Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2012, 08:23 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,106,791 times

Advertisements

a good friend of mine had her first baby
My sister is due in 2 weeks, and my other sister half way along. Its a baby boom
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2012, 09:45 PM

7,371 posts, read 6,829,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
My sister is due in 2 weeks, and my other sister half way along. Its a baby boom
That's awesome. Are you planning on babysitting?? I never had any nieces or nephews but I surely would have loved a few.

Old 02-02-2012, 09:56 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,106,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taigagirl View Post
That's awesome. Are you planning on babysitting?? I never had any nieces or nephews but I surely would have loved a few.
ha! I do babysit...all the time between all those kids. My nephew recently said I'd be a good mum... because I play cars with him & let him have two icecreams in one day (hype em up, then give em back)

Old 02-03-2012, 05:39 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Quote:
Glad you had a wonderful dinner with friends, nms. Makes me think about having a barbecue on the weekend, weather permitting.
We always got the bbq itch right about this time back home, so we'd pull out the grill and go for it, even if itwas snowing! What time would you like us all to be there??? I'll bring my famous tomato/green pepper salad with stuff from our garden.

Quote:
ha! I do babysit...all the time between all those kids. My nephew recently said I'd be a good mum... because I play cars with him & let him have two icecreams in one day (hype em up, then give em back)
Don't you love being able to do that??

DH and I are going shopping today. He has no jobs lined up, so we're off... together!

Old 02-03-2012, 05:45 AM

7,371 posts, read 6,829,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
We always got the bbq itch right about this time back home, so we'd pull out the grill and go for it, even if itwas snowing! What time would you like us all to be there??? I'll bring my famous tomato/green pepper salad with stuff from our garden.

Don't you love being able to do that??

DH and I are going shopping today. He has no jobs lined up, so we're off... together!
Come anytime for dinner, nms. Your salad sounds lovely. Artemis come along..you are the kind of babysitter kids love--you actually play with the kids!! Have fun shopping nms Let us know if you find any deals

My good thing today is that is Friday!! Yay!!

Old 02-03-2012, 06:41 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,688,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopedelivers View Post
My son brought home his report card today and he'son the Honor Roll.
Good for him..Congratulations to all of you.

Old 02-03-2012, 06:43 AM

Quote:
I finally got my sunglasses today. I ordered them December 8th, and they finally arrived in one piece. The optical store apologized and gave me another 50% off. I had already received a 50% discount because of a sale, so once they were reduced again, I paid 25% of regular retail. Nice glasses--so I am happy.
Yay! Sounds like a good deal to me,taigagirl.

Old 02-03-2012, 06:55 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,380,896 times
Quote:
I finally got my sunglasses today. I ordered them December 8th, and they finally arrived in one piece. The optical store apologized and gave me another 50% off. I had already received a 50% discount because of a sale, so once they were reduced again, I paid 25% of regular retail. Nice glasses--so I am happy.
Very cool. It sounds like that was well worth the wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopedelivers View Post
My son brought home his report card today and he'son the Honor Roll.
Congratulations to your son

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
Had a lovely dinner with friends I met online about a year ago and convinced them to buy a place down here. We don't often get filet mignon and baked 'taters on the grill. mmmmmm
The "best" good company and good food

Quote:
Congratulations....just keep all of the baby booming on your side of the world, lol.

My stepdaughter came over with her kids for her birthday celebration last night. We had a wonderful time. While hubby was playing pool with the kids, my stepdaughter helped me with my list of questions about my new computer Now I understand a few more computer things

Old 02-03-2012, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by younglisa7 View Post
Very cool. It sounds like that was well worth the wait

Congratulations to your son

The "best" good company and good food

Congratulations....just keep all of the baby booming on your side of the world, lol.

My stepdaughter came over with her kids for her birthday celebration last night. We had a wonderful time. While hubby was playing pool with the kids, my stepdaughter helped me with my list of questions about my new computer Now I understand a few more computer things
That's good news, yl. Have a good day.

Old 02-03-2012, 06:59 AM

4,699 posts, read 3,277,300 times
Quote:

That's quite a deal you got. My shopping motto would be since I saved so much now I can get a little something to go with my new sunglasses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics