husband's truck.

Just for Fun Questions:

Pop Tarts yay or nay nay

What are you wearing on your feet right now ? socks

How many times will you be going outside today ? not at all, although I will stick my head out to grab the mail.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2009, 10:06 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,269,800 times
Birthdays?

Oh, probably 30. My son was a baby and that was a very blessed time in my life. (even if my husband did send me a bouquet of black balloons that day!)

Other b-day might be 16. Got my driver's license and I was very excited about that!

Inauguration watching? No, I will be at work, but I wouldn't likely watch anyway.

pop tarts, yay or nay?
yay, definitely toasted!

what I am wearing on my feet right now? Funny you should ask!
Right now I am wearing some baby blue fuzzy socks with blue & white polka dots on them! Yes, REALLY! (I am off work today because of MLK day!)

Old 01-19-2009, 11:12 AM

44,630 posts, read 61,620,191 times
Today's Question:
If you could "turn back time" to any previous Birthday, to relive the festivities once again, which Birthday would you chose? None. Most were pretty good and about the same. Nothing spectacular. I never asked or wanted anything special, though I was very surprised once on receiving a trip to Hawaii a few years back

Bonus Question:
Are you planning on watching any part of the Inaugural proceedings tomorrow? Probably just the news highlights.

Extra Credit Question:
Anything special on your "to do list" for today ? Yes, lot's of shopping to do from groceries to room decor.

Just for Fun Questions:
Pop Tarts yay or nay..NAY, can't stand them.

What are you wearing on your feet right now ? Flip flops.

How many times will you be going outside today ? Many. Shopping requires going outside as I go from store to store.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:24 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,574,744 times
No mail today...Post Office closed for Dr. King's birthday acknowledgment.

Old 01-19-2009, 01:24 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,934,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
Today's Question:

If you could "turn back time" to any previous Birthday, to relive the festivities once again, which Birthday would you chose?

Bonus Question:

** please note I do not want this to turn into a political thread so a yes or no will be perfect **

Extra Credit Question:

Anything special on your "to do list" for today ?

Just for Fun Questions:

Pop Tarts yay or nay
If Yay ,
Whats you favorite flavor ?
Toasted or right out of the package ?

What are you wearing on your feet right now ?

How many times will you be going outside today ?

I've never had a birthday party so there isn't one that I'd care to "relive". Heck... this past birthday my own parents (who live close by) didn't call me, or give me anything.

No presidential stuff for me. I've never watched any of them, so this one's no different for me. Sure glad Netflix has a "Watch On Demand" option on their website. I assume there's not going to be anything on TV but that tomorrow.

Nothing spectacular on my To Do list.

Mmmm... Pop Tarts! Any and all kinds. Please. And thank you!

I'm wearing slippers on my feet 'cuz we don't wear outside shoes inside the house.

And I'll be going outside like 3 times today. Maybe 4 if it's a banner day! LOL

Happy Monday to everyone!

Old 01-19-2009, 04:27 PM

1,130 posts, read 2,238,136 times
I think my 40th was the best birthday. I have some friends that own a funeral home, They picked me up at work in a hearse right at 3:30 so everyone would see me getting in it and took me to supper. when I got home my yard was full of head stones and a flower on the door.
My poor neighbor got so upset when she saw the door she didn't see the head stones and she thought one of us had passed away.

I have to work if it doesn't snow but I'm sure it will be on later so yes I probably will.

Anything special on your "to do list" for today ? I hope play in the snow this evening.

I don't care for Pop Tarts

I have socks on my feet, the first thing I do when I get home from work is take my shoes off.

I will be going out a lot if it snows. If not just five times to work three breaks and home.

Old 01-19-2009, 04:47 PM

54,494 posts, read 33,866,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods Voyager View Post
No mail today...Post Office closed for Dr. King's birthday acknowledgment.
No mail? Hmmm.... will they deliver femail?

Old 01-19-2009, 05:38 PM

2,947 posts, read 1,675,600 times
Now Mikey you know you are far too young to make a statement like that!!!! You GO TO YOUR ROOM until you can behave better. And I want you to think about what you said.
Do I have to stop you from hanging around with your friends??? Matter of fact go and do your homework while you're in your room. Go ahead now go... Move it!!! Young man....

Old 01-19-2009, 06:43 PM

3,774 posts, read 11,228,708 times
25th birthday. A bunch of single guys in the Philippines buying beer and behaving like drunken sailors ... Wait, that's what we were!

Working tomorrow and the inauguration is just another day.

A working bid in progress - double time for the holiday - Hooray for me!

Went out to work, home for the day now.

Not pop-tarts from Kelloggs, but like the ones Costco sells, all natural fruit. Toasted

Plain white socks

Old 01-19-2009, 06:44 PM

5,987 posts, read 11,674,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire-rose View Post
Now Mikey you know you are far too young to make a statement like that!!!! You GO TO YOUR ROOM until you can behave better. And I want you to think about what you said.
Do I have to stop you from hanging around with your friends??? Matter of fact go and do your homework while you're in your room. Go ahead now go... Move it!!! Young man....
Until he can behave better? Mike they gave you a life sentence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics