U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2012, 09:33 PM

38,803 posts, read 19,640,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larksong View Post
I'm on a cleaning spree today!!!
Ooooh .... Come over and help me clean my Chatterdome!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-24-2012, 09:41 PM

14,506 posts, read 23,257,724 times
Shopping can be fun therapy get anytihng good NMS?.
I am using ebay again, nice unusual jewelry

Old 01-25-2012, 09:03 AM

29,805 posts, read 26,882,744 times
This morning the construction equipment and men started work at a number of the intersections in my neighborhood making improvements and bringing the sidewalks with curbing up to standards. The old curb and sidewalk were just fine except they didn’t meet the standards.

I’m happy to see a private construction company with a contract to keep their employees working. This helps everyone in the end.

Old 01-25-2012, 09:08 AM
Status: "Minds, like parachutes, only function when open." (set 10 days ago)

4,120 posts, read 2,403,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatteress View Post

We probably wouldn't get much cleaning done because both of us would be chatting too much.......................

Old 01-25-2012, 09:35 AM

7,371 posts, read 5,700,204 times
Quote:
We probably wouldn't get much cleaning done because both of us would be chatting too much.......................
I'll come too, if I may? If we chatter and work...we may get something accomplished. Key word here "may".

Old 01-25-2012, 09:50 AM
Status: "Minds, like parachutes, only function when open." (set 10 days ago)

4,120 posts, read 2,403,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taigagirl View Post
I'll come too, if I may? If we chatter and work...we may get something accomplished. Key word here "may".
I think that would be a blast!!!!! Maybe we could use a shopping trip once we finished with our work.

Old 01-25-2012, 11:14 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,679 posts, read 16,805,628 times
SIgn me up!

DOM, I did pick up a book DH wanted and looked at some curtains for our weird sized bathroom window, but nothing really met our needs or smoked my shorts. It was still a good day.

Old 01-25-2012, 11:35 AM

Quote:

Quote:
I think that would be a blast!!!!! Maybe we could use a shopping trip once we finished with our work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
SIgn me up!

DOM, I did pick up a book DH wanted and looked at some curtains for our weird sized bathroom window, but nothing really met our needs or smoked my shorts. It was still a good day.
Souns like fun. We would have a great time with our retail therapy. When I was in Fargo, I bought a pair of really interesting shoes (Jambu). I could walk for miles in them. They are still $160. here, and I only paid $70. for them down there. Cujo told me today they are totally weird. They are so comfortable I asked my friend to pick them up in another colour. The "Imelda" in me lives on....

Old 01-25-2012, 10:03 PM

38,803 posts, read 19,640,834 times
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
SIgn me up!

Quote:
Souns like fun. We would have a great time with our retail therapy. When I was in Fargo, I bought a pair of really interesting shoes (Jambu). I could walk for miles in them. They are still $160. here, and I only paid $70. for them down there. Cujo told me today they are totally weird. They are so comfortable I asked my friend to pick them up in another colour. The "Imelda" in me lives on....
Sounds like fun

Old 01-25-2012, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Sounds like fun
Well you are going to be there aren't you?? A chatfest would not be a chatfest without the Queen of Chat herself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or