Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2012, 09:42 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,869,458 times

Advertisements

^^^
I will get back with you on this. It’s early yet here and I need another cup of coffee or two and then I’m calling the corporate office and talk with those people about the store and my experiences on the last three trips there.

Old 03-19-2012, 09:47 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
THat's a good idea, Aks. I ran cash register on and off for years, from the days when they had the rows of numbers and you had to figure out the sales tax yourself to the days of the scanners. I can't tell you how many times those self service things have messed up on me.

If at all possible, I avoid them, not only for the above reasons, but, additionally, they take away jobs IMO and I"d rather deal with a real live person. I know...I'm old....

Old 03-19-2012, 04:30 PM

7,507 posts, read 4,397,245 times
Why the hell are you always complaining and giving everyone attitude? The first thing you come home is complain this and that. It's no wonder nobody likes you. You posted on facebook that we are lazy and complain and give our other sister nasty attitude for saying the truth about your nasty attitude. Why the hell you post that in the first place? Don't think for once that because you are older we can't say anything. You can move out and go live with your friend-with-benefit boyfriend of yours. Our lives would be much better. NOBODY LIKES UGLY ATTITUDE, and you're one to fix yourself before you could even get marry. Just because we don't do want you want us to do doesn't mean you can take away things. It's not like you even pay for them.

Last edited by ho hey!; 03-19-2012 at 05:31 PM..

Old 03-19-2012, 04:40 PM

581 posts, read 1,187,469 times
Do people NOT use blinkers anymore!? I mean, I'm currently running research on mind-reading but it's still in the developmental stages right now. Therefore, I do not know that you want to get into my lane and when you have to almost collide with me, then get behind me and continuously honk your horn, flash your lights, and show me that you have very good finger dexterity, is when I finally understand your intent.

But...then you could have just put on your blinker and I could have let you in. Problem solved.

Old 03-19-2012, 08:44 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,012,380 times
Although my day went mostly well ... I have a few vents ...

1. Parents who bring their misbehaving children to appointments but cannot control their child's behavior. Here I am trying to help the mother get back in school and her child just won't shut up! In fact, the brat was actually pulling on her arm during the second half of the appt insisting that it was time to go! Don't get me started about all the snot coming out of the kid's nose!

2. Stubborn elderly folks ... My bus barely gets me to my connection in time and when we were 10 minutes away, this old guy gets on who can barely move. What irks me is that he was standing there holding up the bus while fishing for his fare AFTER someone else paid it for him! Look, if you can barely walk, sit DOWN so that you don't fall and THEN look for your money. Someone else can help you put the money into the fare box!

3. Construction projects that causes you to not be able to use your bus stop! I have three jobs and I'm already dealing with two separate construction projects that have closed down two of my bus stops but NOW I get off my final bus this evening and the stop across the street from my home is NOW CLOSED????!!!!!!!! Now I'll have to ask the driver if they can drop me off across the street ... If I get an uncooperative driver, then I'll have to walk two long blocks home AFTER spending 2-3 hours trying to get home?! Gosh! I cannot take this anymore!

Old 03-19-2012, 10:07 PM

840 posts, read 1,146,598 times
Now that I moved closer to my parents I realized why I moved away in the FIRST PLACE. My mom is an idiotic racist *****. Sorry mom, calling people racist epithet is not FUNNY. And for Christ sakes, stop acting like sales person owe you something and stop throwing tantrums because they don't stock heating pads in SoCal like your friends have in Seattle or if they don't know if there are coupons this week for items which you didn't bring coupons to the store for and want to buy at the checkout. That's your responsibility as your shopper.

And K, glad you're coming to the slow realization that you're a freakin deadbeat. I still think you're an unimpressive, calculating braggart who view people in terms of their use to you anyway and a selfish piece of dirt of a human being.

Old 03-19-2012, 10:18 PM

Why is it that I feel better after reading someone elses streess&venting. I guess I don't have any issues.

Old 03-19-2012, 11:29 PM

5,234 posts, read 7,983,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Why is it that I feel better after reading someone elses streess&venting. I guess I don't have any issues.
Hey, I'll gladly give you a few of mine, don't want you to feel left out.

Today I woke with a sinus headache, needed to get to the store, have anxiety related problems thats getting worse with more agoraphobic feelings. So I didn't get out after all and the dogs had to have pizza for dinner. I hate taking any kind of sinus stuff and mortin too.

So I gotta try and get out early if I can, leave at 7am or so but I will depend on the headache and anxiety.

Old 03-20-2012, 07:33 AM

Having to get up early today and get ready for a doctors appointment and some testing. {{{{{{No coffee!!!!}}}}}} If I can't have a cup than no one else should be drinking coffee this morning either. I just hope the doctor can start his day without a cup better than I can.

Old 03-20-2012, 08:05 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
I hear you, Aks. Yesterday, somebody asked me how I was doing and, as usual, I said, "I can't complain." As usual, she said, "Nobody would listen anyhow." And it hit me....I said, "You know... I really CAN'T complain - I have absolutely nothing to bee-itch about."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Other Topics