Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-18-2009, 09:01 AM

8,176 posts, read 18,537,395 times

Advertisements

I keep getting an ID ten T error on my computer!

It states there is a fatal error somewhere between my keyboard and the chair!

It's an outrage!!!

Old 03-18-2009, 09:38 AM

24,768 posts, read 28,523,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceT View Post
A disabled veteran with his panties in a wad is never a good thing. Please allow me to un-wad your panties for you.

There, isn't that better now?

Old 03-18-2009, 11:01 AM

350 posts, read 1,117,620 times
All of the above... plus Nancy Pelosi.
The immigration problem
The problems with the State of California
People who merge on the freeway and expect everyone to move over for them. Don't they know they need to "merge" in going at least 55, not 35.
People in the grocery store that you almost get into a cart accident with, and when you say "oh, excuse me"... they don't respond. Nothing..nada.
Rude people
People that walk 10 abreast in the shopping aisle
People who don't have their form of payment ready when checking out. You know its coming, get out your wallet or checkbook and pen, or cash out. Don't wait to dig for it until the very end.
People who are taking their kids for a walk, or to the mall or park, or doing anything with the kids, in a stroller or whatever, and they are on the friggin' cell phone the whole time. Talk to your kids. Put the phone away.
Telemarketing calls at dinner or after 8:00 pm at night, or anytime actually

That's it for now... Whew, I feel better. Thanks!

Old 03-18-2009, 11:37 AM

20,797 posts, read 9,743,388 times
Parents in this "all about me world" who put their little kids second to them.
Great thread Aksarben!!!!

Mike I am so grateful you corrected your spelling as I was having a hard time reading that. LOL

Old 03-18-2009, 11:56 AM

144 posts, read 130,938 times
LOL! Good one there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
Sometimes the best way to vent out stress is to yell out profanities, so here it goes....

Son of a %$&&$, %%$&*#, $@%&&%%, %&&%1#, ##*$&%, **$!!@, %_-~!@@... Oh, and @@%**!@!!!!

Oh, I mispelled ##*$&%, it's *#*$&%

Old 03-18-2009, 12:19 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
I'm in a cranky mood today, but we went shopping anyway. I hate snowbirds. They're rude, they think they own the place. And, like Kali'z Grandmother says, they hang out, 5-10 abreast and won't let you thru the line. We were at a pottery store and I was looking for the heaviest pot to hit someone over the head. Luckily, DH stopped me.

Gotta go to the good news of the day thread to see if something can lift me up.

Old 03-18-2009, 12:19 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,883,423 times
Wink .

Quote:
Originally Posted by momojojo View Post
All of the above... plus Nancy Pelosi.
The immigration problem
The problems with the State of California
People who merge on the freeway and expect everyone to move over for them. Don't they know they need to "merge" in going at least 55, not 35.
People in the grocery store that you almost get into a cart accident with, and when you say "oh, excuse me"... they don't respond. Nothing..nada.
Rude people
People that walk 10 abreast in the shopping aisle
People who don't have their form of payment ready when checking out. You know its coming, get out your wallet or checkbook and pen, or cash out. Don't wait to dig for it until the very end.
People who are taking their kids for a walk, or to the mall or park, or doing anything with the kids, in a stroller or whatever, and they are on the friggin' cell phone the whole time. Talk to your kids. Put the phone away.
Telemarketing calls at dinner or after 8:00 pm at night, or anytime actually

That's it for now... Whew, I feel better. Thanks!
Maybe there should be a limit on the number of “stress items” that can be contained in a post? ,,,,,,,,, This post momojojo could stress the servers at C-D and cause a crash of the whole system. LOL

You listed several of my favorites so I have to thank you. However my biggest stress is finding an executive job that pays out large bonuses like AIG.

Old 03-18-2009, 12:27 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,883,423 times
Talking .

I just remembered another stress item to bring up. I don’t know if anyone else has noticed this or not however it’s becoming a little bit of an issue with me. Whenever I try and use the [smilies table] on the right side of the screen, those little guys are lined up in different positions on different threads and forums. They (smilies) never remain in the same location within the option box on the right.

Old 03-18-2009, 03:26 PM

24,768 posts, read 28,523,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
I just remembered another stress item to bring up. I don’t know if anyone else has noticed this or not however it’s becoming a little bit of an issue with me. Whenever I try and use the [smileys table] on the right side of the screen, those little guys are lined up in different positions on different threads and forums. They (smileys) never remain in the same location within the option box on the right.
Then it's time for a Smileys Inquisition .....................

Old 03-18-2009, 03:48 PM

44,631 posts, read 61,620,191 times
Hmmmm, gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr@$&%#@...aaahhhhhhhhhh, I feel better now.

Each one of you has quoted a very valid vent that I can also relate to. And a beer sounds real good right now. Mike thanks for correcting the spelling, I was a little confused at first. And that shopping center experience, that's one I've experienced many times. Don't get me started on drivers and cell phones.
Sheesh, I better stop now before I get all worked up again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics