Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-06-2009, 03:28 PM

606 posts, read 1,234,747 times

Advertisements

PMS I HATE PMS!! That is one thing that I personally think that we women can do without!

Old 10-06-2009, 03:48 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Sneaky and underhanded people. That being said, it's kind of sweet justice when you bust them out and people actually see them for who they really are!

Old 10-06-2009, 03:49 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,362,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8palmtrees View Post
PMS I HATE PMS!! That is one thing that I personally think that we women can do without!
We call it Putting up with Men's Sh*t

Old 10-06-2009, 05:55 PM

2,699 posts, read 2,410,942 times
I'm so sick of all of the hate Caucasians have to face in the United States.

For example, a lot of people use the terms "hate groups" and "white supremacists" synonymously even though there's non-white hate groups too. According to political correctness, only whites can be racist. If there was a "White History Month" or a "Caucasian Heritage Month", everyone would scream the word "racist" until their voices went hoarse. Black-on-white crime is far more common than white-on-black crime. However, any time the rare white-on-black crime occurs, it's all over the media and the word "racist" is hurled left and right. According to political correctness, all races can be proud of their heritage except for whites. In public schools, there can be clubs for black, Asian, and Latino students. However, if there was a club for white students, it would be frowned upon and branded "hateful and racist".

It's all B.S.

Old 10-08-2009, 09:23 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,883,423 times
Rush hour traffic isn't getting any better! More cars, both earlier and later then normal. Stay home people and don't drive.

Old 10-08-2009, 11:25 AM

3,849 posts, read 9,423,400 times
I'm *&^%ing pissed off that I never got a call back from the job I applied for. I totally had it. They called me the day after I submitted the application, told me they saw my application and "had to call me". The interview went great. They told me I was at the top of their list. My experience was beyond compare. They promised to call regardless of their decision. I still have not heard a word. I need to get out of this hell I'm living in, and this was my perfect way out! Ugh.

Old 10-08-2009, 11:42 AM

2,278 posts, read 3,921,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Data Guy View Post
I'm so sick of all of the hate Caucasians have to face in the United States.

For example, a lot of people use the terms "hate groups" and "white supremacists" synonymously even though there's non-white hate groups too. According to political correctness, only whites can be racist. If there was a "White History Month" or a "Caucasian Heritage Month", everyone would scream the word "racist" until their voices went hoarse. Black-on-white crime is far more common than white-on-black crime. However, any time the rare white-on-black crime occurs, it's all over the media and the word "racist" is hurled left and right. According to political correctness, all races can be proud of their heritage except for whites. In public schools, there can be clubs for black, Asian, and Latino students. However, if there was a club for white students, it would be frowned upon and branded "hateful and racist".

It's all B.S.

Old 10-08-2009, 11:43 AM

7,572 posts, read 9,020,411 times
Default MAthebanker

I've noticed that all things are moving at a snails pace these days. Everyone is being super cautious - very annoying. Perhaps you should make the call - be pleasant - don't give them a reason to not hire you.

Old 10-08-2009, 11:48 AM

3,849 posts, read 9,423,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN2CO View Post
I've noticed that all things are moving at a snails pace these days. Everyone is being super cautious - very annoying. Perhaps you should make the call - be pleasant - don't give them a reason to not hire you.
I don't think that calling them is going to get me the job. The only two reasons I would have not been picked is either my date of availability (which they questioned about 3 times in the interview) or they found someone who asked for less money. I had it in for everything else.

Old 10-08-2009, 11:49 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,883,423 times
Lightbulb .

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAtheBanker View Post
I'm *&^%ing pissed off that I never got a call back from the job I applied for. I totally had it. They called me the day after I submitted the application, told me they saw my application and "had to call me". The interview went great. They told me I was at the top of their list. My experience was beyond compare. They promised to call regardless of their decision. I still have not heard a word. I need to get out of this hell I'm living in, and this was my perfect way out! Ugh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN2CO View Post
You're absolutely correct MN2CO! A followup is always important and it shows you have a real interest in working for them. If not this position then maybe the next opening that they have they will remember to contact you for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics